Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He kind of has a comb over. I have hair just like him but I don't like that bowl cut look. He would look sharper with a better hair style. But very good video.
Regardless of the massages, a huge amount that I know is just from reading all of his entries which are free. That's my basis for oral minoxidil dosages and whether caffeine is worth it or not. He is excellent at distilling info.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better with Hair? Or Without?

Jonathan Banks--From Goofy Hit man to the Perfect Hit Man?

1620487660271.png

1620487567459.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From asshat to badass. Lol
I was thinking about you because after Goodfellas, I am now watching Beverly Hills Cop.

Did you see the Breaking Bad Prequel? How are seasons four and five of Better Call Saul? I don't have Netflix but it might be worth watching them PPV.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From asshat to badass. Lol
I could have posted the really goofy pic after Axel Foley throws him into the buffet table. He had whipped cream on his hair and face and looked pretty goofy although he tries to be the big tough enforcer, He's no Mikey. So I will anyway:

1620488452787.png

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about you because after Goodfellas, I am now watching Beverly Hills Cop.

Did you see the Breaking Bad Prequel? How are seasons four and five of Better Call Saul? I don't have Netflix but it might be worth watching them PPV.
Definitely worth it! I enjoy it better than BB tbh. BB was more intense, sure, but BCS is more about the relationships between the characters instead of relying too much on plot twists and shock factors.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely worth it! I enjoy it better than BB tbh. BB was more intense, sure, but BCS is more about the relationships between the characters instead of relying too much on plot twists and shock factors.
Bob Odenkirk really makes both shows along with Jonathan Banks. I found some of the rest of Breaking Bad not particularly realistic. Of course, I have been staring at his hairline for years now, trying to figure whether it is stabilized or if they make him more bald for the role. When he is in Omaha and in B/W, he is much balder. Saul Goodman is one of the best lawyers, ever, in my opinion, in terms of portraying the sleazy low-life lawyers still out there willing to do pretty much anything for a payday. Even his clothes are perfect. Once you get beaten down by the system and how appalling it is, well, I tended to dress less and less well and my hair certainly had something to do with that. I used to be a real clotheshorse but then you figure, eh, what difference does it make. We plea bargain everybody anyway so burn-out comes early for public defenders like him, at least initially, he was representing the indigent.

Some times, like he, he looks close to attractive but other times, people like us with hair like that, you end up disheveled every time you go in and out of the courthouse.

1620488715081.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Made my purchase, Mr. Norwoody and now I see that I only have 48 hours before it turns into a pumpkin but like any good child of the '70's, I can plow through great television pretty efficiently.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the gangster looks so fright'ning
With his Luger in his hand
When he gets home to his children
He's a family man
But when it comes to the nitty-gritty
He can shove in his knife
Yes he really looks quite religious
He's been an outlaw all his life

Jigsaw Puzzle
Jagger and Richards

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of modifying my plan.
Originally I was going to go for 25-50 mg of Bica and 4-6 mg of E2 for the first three months before switching to 6+mg E2 monotherapy.
But now I'm wondering if it would be best to simply start out with 6 mg E2 monotherapy and add Bica after 3-6 months if the monotherapy wasn't enough to hit target E levels or suppress DHT.

I've never injected myself with anything, which is why my primary focus is on pills.
I recommend that everyone take a look at Bridge's protocol and try to copy it exactly. We know that that protocol resulted in almost complete restoration or people can try to formulate their own protocol but no one else was having success like Bridge.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo Therapeutic Extra Strength Review

1620518045621.png

I rarely wash my hair anymore but I was mowing the lawn earlier so I am using this opportunity to write a review while it remains in my hair. After 15 minutes, I will lather it up. Like many folks, I am not sure that I have inflammation but my scalp has been tingly after micro-needling the other night so this is a good opportunity. Also, I can't stop brushing my hair and I am probably over-doing the brushing in the short-run but in the long-run, brushing is very healthy for healthy hair.

My initial impressions are that it smells medicine-y. It sort of feels good but there is not quite the tingle of Selsun Blue and I enjoy Selsun's tingle. It says on the bottle : controls redness, intense itching and flaking of severe scalp conditions: Starts working after just one use--dandruff, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis.

This version is coal-based and says coal tar 1 percent is the active ingredient. The directions say to leave it on for "a few minutes", lather, rinse, repeat. I would think ten minutes and only one lathering would be sufficient.

It feels nice. A bit tingly but not overwhelmingly so. Because shampoos in general are too harsh for my hair now and strip it bare, when I do wash, it's best to do it at night so I have eight hours to restore my sebum levels. I have found a trick though that seems to really help. Next, without rinsing it out, I am going to apply castor oil to my entire scalp and maybe wait an hour. Then I use the bathtub to rinse both out because castor oil is especially sticky compared to say, Wesson oil.

For MtF's, Wesson Oil all over might be absorbed and maybe add a tiny bit of fat to one's figure.

Anyway, you need several sustained dunks underwater to get all of it out of the hair but the last time I used it this way with T/Gel, my hair looked really nice from the castor oil. When I remember, I take a tiny bit orally but eh, it's very easy to take too much and have gastric unrest. I am going to do a bit more research on the benefits of coal versus zinc and sulfur as I try these different ones out. I will also try this formula out with just one application as a "daily shampoo" to see if it strips my hair bare but I am pretty certain that it would, without the castor oil. The amazing thing in a female context is that sebum is now my friend and coats the shafts and is actually self-cleaning with a boar bristle hairbrush.

I will revisit this and add anything further that I discover and then consolidate the different brands into one global review to make it easier to find. Some times, I use material over when pertinent so people don't have to wade through 54 pages of writing that usually fills the entire page.

Obviously, there are multiple strengths and "improved" versions of ketoconazole, and many of the popular brands as well as creams. I will try to pick the ones most seen on the pharmacy shelves and except for keto, which I have a prescription for and it is covered by insurance, I will be using non-prescription versions. I am looking to learn here along with others, hopefully, because inflammation is the hot new thing that people discuss along with both male pattern baldness and benevolent shedding.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He kind of has a comb over. I have hair just like him but I don't like that bowl cut look. He would look sharper with a better hair style. But very good video.

You style it quite similarly to be fair. Is he wearing a wig? Always a danger with a combover style or perhaps he has receded so has gone for this option. I only watched a minute of the video, seems like a person who is genuinely helping others with hair loss and offering info freely. If I was you DH I would shave the sides at least to a cm and do a side parting/semi slick and leave some greys as opposed to a solid colour at your age, looks more youthful and cool!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bob Odenkirk really makes both shows along with Jonathan Banks. I found some of the rest of Breaking Bad not particularly realistic. Of course, I have been staring at his hairline for years now, trying to figure whether it is stabilized or if they make him more bald for the role. When he is in Omaha and in B/W, he is much balder. Saul Goodman is one of the best lawyers, ever, in my opinion, in terms of portraying the sleazy low-life lawyers still out there willing to do pretty much anything for a payday. Even his clothes are perfect. Once you get beaten down by the system and how appalling it is, well, I tended to dress less and less well and my hair certainly had something to do with that. I used to be a real clotheshorse but then you figure, eh, what difference does it make. We plea bargain everybody anyway so burn-out comes early for public defenders like him, at least initially, he was representing the indigent.

Some times, like he, he looks close to attractive but other times, people like us with hair like that, you end up disheveled every time you go in and out of the courthouse.

View attachment 161818

I know a little bit about your story and how you're regrowing hair, wish you luck. Have you seen much progress with the hairline? Even on such a regimen it's often very hard to get it back to a Norwood 1 without surgery but the rest of the hair often returns with good density. I'm not sure how close Bridge got to it but he certainly regrew everything except perhaps the temples.

I understand your pov concerning "Saul Goodman," my gf watched the show a lot and loved his role but she called him baldy too, in a matter of fact way. I think when it's such an elaborate combover from the middle of his scalp and on top of that he always had a vertical face/long forehead, it would accentuate balding and make him look messy especially as an older man with average soft features. I notice when girls like an older man it tends to be the Frank Grillo type where the hair/looks/masculinity trumps aging. Jonathan Banks was legit badass with the facial hair and shaved head, looked way more deadly and dominant. But again, I am a man. If I ask different girls, most will not like him in either case for different reasons.

I had a receding hairline prior to my surgery (rest of my hair was and still is thick/dark which was the irony) so I know what you mean about the impact it can have. With that hairline no matter how I styled it those few years or what I wore, I wasn't at my best. Now my haircut is sharp, everything feels better and I can take more pride in my appearance and pics on social media. In my 30s and looking like my mid 20s, hair helps with that. My forehead is 5.5-6cm in mature position, how about yours? I guess you will want to close your temples entirely for a feminine hairline and possibly a 5cm hairline if possible. My juve line was 2 1/2 fingers lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You style it quite similarly to be fair. Is he wearing a wig? Always a danger with a combover style or perhaps he has receded so has gone for this option. I only watched a minute of the video, seems like a person who is genuinely helping others with hair loss and offering info freely. If I was you DH I would shave the sides at least to a cm and do a side parting/semi slick and leave some greys as opposed to a solid colour at your age, looks more youthful and cool!
I knew that when I posted it but I try to at least push it up some but I know he does not have a high forehead like me and he has a better head shape. If I had his head shape I would just push it up.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew that when I posted it but I try to at least push it up some but I know he does not have a high forehead like me and he has a better head shape. If I had his head shape I would just push it up.

Well I think something is up with his hair to opt for that as a youngish lad or he has no sense of normality/fashion. I think probably heightened hairline anxiety is the reason for him. I've never seen your forehead or hairline but maybe it's not as bad as you think. You really should share it with some people as it could just be BDD and if that's the case it's a liberating feeling not needing to have a combover. Not only that but even with minor loss, a slicked look is way more stylish, confident etc, no one cares for minor loss but odd styles stand out more like this lad. High foreheads/vertical faces can look just fine unless it's very exaggerated in which case I would understand your approach. Your density throughout is good enough especially for your age so that is a non issue!

Reminds me of this Doctor's hairstyle too, someone had brought up his ACell crap to me once which is why it stuck with me. I noticed in the comments he was asked if he wore a toupee, what do you think since I know you spend some time in that section? At one point a user complemented his hair and it had many likes, the Doctor said thank you lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well I think something is up with his hair to opt for that as a youngish lad or he has no sense of normality/fashion. I think probably heightened hairline anxiety is the reason for him. I've never seen your forehead or hairline but maybe it's not as bad as you think. You really should share it with some people as it could just be BDD and if that's the case it's a liberating feeling not needing to have a combover. Not only that but even with minor loss, a slicked look is way more stylish, confident etc, no one cares for minor loss but odd styles stand out more like this lad. High foreheads/vertical faces can look just fine unless it's very exaggerated in which case I would understand your approach. Your density throughout is good enough especially for your age so that is a non issue!

Reminds me of this Doctor's hairstyle too, someone had brought up his ACell crap to me once which is why it stuck with me. I noticed in the comments he was asked if he wore a toupee, what do you think since I know you spend some time in that section? At one point a user complemented his hair and it had many likes, the Doctor said thank you lol.

LOL, I don't wear my bangs down to my eye brows. Here is an example close to my hair style. That is not me just incase anyone gets confused. @JaneyElizabeth what do you think?

Attachments

• 60c171e533fc7c24cc928ff03f31cdef.jpg
    60c171e533fc7c24cc928ff03f31cdef.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: