Guys That Keep Their Juvenile Hairline At Age 25-30, Are They Imune?

INT

Reaction score
that makes sense, what part of western Europe? if you live in Poland or something, those women are hot as hell when they're young

Have lived in the Netherlands, Germany, two Scandinavian countries.

I know no one here will believe me and start raining me in dislikes but I have dated 3 girls from Scandinavia, the south of Europa and Latin America that were in the 8-9 range even though I am probably close to a 7. Non-superficial intelligent women are not that focussed on looks as you think. Sure you will definitely have a head start but if you get an idea of what women respond to emotionally it is not hard to date 'above your league'

INT

Reaction score
1)Gorgeous women aren't single, are you drunk? every pretty woman I know has a boyfriend and 10,000 orbiters in her social circle waiting to ask her out

2)I've had decent looking women approach me and even ask me out but they're always over 30 (usually like 34) when that happens. I'm not looking for a MILF or a cougar. I need someone a few years younger than me

3)On dating sites, every woman wants a male model. I tried it 10 years ago and couldn't even get any replies. I'm sure it would be the same nonsense if I tried it again. Even 6/10 females online want a 10/10 male

Admittingly, a big part of the problem for me is I want somebody very specific. I only really like ethnic women around 23-28, who are cute, nice fit body, smart, classy, doesn't smoke, no kids, decent job. I don't see many women who fit all my requirements and when I do, an approach is always way too difficult with a million obstacles in the way

I hate rejection and get discouraged very easily. I hate making women feel uncomfortable so I don't want to approach unless it's a very easy scenario.

I give up. We are from different worlds (fortunately).

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have lived in the Netherlands, Germany, two Scandinavian countries.

I know no one here will believe me and start raining me in dislikes but I have dated 3 girls from Scandinavia, the south of Europa and Latin America that were in the 8-9 range even though I am probably close to a 7. Non-superficial intelligent women are not that focussed on looks as you think. Sure you will definitely have a head start but if you get an idea of what women respond to emotionally it is not hard to date 'above your league'

I'm not looking to date above my league. I'm like a 6-8/10 and I want a female somewhere in that range

I said women on dating sites are impossible in their standards. They're a little more realistic in real life but most of the time, approaching and asking one out in real life is so incredibly hard that it doesn't matter anyways. Plus, in real life approaching, 95% of the time they're not even going to be in the market anyways.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I give up. We are from different worlds (fortunately).

go try tinder or eharmony or match

you can use my pics or your pics or whatever, we will get constantly passed over for men who look like Chris Hemsworth (Thor). I almost guarantee you neither of us would get any messages

Dating, especially online dating, is a woman's platform nowadays. So many female 5s and 6s nowadays demanding to date someone way way more attractive than themselves

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Grindr, my dude.

Honestly, I've never heard a supposed straight, "masculine" guy care so much about a woman's skin care routine and complexion whilst bragging about their own fashion sense.

sh*t. Maybe that's why you were suffering from erection problems? You've been batting for the wrong team this whole time lol

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
go try tinder or eharmony or match

you can use my pics or your pics or whatever, we will get constantly passed over for men who look like Chris Hemsworth (Thor). I almost guarantee you neither of us would get any messages

Dating, especially online dating, is a woman's platform nowadays. So many female 5s and 6s nowadays demanding to date someone way way more attractive than themselves

I know this might be strange to you but there are people that still prefer real life interactions and approaches over a swiping device. I know, maybe I am just weird.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to have the rare mixture of incredible confidence without any provable track record. The likely answer to your issue is that you are not as good looking as you think you are, despite what "people say". Also, you still sound a bit like a douchebag who constantly needs to reassure himself he's handsome and likeable.

let me ask you this

why am I attractive enough to have unattractive women my age, gay men, slightly older than me (and sometimes attractive) women older than me approach me and ask me out but I never get any attention from decent looking women my age?

The gay men who approach me and ask me out are often very attractive, young, in great shape. Why the F*ck can't I get that attention from attractive, young and in shape women?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Grindr, my dude.

Honestly, I've never heard a supposed straight, "masculine" guy care so much about a woman's skin care routine and complexion whilst bragging about their own fashion sense.

sh*t. Maybe that's why you were suffering from erection problems? You've been batting for the wrong team this whole time lol

LOL If I was gay, I would have zero dating problems. Gay men go completely apesh**t over me like you would not believe

but no I am not attracted to men. Trust me, my male friends all look like fitness magazine cover models. I've never been attracted to any of them. I would know if I was gay ;)

INT

Reaction score
let me ask you this

why am I attractive enough to have unattractive women my age, gay men, slightly older than me (and sometimes attractive) women older than me approach me and ask me out but I never get any attention from decent looking women my age?

Because people usually look for an equal. You either rate yourself to high and other people to low. I know this is one of the worst things to tell a narcissist but have you ever considered that you might be... just average?

INT

Reaction score
let me ask you this

The gay men who approach me and ask me out are often very attractive, young, in great shape. Why the F*ck can't I get that attention from attractive, young and in shape women?

So you find the guys that approach you more attractive than the girls eh? Maybe @Unlucky93 was onto something here

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because people usually look for an equal. You either rate yourself to high and other people to low. I know this is one of the worst things to tell a narcissist but have you ever considered that you might be... just average?

so why do extremely attractive gay men ask me out and tell I'm gorgeous?

And again dude, you're talking about me being average in terms of mid 20s people who put in a ton of effort into looking good. I'm totally okay dating an average mid 20s woman who puts in a ton of effort into looking good. Most people are lazy, not ugly. The problem is the ones who approach me don't put any effort into looking good or they're attractive but too old (34 or 35) or they have a decent face but are fat.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you find the guys that approach you more attractive than the girls eh? Maybe @Unlucky93 was onto something here

the gay men who ask me out are usually mid to late 20s, in great shape, tall, very well groomed, etc...

the women who approach me are usually fat, frumpy, mediocre looking, etc... or they're just too old or they're single moms. The women I want don't ever approach me

INT

Reaction score
so why do extremely attractive gay men ask me out and tell I'm gorgeous?

And again dude, you're talking about me being average in terms of mid 20s people who put in a ton of effort into looking good. I'm totally okay dating an average mid 20s woman who puts in a ton of effort into looking good. Most people are lazy, not ugly. The problem is the ones who approach me don't put any effort into looking good or they're attractive but too old (34 or 35) or they have a decent face but are fat.

Due to, let's call it 'supply and demand' gay guys are more straight forward when it comes to flirting. I have many gay friends and in many ways it is a completely different world.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to, let's call it 'supply and demand' gay guys are more straight forward when it comes to flirting. I have many gay friends and in many ways it is a completely different world.

I asked a gay dude online once and he said I should be very very flattered if I get a ton of gay attention

supposedly gay men have very high appearance standards as they have lots of easy access to sex so they're not going to hit on a straight guy unless he is very attractive. He told me straight men have garbage standards because it's so hard to get laid as a straight man

I think straight women have the highest standards in the dating world, followed by gay men then straight men are at the bottom of the totem pole just because of how difficult dating is for our demographic.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this might be strange to you but there are people that still prefer real life interactions and approaches over a swiping device. I know, maybe I am just weird.

I live in a suburb so it's mostly older people and married folks here. The quality women I see already have boyfriends

Whenever I do actually see a single cute mid 20s female, it's always in a situation where an approach is impossible anyways

Either way you look at it, dating for straight men absolutely blows

1)Approaching women in real life is brutally difficult
2)Approaching online is easy but the women have all impossible standards
3)You can hope to get lucky and meet someone through social circle but I've never had any luck doing that. I try and try and try to make friends but I never meet anybody decent through them in terms of dating.

INT

Reaction score
I live in a suburb so it's mostly older people and married folks here. The quality women I see already have boyfriends

Whenever I do actually see a single cute mid 20s female, it's always in a situation where an approach is impossible anyways

Then you should move if that is making you unhappy. It is very important to live in an area that is congruent with what you want to achieve and if it is important for you to achieve more success with women, you should not be living somewhere where that is difficult for you

Either way you look at it, dating for straight men absolutely blows

I love it, you are just doing it wrong.

1)Approaching women in real life is brutally difficult

Nope

2)Approaching online is easy but the women have all impossible standards

Easy is not the same as effective

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you should move if that is making you unhappy. It is very important to live in an area that is congruent with what you want to achieve and if it is important for you to achieve more success with women, you should not be living somewhere where that is difficult for you

I have a job paying nearly 200K, beautiful house, amazing friends and family all within 10 minutes of me

you want me to give all that up and move to a place where I don't know anybody for better chance of meeting women? that's insane

Easy is not the same as effective

I agree. That's why I said it's easy to approach online but getting dates out of online is impossible as every woman who is even slightly above average online wants a male 4 points better looking than themselves

the female equivalent of myself online isn't looking for a 6/10 or 7 or 8/10, she's looking for a 10/10, she's looking for a top 0.001% male

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, if you enjoy dating as a straight man, you must be a masochist. What's fun about having to approach constantly, get rejected constantly to have that 1 in a 1000 decent woman actually like you?

INT

Reaction score
also, if you enjoy dating as a straight man, you must be a masochist. What's fun about having to approach constantly, get rejected constantly to have that 1 in a 1000 decent woman actually like you?

Logic 101 right here people. You do realize that not everyone is like you right? It seems to me that you have a limited ability when it comes to seeing the perspective of someone else.

I do not rejected constantly. Sure I get rejections too but even if I do it not really a big deal to me.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Logic 101 right here people. You do realize that not everyone is like you right? It seems to me that you have a limited ability when it comes to seeing the perspective of someone else.

I do not rejected constantly. Sure I get rejections too but even if I do it not really a big deal to me.

I'll be honest. I absolutely despise rejection

that's probably a big part of why I have no dating life. I don't want to talk to a woman unless it's a very easy scenario/she makes it obvious she likes me

Believe it or not, I struggle to convince myself that, when I see a cute girl, that she would want to talk to me. In my head, 99% of women are taken and the ones who are single only want a man who is impossibly perfect. I'm an obsessive self improver and perfectionist. I feel like I need to be totally perfect through and through to have a chance with a decent woman. I'm very harsh on myself