Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
47thin said:
My feeling is, if a program works, you are the best advertisement for it- i.e. diet, fitness, etc. I do not take financial advice from people that are broke, marriage advice from people that pay alimony to two spouses, health advice from lard asses, career advice from grunt, and I don't take advice on skin and hair from people that have shitty skin and hair. Sorry, but I hate it when I read about some actor or director that doesn't watch other peoples movies, but I really hate it when they say they haven't seen their own. Guess what, it's pretentious and shows they don't care.

You do realize that he is a Norwood class 7, right? He has probably been bald for 30+ years. The best treatments couldn't help his hair.

beaner

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Dr pickart has dozens of skin products and looks good for his age. His daughters mainly run the show anyway, I think.

I've actually used his cp serum on my face and it does work well to firm and tone the skin--it gives it kind of a rosy glow. His cp eye cream did wonders for my bags and dark circles. I really like his products and they're relatively inexpensive. This thread reminds me that I really should order more stuff from him.

JWM

Reaction score
Hmmm...my bags are getting worse as well. Might get some of that eye stuff too. Thanks, Beaner.

Oh yeah, check out the poster 'Rockinreel' he claimed to have decent success with finasteride and minoxidil for several years, then decided to add Folligen cream and achieved great regrowth around the hairline after 5 months of daily use. He claimed it worked much better for him in the regrowth department than minoxidil - produced terminal growth as opposed to vellous.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Has he got any pics JWM?

JWM

Reaction score
Yeah, but unfortunately, they're after pics.

He's a long-time poster though and seems a decent/credible guy so I don't smell anything spammy/BS from him.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
To all of those guys using Hair Signals for a few months now, please post your updates. Any improvements?

rcom440

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure if Hair Signals helped me. I've been using it for around 6 months. I noticed that it stains my skin. Even, the next day after I shower and wash my hair the skin is still a little bit yellow around my hairline.
Also, I noticed that Hair Signals clogs the pores and I get blackheads around the hairline. Anyone else has that problem?

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
I'm not quite sure if Hair Signals helped me. I've been using it for around 6 months. I noticed that it stains my skin. Even, the next day after I shower and wash my hair the skin is still a little bit yellow around my hairline.
Also, I noticed that Hair Signals clogs the pores and I get blackheads around the hairline. Anyone else has that problem?
It happens exactly the same with me. First of all and after 4 months (early or not?) I dont see any improvements and second I always have the green stuff on my scalp and I hate to shower in the morning.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes that happend to me aswell. I used nizoral to get rid of that green stain on my scalp. I no longer use hair signals because of this. Im now on spectral dnc instead. I can report it dries quickly leaves little residue available to see once its dry. Its very convenient if you dont want wash your everynight getting topicals out of you hair.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
follicle84 said:
Yes that happend to me aswell. I used nizoral to get rid of that green stain on my scalp. I no longer use hair signals because of this. Im now on spectral dnc instead. I can report it dries quickly leaves little residue available to see once its dry. Its very convenient if you dont want wash your everynight getting topicals out of you hair.
I wash my hair every EVENING what I dont like is to wakeup early in the MORNING to have a shower. If you use Hair Signals dont ever think of going to work with the green scalp.

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
HS doesn't stain my skin (mix it in with my minoxidil), been on it for a month now - but it has given me at least one weird tiny, pin-prick sized scab on each side of the hairline?!? hasn't seemed to help at all so far, but i'll at least finish this bottle before i decide to continue or not

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Bump - Anyone have any terminal growth successes so far with Hair Signals? :)

Basically, I read this thread and added it to my regime last month. Been on the twice daily routine ever since. Burns scalp easily just like everyone said on this thread, and makes sleeping on pillowcases and dressing for work a royal pain the ***... Also, I too have experienced clogged pores and blackheads/greenheads/tiny scabs? around the hairline!

rcom440

Reaction score
So far nobody says anything good about HS. I've been using in for a long time but I don't see any results. I'm thinking about discontinuing HS.

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
i won't be continuing HS after this bottle is empty - heck i might not even wait that long, absolute no improvement since using it, and my scalp has been feeling like sh*t ever since (but i also began revita shampoo at the same time as HS, which i quit after two weeks since it made my scalp feel terrible)

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Hey all, much thanks for the response!! I am on my 1st bottle too and I can't say it has been a pleasant experience as it burns my scalp rather heavily and conflicts with my work routine. Oh, and it also made my hat green whenever I sweat without washing out Hair Signals first...

I apply it via spray painting it on my head and rubbing it in, usually 30 mins. to 45 mins. after minoxidil. Will post more info/thoughts in the coming months...

Petchsky

Reaction score
I apply 6 drops in my minoxidil, but I find any more than that and it can stain the scalp green...I'd reduce the amount you spray on your heed.