Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even with the terrible shedding, have you noticed how you've never actually receded? And the thinning doesn't even constitute a NW2. You must find more professional opinions on this.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just eroding in the full NW7 area, I have noticed more thinning at the temples. Forelock is my main concern as I’d be happy to recent with density than live through this constant shed. I am on a protocol that should HALT any AA...

topical Dutasteride
Propecia
RU 2x day
Oral Minoxidil

and I just started adding Zinc-Thylium with GKU to my hairline daily.

the sheds are like pulling out fill hairs my hands are wrapped in hair if I just rinse I can watch hundreds fall onto the shower floor. The hairs are thin and curly 3 years again they were thick and black. I’ve been to a bunch of ‘top’ hairloss doctors and see Baumen on Wednesday.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just eroding in the full NW7 area, I have noticed more thinning at the temples. Forelock is my main concern as I’d be happy to recent with density than live through this constant shed. I am on a protocol that should HALT any AA...

topical Dutasteride
Propecia
RU 2x day
Oral Minoxidil

the sheds are like pulling out fill hairs my hands are wrapped in hair if I just rinse I can watch hundreds fall onto the shower floor. The hairs are thin and curly 3 years again they were thick and black. I’ve been to a bunch of ‘top’ hairloss doctors and see Baumen on Wednesday.
Have you checked all your thyroid levels, not just the TSH test? If you have other symptoms like stomach issues, fatigue, dry skin, etc. that might be it. It seems your fight against dht isn’t changing the shed so it has to be something else IMO.

1) Could be a sudden sensitivity to food that you’re allergic to, I would cut out stuff from your diet, one by one and try to analyze the shedding accordingly. Like go without gluten for a week, or carbs another week. Or drop a medication/supplement you’ve been using.

2) Check your water hardness, maybe there’s too much calcium in your water supply. You can buy those filtered shower heads from Amazon too.

3) Some thyroid issues are hidden. You need to test all the possible thyroid symptoms you may have. If you have stomach problems and get tired all the time that could be it.

4) Do you shampoo everyday/condition? You might have a lot of scalp build up. If you have a scan of your scalp using some scope, please post it. The build up can cause inflammation which might need daily shampooing using a good cleanser

5) inflammation caused by your immune system might be another reason but it’s rare. If your hair loss is patchy and your scalp is constantly irritated and burning, this might be it. I think you mentioned corticosteroids, maybe go a bit nuclear and try Otezla or Tofacitinib.

All I got. But I’m surprised you haven’t found the issue yet even after multiple hair loss doctors. Do they not look at your scalp?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am telling, with that all homo photos of guys full head of hair, this really looks like a gay forum. Your hair is ok, just get out of the closet.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am telling, with that all homo photos of guys full head of hair, this really looks like a gay forum. Your hair is ok, just get out of the closet.
youre obsessed with gay people. Stop making this forum a toxic place you idiot. @Admin in the last two days he's called two people gay for no reason.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

topical Dutasteride
Propecia
RU 2x day
Oral Minoxidil

@bluecyclone
Dr A Bauman is very well regarded. Good luck and let us know if he solves the problem.

SilantKiller

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1086.png
    IMG_1086.png
    353 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1087.png
    IMG_1087.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 105

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
First of all how would you know what a gay forum looks like unless your curiosity got the best of you. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all how would you know what a gay forum looks like unless your curiosity got the best of you. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:
I can use my imagination . A forum where every male put photos of theirself and other guys see it . What do you think it could be ?!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I can use my imagination . A forum where every male put photos of theirself and other guys see it . What do you think it could be ?!
Uh, could it be a male hair loss forum? Guys post photos of their hair so other guys can judge their Norwood level and give advice. I don't see why you find that offensive. Why are you so triggered all of sudden? What's is your Norwood level?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, could it be a male hair loss forum? Guys post photos of their hair so other guys can judge their Norwood level and give advice. I don't see why you find that offensive. Why are you so triggered all of sudden? What's is your Norwood level?
Most of the people who post are not even in the Norwood scale. lol

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
It's fun to stay at the YMCA
They have everything for you men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys
You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal
You can do what ever you feel
Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams
But you got to know this one thing
No man does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf
And just go there, to the YMCA
I'm sure they can help you today
Young man, I was once in your shoes
I said, I was down and out with the blues
I felt no man cared if I were alive
I felt the whole world was so tight
That's when someone came up to me
And said, young man, take a walk up the street
There's a place there called the YMCA
They can start you back on your way
YMCA, it's fun to stay at the YMCA
Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down
Young man, young man, pick yourself off the ground
Young man, young man, are you listening to me
Young man, young man, what do you wanna be?
YMCA, you'll find it at the YMCA
No man, young man, does it all by himself
Young man, young man, put your pride on the shelf
YMCA, and just go to the YMCA
Young man, young man I was once in your shoes
Young man, young man I was down with the blues, YMCA

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
"good facial features" typing will an erasure song on the back .
Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams
But you got to know this one thing
No man does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf
And just go there, to the YMCA
I'm sure they can help you today
Young man, I was once in your shoes
I said, I was down and out with the blues
I felt no man cared if I were alive
I felt the whole world was so tight
That's when someone came up to me
And said, young man, take a walk up the street
There's a place there called the YMCA
They can start you back on your way
Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down
Young man, young man, pick yourself off the ground
Young man, young man, are you listening to me
Young man, young man, what do you wanna be?
YMCA, you'll find it at the YMCA
No man, young man, does it all by himself
Young man, young man, put your pride on the shelf
YMCA, and just go to the YMCA
Young man, young man I was once in your shoes
Young man, young man I was down with the blues, YMCA
134.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gay? You seem really offended.
no you idiot. I thought 'are you gay?' jokes were old now but i guess not, you deserve a netflix special. He is the one who is obsessed with gay people. Goint to multiple threads calling people gay because theyre asking for advice and posting pictures of their hair, he is the one who seems unsure of his sexuality and is turned on when he sees pictures of mens hair and starts creating a problem out of nothing. I have called people gay before on this site so i am clearly not offended by gay jokes but what this guy is doing is pathetic.

Last edited:

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So four years later. Hair looks exactly same even better in some photos earlier on this forum. Thick nw1. How many idiots still think he’s balding? s
He needs a better endocrinologist tbh. It ain't about the hair anymore. The fact that he's continuously shedding is indicative of a health problem that isn't being dealt with by his thyroid meds. He's probably swinging around hyper territory considering he never actually seems to have empty follicles.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so so confused why this post has this many responses. I skimmed through, and I’m seeing a 40 something year old man with great hair absolutely bug out for over 3 years? Why do you guys keep responding lol. If you read the title you’d think a dude went bald within a year. And then If you looked at the pics you’d think it’s some immature kid with bdd. But this guy is in his FORTYS with GREAT HAIR, posting like this for YEARS. This is clearly mental illness, and it’s honestly annoying to people who are actually losing hair. I’m guilty of seeking reassurance over my mature hairline, but this is absurd.