Guys That Keep Their Juvenile Hairline At Age 25-30, Are They Imune?

INT

Reaction score
Anyway, could you post some pictures of your sister? She definitely looks above average.

If you post them I will call you above average as well.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude I absolutely f**king dominate with Spanish chicks. It's just hard to find a classy, intelligent, upscale, educated cute, fit Latin chick in that mid 20s range with no kids

I almost wish I lived in Brazil or Puerto Rico. I would have a GF in no time

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro means alot, i have been quite busy with my work and studies at the moment but i am still pretty obsessive about my hair. You are right though, there is always something people obsess over, i had acne aswel when i was like 15-16, then I obsessed over that lool. Then i would obsess over my height (even though i am 5’11) , most people around my area are literally 6ft+ , so i would think damm i am short lool. Now its my hair , damm it really is a cycle lol. Yeah i have read some of the Gita bro alot of wisdom in there, i come from a mixed family. My mum is white and christian , my dad is indian and hindu . So we were raised to consider both religions. Although i am a practicing Christian atm , i still do my dads religious stuff with him on some occasions out of respect.

Same. Practicing Christian but, a lot of stuff is lost in translation. As in, much of the transition was from Hebrew to English. Some words don't exist. I saw contradiction in translation from KJV and Catholics as simple as 'entering into the kingdom of heaven' but, the translation was different. There's accounts of Christ meditating the night before his trial when his disciples fell asleep. I don't know for certain. I am just reading and exploring.

If you dedicate all action to Christ, as in, thy will be done, leave worries with God, serenity prayer style we have nothing to lose. The rest is just taking action. Leave the rest to God.

Hindu is interesting. I heard of situations where Hindus were experienced in hate crimes mistaken for Muslim. People are idiots. I am blown away by how much jewdism, Christianity, and Muslim have in common yet, there's a huge disparity in the message. Muslims for instance. Muhammad was a war leader. The split being from Isaac and Ishmael. Same message and God but the approach is still outrageous. Crazy!

I think the middle East is wack the way they treat women and the west is insane the way they treat men and pedal to female victimhood.

Has it going with the wife?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what, i'm feeling charitable today so i'll tell you what you need to do. You need to buzz your hair - look below:
View attachment 87692
guarantee you the photoshopped buzzcut picture gets way more right-swipes than the original

I've said it before. He could do a little undercut, buzz, shave etc. I don't get wtf his problem is.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it before. He could do a little undercut, buzz, shave etc. I don't get wtf his problem is.

I want something very specific and I keep waiting for it to happen by itself
I hate approaching women because I hate rejection

that's the honest truth. It doesn't matter how good looking or rich you are or how wonderful of a person you are, you need to approach a lot if you want an attractive and super high quality mid 20s female

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I want something very specific and I keep waiting for it to happen by itself
I hate approaching women because I hate rejection

that's the honest truth. It doesn't matter how good looking or rich you are or how wonderful of a person you are, you need to approach a lot if you want an attractive and super high quality mid 20s female

You're basically a girl. Playing the passive dating role.

You won't step in the fire. Be forged in the flames. Do nothing and hope women just land on your dick.

You are your own worst enemy. I questioned your earnings which sounded made up but this lack of competition is very telling.

Higher testosterone makes aren't adverse to competition.

A real problem solver just gets it done. There's nothing about 'waiting' that screams win/succes!

There's a Jordan failure video. Watch it. Learn.

You know what to do. Go do it. If you had the stones, you would out perform us all. All smoke. No fire.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I questioned your earnings which sounded made up

paystub from early last month

52K in 3 months - that should translate to around 200K a year. I live in a cheap area also. My quality of life is absolutely magnificent.

check.png

Higher testosterone makes aren't adverse to competition.

A real problem solver just gets it done. There's nothing about 'waiting' that screams win/succes!

There's a Jordan failure video. Watch it. Learn.

You know what to do. Go do it. If you had the stones, you would out perform us all. All smoke. No fire.

yea that's all fine and dandy but it doesn't make approaching any less painful or terrible

especially since attractive women always tend to make it very very difficult to approach them

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
cold approaching is completely worthless nowadays unless you're a 10/10. I would way the same is true for online dating. You need to look like nick batemen or chris hemsworth(thor) to succeed in those 2 facets. Women just have way too many options

What do you mean I care too much? I've never had a girlfriend. I've been relatively happy in life having zero meaningful dating experience - this is primarily because my life outside of dating is unbelievably perfect so I'm able to deflect all my frustrations.
What do you mean you never had a girlfriend. None ever? No contact ever?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean you never had a girlfriend. None ever? No contact ever?

I've slept with maybe 12-15 women but none of them were anywhere near dating material (too old, had kids, not cute enough, not fit enough, etc...)

no I've never had anything resembling a real relationship

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've slept with maybe 12-15 women but none of them were anywhere near dating material (too old, had kids, not cute enough, not fit enough, etc...)

no I've never had anything resembling a real relationship
That's your problem. Women tend to discount you if you have not had long term relationships. Hopefully, you don't tell them that. You sound like Goldilocks. This women is too old, this one has too many kids, this one is too fat, this one is too short. You are looking for a needle in a haystack. Even if you find one close to what you want, you will still find something you don't like about her and reject her. I know because I was the same. I finally realized that those women who you call 10's or whatever you call them are high maintenance and are going to to take alot of money and alot of work to make them happy. You may have the money but I don't think you have the stomach to deal what goes on in long term relationship. You think its a cake walk just because they are a 10?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's your problem. Women tend to discount you if you have not had long term relationships. Hopefully, you don't tell them that. You sound like Goldilocks. This women is too old, this one has too many kids, this one is too fat, this one is too short. You are looking for a needle in a haystack. Even if you find one close to what you want, you will still find something you don't like about her and reject her. I know because I was the same. I finally realized that those women who you call 10's or whatever you call them are high maintenance and are going to to take alot of money and alot of work to make them happy. You may have the money but I don't think you have the stomach to deal what goes on in long term relationship. You think its a cake walk just because they are a 10?

nah I'm not looking for a 10, more like a 7 or an 8 in terms of pure looks

I know I'm very demanding outside of looks but I'm not asking for anything I can't provide myself. I am smart, educated, no kids, family values, decent height (5'10), etc... I kinda want the female version of myself (strong preference for a woman with dark features like myself)

In a perfect world, I think I would date either an Italian, Spanish or middle eastern woman. Those are my 3 favorites

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
nah I'm not looking for a 10, more like a 7 or an 8 in terms of pure looks

I know I'm very demanding outside of looks but I'm not asking for anything I can't provide myself. I am smart, educated, no kids, family values, decent height (5'10), etc... I kinda want the female version of myself (strong preference for a woman with dark features like myself)

In a perfect world, I think I would date either an Italian, Spanish or middle eastern woman. Those are my 3 favorites
You may be smart and educated but you have no common sense. There are plenty of 7 or 8's who fit your description that would show some interest in you if you would just stop telling yourself all of them want male models. Most women want someone who is financially stable and mentally stable. Are you both?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be smart and educated but you have no common sense. There are plenty of 7 or 8's who fit your description that would show some interest in you if you would just stop telling yourself all of them want male models. Most women want someone who is financially stable and mentally stable. Are you both?

I said they all want male models on dating sites. I'm sure I'm good looking enough to be successful in real life but it's hard to find what I want in real life and then approaching is very difficult. The only place I really see a lot of women who fit what I want is the gym, where an approach is so difficult. Online dating would be perfect because I can easily find what I want but none of them would ever give me time of day online.

Other thing that makes this difficult for me is I take a lot of pride in being a genuinely good person. I'm ferociously loyal to my loved ones, honest, unselfish, etc... If I meet a girl and she flakes on me once or lies to me about something even small, that would drive me absolutely insane. I don't do that nonsense. I promise somebody something, I always deliver. I tell someone I'm gonna be there at 5 o clock, I might be late by maybe 2 minutes and that's it. I promise someone I'm gonna meet with them for an event, I always show up. If a friend needs something, I always show up. Stuff like that

Last edited:

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
paystub from early last month

52K in 3 months - that should translate to around 200K a year. I live in a cheap area also. My quality of life is absolutely magnificent.

View attachment 87715

yea that's all fine and dandy but it doesn't make approaching any less painful or terrible

especially since attractive women always tend to make it very very difficult to approach them

What's terrible is that, once SMV craters, the veil of girl power comes undone. Some of these girls come apart at 23. They get thicker, age lines, cries feet, bulky, etc.

The lack of approaching, the free dinners, the free ride comes to an end. It's now victimhood time. You can spit these types with blogs, hyper feminist, years of being a booty call, cannot get the ring, and has a shitty opinion despite her poor lifestyle choices. Crazy cat lady coming up.

I didn't make the rules. I just know how to play the game. What is annoying is that, most of us weren't gifted a fraction of the cards you have, and yet, you fail even harder.

Until you spam approach, there's very little left you discuss. The wall is coming for all these girls. Sooner or later. I don't care after. I want her at her best or not at all. Look through a high school year book. Look these girls up. Time isn't pleasant.

The biggest x factor is being handed nothing and having to work at everything. For the ten, she's gifted everything, and she backsliding as society cheers her off the cliff. Can do no wrong, anti fat and slur shame, gains weight, gets cheated on, demonize men. Before you know it, she's thirty five, single, and no viable option for marriage or children. She must date down.

The passive dating option comes with its consequences.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I've finally added this guy to my ignore list. Some guys don't procreate because women do not want that DNA lol