Guys That Keep Their Juvenile Hairline At Age 25-30, Are They Imune?

INT

Reaction score
He literally posted a copy of his paystub on a hairloss thread...

You will die alone my friend.

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah I'm not looking for a 10, more like a 7 or an 8 in terms of pure looks

I know I'm very demanding outside of looks but I'm not asking for anything I can't provide myself. I am smart, educated, no kids, family values, decent height (5'10), etc... I kinda want the female version of myself (strong preference for a woman with dark features like myself)

In a perfect world, I think I would date either an Italian, Spanish or middle eastern woman. Those are my 3 favorites

Why are you so exclusionary and picky? I think you don't find anything organic because you don't want to. Most guys treat dating like this weird statistical game when it's waaaay more than that. Why do you think some 5/10 (ratings are stupid) can pull super hot girls? Variables dependent on an individual.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I said they all want male models on dating sites. I'm sure I'm good looking enough to be successful in real life but it's hard to find what I want in real life and then approaching is very difficult. The only place I really see a lot of women who fit what I want is the gym, where an approach is so difficult. Online dating would be perfect because I can easily find what I want but none of them would ever give me time of day online.

Other thing that makes this difficult for me is I take a lot of pride in being a genuinely good person. I'm ferociously loyal to my loved ones, honest, unselfish, etc... If I meet a girl and she flakes on me once or lies to me about something even small, that would drive me absolutely insane. I don't do that nonsense. I promise somebody something, I always deliver. I tell someone I'm gonna be there at 5 o clock, I might be late by maybe 2 minutes and that's it. I promise someone I'm gonna meet with them for an event, I always show up. If a friend needs something, I always show up. Stuff like that
You are not relationship material. You have to compromise in a relationship. Sounds like you are going to want everything your way. Women will flake on you and they might even white lie to you. You are looking for a fairy tale life and that is not going to happen. I wanted that too and it was my downfall too. I know eventually you might get tired of looking and settle. If not, then you will end up alone.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's terrible is that, once SMV craters, the veil of girl power comes undone. Some of these girls come apart at 23. They get thicker, age lines, cries feet, bulky, etc.

The lack of approaching, the free dinners, the free ride comes to an end. It's now victimhood time. You can spit these types with blogs, hyper feminist, years of being a booty call, cannot get the ring, and has a shitty opinion despite her poor lifestyle choices. Crazy cat lady coming up.

I didn't make the rules. I just know how to play the game. What is annoying is that, most of us weren't gifted a fraction of the cards you have, and yet, you fail even harder.

Until you spam approach, there's very little left you discuss. The wall is coming for all these girls. Sooner or later. I don't care after. I want her at her best or not at all. Look through a high school year book. Look these girls up. Time isn't pleasant.

this is maybe the case for white females who let themselves go

Ethnic women (Which is what I want) who take care of themselves look hot even in their 40s, 50s and 60s

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same. Practicing Christian but, a lot of stuff is lost in translation. As in, much of the transition was from Hebrew to English. Some words don't exist. I saw contradiction in translation from KJV and Catholics as simple as 'entering into the kingdom of heaven' but, the translation was different. There's accounts of Christ meditating the night before his trial when his disciples fell asleep. I don't know for certain. I am just reading and exploring.

If you dedicate all action to Christ, as in, thy will be done, leave worries with God, serenity prayer style we have nothing to lose. The rest is just taking action. Leave the rest to God.

Hindu is interesting. I heard of situations where Hindus were experienced in hate crimes mistaken for Muslim. People are idiots. I am blown away by how much jewdism, Christianity, and Muslim have in common yet, there's a huge disparity in the message. Muslims for instance. Muhammad was a war leader. The split being from Isaac and Ishmael. Same message and God but the approach is still outrageous. Crazy!

I think the middle East is wack the way they treat women and the west is insane the way they treat men and pedal to female victimhood.

Has it going with the wife?

Amen my brother , i am a catholic but i try not to get too much into the extremist aspect of it. I just put my faith in Christ and let the rest take care of itself. Yeah here in london you get the odd hate crimes against anyone who is brown after terrorist attacks lol. Everything is alright atm with my gf and stuff, i recieved my finastradine , as soon as i am finished with my thesis (two weeks time) i am going to pop those pills and hope my dick doesnt fall off lool.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so exclusionary and picky?.

White women age like garbage
Asian girls have no ***
Indian girls are ugly and I hate indian culture/values
Black girls have hideous hair texture

I'll be honest. I like the skin tone and hair of mediterranean/spanish women and their nice curves

I would do a mixed asian or filipino or a light skin mixed black girl too

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Amen my brother , i am a catholic but i try not to get too much into the extremist aspect of it. I just put my faith in Christ and let the rest take care of itself. Yeah here in london you get the odd hate crimes against anyone who is brown after terrorist attacks lol. Everything is alright atm with my gf and stuff, i recieved my finastradine , as soon as i am finished with my thesis (two weeks time) i am going to pop those pills and hope my dick doesnt fall off lool.

Just be most mindful. If you noticed change in libido, get off it ASAP.

If I had a gf, I think it would be easier to embrace hair loss. I think its harder to be single now but, if I got dumped after a LTR, it would be harder to navigate thereafter.

I've made a post about SMV and seeking youth. There's definitely a bell curve. Like, too young is foolish. Too old is stupidity. I am thinking, early side of twenty but, within reason. Too young, sue can always bail on the tail end of her twenties , and chase Chad's. It's common among western women. Youth, top form SMV allocated to Chad's. Beta male provider gets cratered SMV when best year's are through.

Its Savage these days. It's great you got a gf and your faith. Its your anchor and reference point regardless of the madness outbin the world.

If you're ever board, check YouTube Jordan Peterson, psychological significance of the biblical series. Its a mind f*** but,highly insightful. Very valuable especially given your belief.

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
White women age like garbage
Asian girls have no ***
Indian girls are ugly and I hate indian culture/values
Black girls have hideous hair texture

I'll be honest. I like the skin tone and hair of mediterranean/spanish women and their nice curves

I would do a mixed asian or filipino or a light skin mixed black girl too

I have no further questions as to why you're single. You'll likely be single for some time with that attitude.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be most mindful. If you noticed change in libido, get off it ASAP.

If I had a gf, I think it would be easier to embrace hair loss. I think its harder to be single now but, if I got dumped after a LTR, it would be harder to navigate thereafter.

I've made a post about SMV and seeking youth. There's definitely a bell curve. Like, too young is foolish. Too old is stupidity. I am thinking, early side of twenty but, within reason. Too young, sue can always bail on the tail end of her twenties , and chase Chad's. It's common among western women. Youth, top form SMV allocated to Chad's. Beta male provider gets cratered SMV when best year's are through.

Its Savage these days. It's great you got a gf and your faith. Its your anchor and reference point regardless of the madness outbin the world.

If you're ever board, check YouTube Jordan Peterson, psychological significance of the biblical series. Its a mind f*** but,highly insightful. Very valuable especially given your belief.

Yeah that is true man, having a relationship when dealing with any issue can be an anchor , but i am pretty sure my gf will leave me if i went bald, fortunately my faith will not. I am going to hope finasteride maintains my hair long enough to a point where i can gracefully part with my hair lol. I will definitely check that channel out bro, thanks. Right now though i watch david wood quite alot, dont know if you have heard of him , he is a Christian apologist.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is true man, having a relationship when dealing with any issue can be an anchor , but i am pretty sure my gf will leave me if i went bald, fortunately my faith will not. I am going to hope finasteride maintains my hair long enough to a point where i can gracefully part with my hair lol. I will definitely check that channel out bro, thanks. Right now though i watch david wood quite alot, dont know if you have heard of him , he is a Christian apologist.

I've never heard of him. Is he like Joel Osteen? A girl once bought me his book after giving me the best bj I've ever had. I found the irony absolutely hilarious.

Steer into the skid friend. Lean on buds irl or here. Go alpha. Like, Tom hardy in mad max. No fear. If you lose it, embrace it like a badge of honor. You already got a gf. You attracted her. You have faith. But if you talk yourself into a self fulfilling prophecy of her leaving, you can always say I called it. You got faith. I found mine strengthened in a variety of ways including personal traumas, and great loses, ego deaths.

It's telling, being on this life journey, seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and living 'be still and know that I am God.' obviously, I sin, miss the mark. We all do. I like that serenity prayer. Doing our part. Leave the rest to God. Similarly, the Gita puts out to be unattached to the fruits of our labor.

Checkout that channel. It's long winded but valuable. The theme of sacrifice is redundant in the gospel. This life is sacrifice and choosing what to sacrifice is the biggest decision of our life. Even choosing what to sacrifice is difficult enough. One of the most terrifying things in life is being delusional in being indecisive or worse, choosing not to sacrifice. This is probably the biggest sacrifice one could make and it makes for quite a mid life crisis once reality is put in check.

Thank you for the recommendation on YouTube.