Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
I add this to my regimen last month! http://www.fabaocanada.com/p/folligen/S ... Serum.html I mix it with minoxidil twice a day..and what a change so far! My hair is getting thicker and thicker..no jokes on.. 2-3 drops with 1 ml. This thing works way better than the Tricomin bottle that I bought prior to this. Cheap also and great addition to your regimen. Just smell like *** when not dried.
Hey squeegee,

mix 2-3 drops in 1 ml!!?? How do you do this man?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Risugo said:
I used HS solution last night for the first time (never used CP based products before). Washed my hair, applied minoxidil waited 1 hour or so and then applied 1 ml HS and my scalp turned green I though it was momentarily that after the product absortion it will return normal. This morning my scalp still green and I had to wash it 3 times. Is this normal? Did I use to much (1 ml)? Please advice.

The green scalp effect is normal from my experience. I use it at night and wash it out in the morning to save the embarrasment of people pointing this out to me and asking why is your hair green. That happened once when i used it for the first time in the morning. I'll never make that mistake again! I wash it out with nizoral and apply the folligen hair conditioner not long after. The folligen hair conditioner makes hair look great but the folligen shampoo feels nicer to wash your hair with. Both are good and get rid of that green. One thing i did differently than you though is apply the minoxidil only after applying the hair signals 2 hours before. The minoxidil washed some of the green off my scalp but not completelly. The only thing i can advise is use less and only apply it at night washing it out the next day.

Can i ask are you using the HS theraphy solution or the HS theraphy cream. The cream last longer in my experience.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hs Cream for the hairline and HS Solution for the scalp. I've read some people here adding a few drops of HS solution into de minoxidil, have you ever tryed that?

rcom440

Reaction score
JWM said:
rcom440 said:
Like Bryan said he won't grow hair on slick-bald head.
He seems like a good guy, very helpful and honest when it comes to the hair loss.

I'm still waiting to see some results from Hair Signals. I've been using it for around a month but I don't see any difference in the quality of my hair.

rccom

In my opinion, you are not using enough. If I recall you only add a few drops to your minoxidil yeah? My advice would be to use minoxidil, wait about 30 minutes, then apply about 2 ml of HS and rub it in. This is what usually works for most Folligen users.

Hi,
I'm using only a 3-4 drops of Hair Signals a day. I mix them with water (4 drops of HS and 4 drops of water). You are right it's probably not enough but HS is very strong.

I used minoxidil, then spironolactone and then Hair Signals (around one hour apart)

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am making a 50% solution (10 drops HS + 10 drops water) everyday and no more green scalp. After 10/15 min I feel a very slight burning effect but no redness it is like a needle touching my scalp. The HS Cream that I use for the hairline is promptly absorbed.

rcom440

Reaction score
Risugo said:
I am making a 50% solution (10 drops HS + 10 drops water) everyday and no more green scalp. After 10/15 min I feel a very slight burning effect but no redness it is like a needle touching my scalp. The HS Cream that I use for the hairline is promptly absorbed.

I used to make around 40% of HS and 60% of water. 3-4 drops of HS but I didn't see any results. Now I go for around 7 drops.
It does leave slight green stain in the skin.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope to increase the concentration little by little and within 3 month be able to use the product directly.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
All of those guys using Hair Signals for a couple of months now would you mind keep us updated.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've been using 6 -8 drops mixed with minoxidil in a shot glass for 16 months now. I have regrowth on the side of my head, near round the temples point, some of the downy hair has turned terminal, hence why I continue to use it after this long.

Hard to capture on a camera. Also my thin patch looks alot better now days than a few years ago. For me HS has had an effect. Progress has been very slow, and it's not had a wow effect in terms of regrowth, but after 8 years fighting hairloss, hairs regrowing after the initial two year growth period from the big 3 is noteworthy.

Hair signals is worth the investment imo, but don't expect miracles, and use it as an addition to a strong regimen.

I've managed to keep using it this long because it's no real hassle just to add a few drops to my minoxidil, since i'm going to be using minoxidil anyway. Although if you are less lazy than me using after/or before minoxidil and applying seprately would be the best way to do it.

Also worth noting is that for a few weeks, and then 1/2 times a week I also use emu oil, which I love. Using emu oil after minoxidil or HS helps push it further in to the dermis, therefore increasing absorption of both liquids, while also acting as a great anti inflammatory full of vitamin E.

Peace and carrots

rcom440

Reaction score
I'm on HS for almost 2 months, applying it everyday but I didn't notice any results meaning slight regrow or thickening. I know that spironolactone thickened my hair but not HS.

I'm hoping that I'll notice slight benefit from HS in a couple of months from now if not I will discontinue it.

Cassin

Reaction score
Its a cheap add on to the regimen geared for long term success. Its a piece of the puzzle, nothing more. only use it 2 or 3 times a week. Very small investment.

housefull

Reaction score
I accept with information: These are somewhat like the Folligen products but also contain several DHT inhibitors plus the polysorbate penetrating agents used in the original Helsinki Formula(R).

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I've been using 6 -8 drops mixed with minoxidil in a shot glass for 16 months now. I have regrowth on the side of my head, near round the temples point, some of the downy hair has turned terminal, hence why I continue to use it after this long.

Hard to capture on a camera. Also my thin patch looks alot better now days than a few years ago. For me HS has had an effect. Progress has been very slow, and it's not had a wow effect in terms of regrowth, but after 8 years fighting hairloss, hairs regrowing after the initial two year growth period from the big 3 is noteworthy.

Hair signals is worth the investment imo, but don't expect miracles, and use it as an addition to a strong regimen.

I've managed to keep using it this long because it's no real hassle just to add a few drops to my minoxidil, since i'm going to be using minoxidil anyway. Although if you are less lazy than me using after/or before minoxidil and applying seprately would be the best way to do it.

Also worth noting is that for a few weeks, and then 1/2 times a week I also use emu oil, which I love. Using emu oil after minoxidil or HS helps push it further in to the dermis, therefore increasing absorption of both liquids, while also acting as a great anti inflammatory full of vitamin E.

Peace and carrots

Thanks for this post, think I'm finally just gonna get HS lotion - how many times a week do you apply it? And as such, how long does a 4oz supply last?

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a lot, how long would that last you? i want to keep this cost effective as it cost me 25 bucks just to ship it over to london :/

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey ethan,

Doesn't your scalp turn green when the HS dries? Do you use the complete product or do you dilute in water?

ethan

Reaction score
risugo, i haven't noticed any green tint.

curiouscharles, the 1oz bottle has lasted me about 2 months and there is still some in the bottle.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
ethan said:
risugo, i haven't noticed any green tint.

Do you use the complete product or do you dilute in water?