Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

Cassin

Reaction score
yeah I am not really into modifying treatments though...I like having everything good to go in one package. Thanks for the heads up though...I am sure someone reading that will do it.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I add this to my regimen last month! http://www.fabaocanada.com/p/folligen/S ... Serum.html I mix it with minoxidil twice a day..and what a change so far! My hair is getting thicker and thicker..no jokes on.. 2-3 drops with 1 ml. This thing works way better than the Tricomin bottle that I bought prior to this. Cheap also and great addition to your regimen. Just smell like *** when not dried.

JWM

Reaction score
Hope it ends up working for you in the long-run Squeegee, but 1 month is too short to break out the champagne. I would give it at least 6 before making assessments.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
JWM said:
Hope it ends up working for you in the long-run Squeegee, but 1 month is too short to break out the champagne. I would give it at least 6 before making assessments.

I know that buddy...It is like a boost to the minoxidil.. My scalp feel so much better. Everything is more healthy. Help the small vellus to go darker and the entire hair to go thicker.. My head is happier and it is really cheap and more efficient than the spray from Tricomin so far.. This serum is the sh*t. It is going to be my third month on CPs and the serum is way stronger. It is for acne scars and only need 2 drops for the whole face. So really strong.. take 2-3 drops.. mix it with 5% minoxidil , put that on my head with a gentle massage with my fingers and every go! My scalp doesn't go green at all also. The serum smell like *** but OK when dried up.I cannot wait to see the results after 6 months mark.

Fred

Cassin

Reaction score
I really like this cream....its like my scalp is looser or something...hard to explain. I forgot what this feeling was like since its been so long since I used folligen.

when my 2 bottles run out I will purchase 1 bottle of Hair Signals and 1 bottle of the Liquid.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds like a positive review there Cassin, i'll have some soon, the spray though i think

Petchsky

Reaction score
squeegee said:
JWM said:

I know that buddy...It is like a boost to the minoxidil.. My scalp feel so much better. Everything is more healthy. Help the small vellus to go darker and the entire hair to go thicker.. My head is happier and it is really cheap and more efficient than the spray from Tricomin so far.. This serum is the sh*t. It is going to be my third month on CPs and the serum is way stronger. It is for acne scars and only need 2 drops for the whole face. So really strong.. take 2-3 drops.. mix it with 5% minoxidil , put that on my head with a gentle massage with my fingers and every go! My scalp doesn't go green at all also. The serum smell like *** but OK when dried up.I cannot wait to see the results after 6 months mark.

Fred

I've been following your lead Fred and doing the same with the super cp serum with my minoxidil, i go for 4 drops in 1ml though, only been 2/3 weeks but it feels good, and yes, the serum smells rank while wet but the smell goes when dry thank fully.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally got my hair signals solution, first impression yes makes you scalp green if you put to much on one place. I like the squeegee idea for putting 2-3 drops to 1ml mix (i guess can skip the green thing). That's the only downside by far from Hair Signals

squeegee do u use tricomin twice a day in same time with hair signals?

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well i said i was not going to participate activily...but i make this an exception, since i've been using it for almost a month, what makes me one of the "oldest" user of Hair Signals and have promissed to report...like i said, been using it every other day (wich makes 4 days per week), and alternating with Emu oil (again the one sold by Dr Pickart)..the reason i do like this, it's not only because 4-5 week it's the personal recomendation of Dr Pickart, specially in the begining, cause in all treatments i like to start slowly, so my body respond in a natural and not agressive way..but also cause i have a personal believe in Emu Oil (aparently in the university of Boston, they have a littlt more than "believes"), and my personal experience confirms that, mind you, i have never had regrowth from Emu, cause i never use it for a periood of time longer than 1 month, but in skin/scalp well beeing has been top!..specially, since the HAir Signals, tends to give me a slight descamation in the forhead, and only there..but i's not associated with irritation (like it has been with other products), it's just a "confortable dryness"..the feeling that i have, it's that in general, it's giving me a certain numbness on the scalp, but a positive one, cause my scalp has always been reactive to eveything (and with the cold, it's ever worst), and now it seems "unware" of these more harsh conditions...hard to explain
That, associated with a general slowdown in the number of hairs fallen daily, has make my experience a positive one!
Mind you, i'm not using it together with minoxidil (don't know in the futur, but i think not..), and also since last week without any other product (since Juveline has runned out)...the cream version, cause Dr Pickart said it was better to users who have an history of sensitive/problematic scalp..altough it slightly gives me a more uncofostable experience on the aplication and the way it looks after, but no big problem, cause i apply it before going to bed and in the morning washe it.
Let's see the futur, i'm as always not expecting miracles, but realistcly positive..and till now, the experience has confirmed that, so...let's see what significat thing i have to report in the 3 and 6 months mark..i hope, very good ones! I wish positive results, to everyone who's using this or any other regime

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
toivonen what do you think about using emu oil after nizoral? Does the emu got any moisturizing effects on the scalp

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure does, i feel it (and the few studies, aparently proove that even further http://www.outbackmedic.com/properties.htm)...only down side, is the cosmetic aspect, even if you aplly it lightly, it still leaves the hair with an "oilysh" aspect, wich for someone that already has some problems hiding it's thinning areas, is a problem. So it's up for you to decide, if you care for the benefits rather than the cosmetic side, go ahead, if not...don't! I use it before going to bed, and wash my hair in the morning, so no probs :)

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Could you provide some links to back that up. We really don't need more speculation.

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
There was a study not too long ago that looked at serum DHT levels in mice when given doses of green tea extract and black tea extract. The goal of the study was to look at the size of prostate tumors (as you know, taking finasteride is good for your prostate). They found that green tea alone raised serum DHT levels, but black tea alone LOWERED it. However, when either was taken in conjunction with soy isoflavones, they both lowered DHT levels.

However, remember that the study wasn't looking at the result on scalp or follicular DHT levels, nor were they using it as a topical agent.

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
I If we look male pattern baldness only as a exclusive DHT business, than it's still confusing to understand what role GT has on the subject, but even in that prisma a easy search on google comes with "things" like this: http://www.watchfulwarrior.org/GreenTea.pdf
If i want to "turn the table" and see it in a more broad spectrum, than i easilly pick, ehmm, let's see....http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1291 ... t=Citation

Eheh....

Like taking candys of a baby right?!?...nowdays, one can easilly find data/articles to substantiate virtually whatever we want..so in that dept, it's not because one links something to a study, that that automaticly make's it a "biblic" statement..of course they are also the basis of everything we express, so bottom line is that we have to make our own path, and it will not be easy, needless to say, specially owhen male pattern baldness is such a "grey" area, even for those who have millions to spend in research...and of course, not to mention that everybody is biased on this or that aspect, so everybody will focus in whatever they personally believe...but on thing is unquestionable, Green Tea (and other similar components), is a powerfull tool to use in our biological system, and i can't see no harm to use it...besides, think like this..one of the population that uses and "abuses" on the use of Green Tea and similars, are the far east ones, and to my knoledge and indeed other people knoledge, Asians don't suffer more that we Westerns of male pattern baldness, or have more body hair than we do...wich is another thing that, should we take this theory by the letter, should happen, so AGAIN, read, study, ask...but always use you head to separate the "good" from the "bad", specially in a field, where no one can say for sure, what are the bad's and good's :)

Personally, i take about 500-700mg of GT, by drinking or taking suplements..result...i'm not regrown a world of hair, but i'm 36, with still a reasnoble number of hairs (contrary to some that already 10 years ago said i was going bald), and mor important..very healthy and with what i think..and told, good apearance!...not saying it's only the GT, but surelly it did me no bad things! :)