Guys That Keep Their Juvenile Hairline At Age 25-30, Are They Imune?

INT

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I absolutely despise rejection

that's probably a big part of why I have no dating life. I don't want to talk to a woman unless it's a very easy scenario/she makes it obvious she likes me

Believe it or not, I struggle to convince myself that, when I see a cute girl, that she would want to talk to me. In my head, 99% of women are taken and the ones who are single only want a man who is impossibly perfect. I'm an obsessive self improver and perfectionist. I feel like I need to be totally perfect through and through to have a chance with a decent woman. I'm very harsh on myself

I had tendencies like that too when I was younger.

Maybe you just tell yourself that you almost do not find anyone attractive as an excuse not having to approach anyone which means that you don't have to risk getting rejected?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had tendencies like that too when I was younger.

Maybe you just tell yourself that you almost do not find anyone attractive as an excuse not having to approach anyone which means that you don't have to risk getting rejected?

I see plenty of women I want to approach at my gym for example, but I just don't see any way of doing it that's not incredibly awkward. Plus in my head, they're all taken/would never want to be approached anyways

Online dating for me would be perfect because I can narrow it down and pick who I want based on both looks and personality but I'm sure I would never get any replies from anybody decent looking anyhow

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unactractive women asking you out is not a sign of attractiveness, it's the opposite. You are average looking with standards above your looks, end of story.

attractive women ask me out, but they're just old (33-36 range) or they're single moms

I imagine attractive 26 year old women have a billion dating options so they're probably not approaching anybody

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok then that means you are average looking.

so I have people who constantly tell me that I'm extraordinarily handsome, including multiple people in this thread (keep in mind I look much much better in real life than pics. I look like garbage in pictures) yet I am average looking? how does that make any sense?

I don't ask for any feedback in terms of the compliments I get 24-7. People just go out of their way to tell me how gorgeous I am. It's totally unsolicited. I don't ever ask for feedback

INT

Reaction score
so I have people who constantly tell me that I'm extraordinarily handsome, including multiple people in this thread (keep in mind I look much much better in real life than pics. I look like garbage in pictures) yet I am average looking? how does that make any sense?

Sounds like something an average looking person would say.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not picky, just wants a 7+/10, 25-26 yo, ethnic fitness enthusiast with an awesome personality

mHM3DMk.gif

Also, that's your sister?

2lkE38H.gif

INT

Reaction score
which part? the pics part or that I have people 24-7 telling me that I'm very handsome without me ever asking them for feedback?

The pics show an average looking dude. The part where you say that people tell you 24-7 that you are handsome can mean different things:
- you lie
- you pay some of that big salary to people in return for them telling you you are 'extroardinary handsome'
- you are delusional

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are average looking - i'm looking at your photos right now, i see a very average looking guy who may be on the shorter side as well. Whatever delusions you tell yourself are only harming your mental health. You also sound extraordinarily vain - the kind of guy who constantly brings up how they are watching what they eat during a group lunch because they are working out to get better abs; i've met guys like that and it's a shitshow. Women don't want primadonnas who constantly take selfies in front of a mirror, that's the most effeminate thing you can do.
Also, i'm betting right now all your photos on your profiles depict a dude by himself trying to do the "blue steel" face while looking at the mirror - add enough of those and women are smart enough to know they are dealing with an insecure narcissist.

I'm 5'10

You guys must be living in bizarro world. Average dude I see on the street looks like garbage, fat/chubby, etc... Very very few guys really are in shape and put in the effort to look good as I do. If you're saying I'm average among men who put in a ton of effort to look good, I'm okay with that. I'm totally fine dating the average 25 year old who puts in as much effort into looking good as I do. I never ever said I'm looking for a supermodel.

I don't pay anybody to compliment me, are you high? You think when I have a customer at my job who tells me that I'm extremely handsome or when I have a cute 33 year old woman who approaches me at a bar and tells me I'm gorgeous, I'm paying them to tell me that? Come on, that's beyond ridiculous

BTW, I have like 6 pics of myself in 29 years of living and I have a healthy relationship with food. I'm actually fairly low maintenance, believe it or not

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What percentage of the women you encounter in a typical week meet this ridiculous criteria?

I'll see a good 3 or 4 at my gym everytime I go

I'm actually ok with 22-28. The problem is women age really rough so I can't go too old but that 18 to 22 range is dumb as hell so I can't go too young. I want young but still mature/smart so I need like a 26 year old

this is one aspect I'm jealous of women. A 29 year old female can date 27 to 40 so she has so much more options. Men age way better and can have kids whenever

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 - You are not "extremely handsome", regardless of what these delusional people are telling you; i know this because i have eyes and can see your photos.
2 - You look significantly older than 29. If i saw you walking down the street i would assume you are at least 35. This is likely the reason why women your age are not as interested.

so you think a picture is a better indicator than somehow who sees you in real life? you know pics are notorious for distorting people's faces right? Google "photogenic". Lots of people I know look much better or much worse in pics vs real life. I've actually had multiple people tell me I look much better in real life than pics

I actually had someone last night at the bars who said I looked more like 25 26. I was cracking up. I think I look right around 30 maybe 32

And before you guys start, I've never asked or solicited any of this feedback. I don't ask people to ever comment on my appearance... That's social retardation

Last edited:

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had a good looking Spanish woman approach me and ask me out at my gym but again she's way too old (34ish)

I know I'm being very picky but I guess I feel like I deserve close to perfect GF with how perfect the rest of my life is

I need to man the f*ck up and ask out the women I really want. I'm wasting the best years of my life by being spineless.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average narcissist, nothing more nothing less.

dude I don't understand why you think I'm walking around and asking people to give me compliments or to shower me with affection

when I'm socializing, my 100% focus is to make them feel comfortable and happy around me and to have an interesting conversation. I barely even talk about myself unless it makes sense within context or would be of interest to that particular person based on what they told me. I'm not a social retard. Talking about oneself, bragging about oneself, asking for feedback, asking for compliments, any of that is all complete social retardation.

You honestly think I could be one of the best salesmen in my entire industry in the country without a command of the most basic social skills that people should know by 12? I'm baffled by what you people are saying

Going back to my appearance, honestly what I want is someone a little younger than me who puts in a lot of effort towards looking good and is a fitness enthusiast. Very few people who fit those parameters are ugly. Most people who are ugly are because they don't put any effort towards looking good. If you want to say I'm avg among the demographics of men who put in a ton of effort to look good, I'm totally okay with that because I'm totally ok with the female version of that.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly i thought i was just bad looking in photos too, but then i realised all my other friends look identical in photos to as they do in real life, so i must also :-( horrible bald head, six o'clock shadowed mustache that never goes away making me look sleazy, nose that doesn't fit... terrible. and my friends on the other hand who are perfect, one with curly golden hair and the other with straight black anime hair, who all the girls look at... feelsbadman

i know a girl who i think doesn't actually find men attractive (no lesbo), she never talks about how attractive or handsome a guy is, she goes for the man with the most status and the nicest car all the time. that is all that matters to her.

it's this kind of guy all the girls go for round me, but there are still a lot of girls who would go for you as in them pics (hairy, darker skinned, tall) but it is a lot of "lower class" girls (chavs) who like that type.

adam.tock.jpg

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly i thought i was just bad looking in photos too, but then i realised all my other friends look identical in photos to as they do in real life, so i must also :-( horrible bald head, six o'clock shadowed mustache that never goes away making me look sleazy, nose that doesn't fit... terrible. and my friends on the other hand who are perfect, one with curly golden hair and the other with straight black anime hair, who all the girls look at... feelsbadman

I think women in general look better in pics, men look better in real life

We hate taking pics (myself included) so we tend to be uncomfortable/awkward in pics. Women know how to pose properly and come across comfortable in pics. A lot of picture attractiveness is how you come across. I've seen beautiful women who look bad in pics because they just don't look comfortable in pics

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's this kind of guy all the girls go for round me, but there are still a lot of girls who would go for you as in them pics (hairy, darker skinned, tall) but it is a lot of "lower class" girls (chavs) who like that type.

View attachment 87688

I want a Mediterranean woman (Spanish, Greek, Italian, Middle Eastern) - I'm sure they would appreciate my olive complexion and dark features. I tend to really dominate with Spanish chicks (Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc...) but the problem there is most of them have kids young. I've had 3 or 4 beautiful mid 20s Latinas who wanted to be with me badly but they all had kids. They were beautiful, great bodies, super sweet/nice

I don't really like light skinned white women. They just age terrible