Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

rcom440

Reaction score
I noticed that sometimes HS don't leave green stain on the skin. I think it depends on the ratio between water and HS.

rcom440

Reaction score
In a few days I'm planing to order EMU oil. I want to see if it will bust effectiveness of copper peptides.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was using emu oil but decided to drop it. Its too greasy and makes your head shine pretty badly. On the otherhand it does help sooth inflammation.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
I want to see if it will bust effectiveness of copper peptides.

I've seen you use that expression once before! Do you mean, will it boost effectiveness of copper peptides? :)

rcom440

Reaction score
Bryan said:
rcom440 said:
I want to see if it will bust effectiveness of copper peptides.

I've seen you use that expression once before! Do you mean, will it boost effectiveness of copper peptides? :)

yes Bryan, I mean boost not bust.
The wrong spelling stuck in my mind.
I'm European, I speak several languages and I get things mixed up sometimes.

ethan

Reaction score
can emu oil actually boost the effects of copper peptides? and what other benefits are there of emu oil?

rcom440

Reaction score
ethan said:
can emu oil actually boost the effects of copper peptides? and what other benefits are there of emu oil?

According to Loren Pickart supplements used in Emu Oil-S for Hair are Ubiquinone which helps skin energy metabolism.
7-keto DHEA helps endogenous lipid synthesis in the skin, mixed natural tocotrienols and natural Vitamin E which are powerful anti-oxidants.

When applied on top of copper-peptides, monoxidil or any other topical, Emu Oil helps absorption.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe nobody has been long enough on HS to achive remarkable results but how many of you had good results with Folligen.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Poor Dr Pickart never sold much around here... :(

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Risugo said:
Poor Dr Pickart never sold much around here... :(
What ?

Because a few days earlier I've asked a question and nobody answer,
"I believe nobody has been long enough on HS to achive remarkable results but how many of you had good results with Folligen."

Then
"Poor Dr Pickart never sold much around here..."

Was pure irony... :)

But if someone could answer the question I really appreciatted.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
The question was:

"I believe nobody has been long enough on HS to achive remarkable results but how many of you had good results with Folligen?"

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
All I can say is, I have used a lot of Tricomin, and American Crew (which is very similar to HS) and nothing else for a time and saw no real regrowth. It will make the hair you have look a little thicker and darker. Now, the same can be said for a thickening conditioner like, gasp Nioxin (which is considered the biggest ripoff out there, but it will make your hair thicker by simply coating it- how healthy that might me is another matter). Anyway, I have been trying topical spironolactone, along with Tricomin, Ginger Shampoo and Salicylic Shampoo. This is a really mild regimen, so we'll see. I can't use minoxidil, and I'm spooked by the side effects of finasteride- also, I have a lot of hair for my age, 50, and it isn't a big a deal.

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
why didn't you like revita?

i'm not sure whether i should continue using it, been on it for a month and my hairline just seems to have gotten nothing but worse every since starting it... need to know if it's just all in my head though.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I was mostly referring to the Copper peptides, Saw Palmetto, etc. Anyway, we both know that copper peptides alone won't do much, if anything. I still say, if Dr Pickart's stuff worked so well, he'd spray and rub it on himself and look great. He looks like hell, though.

Obsidian

Reaction score
You do realize it's hard to grow hair on slick bald areas?

Cassin

Reaction score
What makes you think he even cares about hair? And he'll be the first to say that for male pattern baldness it's best to use a combo treatment.

And AC was a procyte formula... Far far different than the folligen collection of cp's.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
47thin said:
I still say, if Dr Pickart's stuff worked so well, he'd spray and rub it on himself and look great. He looks like hell, though.

That is the dumbest comment I have ever read of yours, 47thin.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
My feeling is, if a program works, you are the best advertisement for it- i.e. diet, fitness, etc. I do not take financial advice from people that are broke, marriage advice from people that pay alimony to two spouses, health advice from lard asses, career advice from grunt, and I don't take advice on skin and hair from people that have shitty skin and hair. Sorry, but I hate it when I read about some actor or director that doesn't watch other peoples movies, but I really hate it when they say they haven't seen their own. Guess what, it's pretentious and shows they don't care.