Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
I add this to my regimen last month! http://www.fabaocanada.com/p/folligen/S ... Serum.html I mix it with minoxidil twice a day..and what a change so far! My hair is getting thicker and thicker..no jokes on.. 2-3 drops with 1 ml. This thing works way better than the Tricomin bottle that I bought prior to this. Cheap also and great addition to your regimen. Just smell like *** when not dried.

hope this stuff is as good as u and they say.. just ordered 5 botles.
since the mailing price is so high to norway :p

amsch

Reaction score
squeegee said:
I add this to my regimen last month! http://www.fabaocanada.com/p/folligen/S ... Serum.html I mix it with minoxidil twice a day..and what a change so far! My hair is getting thicker and thicker..no jokes on.. 2-3 drops with 1 ml. This thing works way better than the Tricomin bottle that I bought prior to this. Cheap also and great addition to your regimen. Just smell like *** when not dried.

LOL squeege, it seems like everything you do seems to work for you. By now, after all the success, you should have a full head of hair again! :jump:

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
I also had idea to mix minoxidil and hair singals, asked dr.pickart and he suggest that it's better to use seperate.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kento said:
I also had idea to mix minoxidil and hair singals, asked dr.pickart and he suggest that it's better to use seperate.

so should i wait for the minoxidil to dry and then use it later at night ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Found this on another site smewhere, thought some may be interested, personally, i doubt it is, but never considered cp's could block DHT before.

"Is Copper Better Than Propecia® for Blocking DHT Production?

Copper ion is more effective in inhibiting the type 1 form which primarily produce the DHT that damages follicles and can be administered locally to the skin. Sugimoto et al (Sugimito 1995) found that copper ion is a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase, inhibiting both types of 5-alpha reductase (both type 1 and type 2) that produce DHT and is the only metal to do so. Copper ion inhibits (50% reduction in activity) type 1 alpha reductase at 1.9 micromolar (0.12 micrograms copper ion per milliliter) and type 2 alpha reductase at 19.2 microM (1.2 micrograms copper ion per milliliter). No other metal has these effects.

The application of copper-peptides may provide sufficient copper ion into the hair follicle area to block DHT production in the scalp. Metabolically active copper ion (that is, copper ion free to block 5-alpha reductase) in the human body exists at about 1 microgram per milliliter in the blood and less in the skin. While the uptake of ionic copper from copper-peptides applied to the scalp is very low, human experiments by Prof. John Sorenson (University of Arkansas) have found that they can raise copper ion levels in the skin to the effective level of 1 microgram per millimiter.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
kento said:

so should i wait for the minoxidil to dry and then use it later at night ?

Yes, wait atleast 15min before you apply other topical.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairsignals seems to be very concentrate, we need to mix this stuff in minoxidil or water. Dr.Pickart said it's better to use it seperate but it's ok to mix it. Definitely better cosmetic effect from it when is in mix with minoxidil. Like i know this ion copper isn't in hairsignals/tricomin correct me if i'm wrong

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
treadstone said:
That's interesting. I didn't think CP's had ionized copper.

They don't. He's saying that a tiny amount of copper-peptides _may_ lose their copper atoms to form a trace of copper ions over a period of time. Frankly, I don't think I'd put too much stock in that theory.

amsch

Reaction score
Hm, isn't is dangerous to put so many things into one topical product? I mean, are there any studies that show that the ingridients may not reinteract with each other?

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Hm, isn't is dangerous to put so many things into one topical product? I mean, are there any studies that show that the ingridients may not reinteract with each other?

Yes, but i guess it's not big problem with minoxidil and Hair Signals, you will get similar solution like Minomuck (i see in your regime list that you use it). Yes using separately is more better but too much topicals sucks, plus hair signals is too concentrate using alone leaves green trace, maybe i should mix it with wather

Cassin

Reaction score
amsch said:

Its a very good point and something I have harped on for a long time.

I think with minoxidil and CP's we are fairly safe since so many have used them together for a long time, like myself. But I would never add 1 more.

spironolactone and minoxidil seem fine, so does revivogen and Minoxidil...but I would never do a triplet application of anything.

As far as the extras in the Hair Signals product...I'm assuming Dr Pickart knows what he is doing.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
amsch said:

Its a very good point and something I have harped on for a long time.

I think with minoxidil and CP's we are fairly safe since so many have used them together for a long time, like myself. But I would never add 1 more.

spironolactone and minoxidil seem fine, so does revivogen and Minoxidil...but I would never do a triplet application of anything.

As far as the extras in the Hair Signals product...I'm assuming Dr Pickart knows what he is doing.

How much do u put in a 60 ml minoxidil ?
or do i need to mix it every time ?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyone using this stuff on the face ? looks like the site says it is good for facial skin....

dertim

Reaction score
Jojje said:
anyone using this stuff on the face ? looks like the site says it is good for facial skin....
Are you talking about the Super CP Serum? I ordered one bottle because of squeegees recommendation and think about testing it on my little wrinkles under my eyes and forehead. Since I thought the 4oz would last me 9 months to a year. But the bottle says you should only use it for 6 months after opening.
But I'm afraid it might be too strong. Guess mixing it with a normal face ream should be ok?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dertim said:
Jojje said:
Are you talking about the Super CP Serum? I ordered one bottle because of squeegees recommendation and think about testing it on my little wrinkles under my eyes and forehead. Since I thought the 4oz would last me 9 months to a year. But the bottle says you should only use it for 6 months after opening.
But I'm afraid it might be too strong. Guess mixing it with a normal face ream should be ok?

it say`s on the site that u should start very carefully with only 2 drops on the whole face. And maybe after a while u can go up a drop or 2.
Because of the strength, it could give you a tingling feeling or something.
Im getting it in the mail soon.. think i wil try it.. since i ordered 5 botles.
Damn post prices, 5 botles cost $100 mailing costed 50 if i ordered 1 or 5.. thats wy i got so many.
Get back to me on how it goes if u try it on the face, i can report back 2 :woot: