Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Calikid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
You're a joke and everyone that thinks you're balding is a joke. People need to stop feeding into your bullshif and stop trying to advise you.

DoctorHouse

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know things are far more important. Just the sheer uncertainty and hopelessness that comes after the already risky treatments fail is hard to manage. Did you get -any better when you stopped Finasteride? These dermatologists keep saying Telogen Effluvium when I know there is miniaturization, false hope, wasted effort. Iron ZiC was the only positive in three years but only lasted two months. I really just want 15 minutes an hour without having a hair in my mouth/shoulder/keyboard/food... 3 years of this driving me insane
At what point will you accept it? I have been fighting for over 15 years and my hair continues to lose density even with all my treatments. I am still here. No suicide attempts. How are you going to cope if you continue to lose in the next 12 more years? You keep spending money on all these doctors and you still don't get it. Genes can turn on balding at any time in your life as long as you have the balding gene. 40 years old was your magic number. People like Ronald Reagan who don't have the balding gene don't go bald. You did not get so lucky.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Yeah i got better..im over the intense Telogen Effluvium..shedding burning itching and i had 3 Telogen Effluvium and really was detrimental to my density. Btw i never had this prior to finasteride only on it and off it. I am still on finasteride but topically...things has improved but still working to get back density and Telogen Effluvium seem to no longer come back. Im on fluridil, min, finasteride, retinol topical once a day. No more taking hair loss drugs orally.
Manny that sounds like a decent approach. I have only gotten worse on oral Propecia and not sure it’s worth the risk anymore. All in on topical seems like the most sustainable and practical option.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
You're a joke and everyone that thinks you're balding is a joke. People need to stop feeding into your bullshif and stop trying to advise you.
@Calikid dude you post the same three pictures that show the same lack of change with some random dots to make yourself feel better. At 43 I am healthier stronger and more successful than you’ll ever be. This is one probably I can’t solve and I’m not going to give up. If venting in this twisted *** forum keeps the sh*t out of my real life then whatever.

I really do give a f*** and empathize with everyone that ended up here for whatever reason. If I can help in anyway I will.

This could be a place of support and coaching but f*** it’s the internet why expect anything less than trolls. I have been rationale, I have been upset. In three years I went from NO hairloss and the best hair on the f*****g planet to a diffuse mess with a constant shed that has taken me from running Ironmans to fearing getting my hair wet.

I live with regret because I was told by 13 hair doctors that it wasn’t male pattern baldness when it was. Treatments only have made things worse. I don’t want any miracles just to stabilize or slow it the f*** down.

Yeah I’ll eventually come to terms give up but not yet. Not when this is a puzzle that can be solved.

Attachments

• FE3446E1-252B-43D8-8BAA-4EB3EF267A6F.jpeg
    FE3446E1-252B-43D8-8BAA-4EB3EF267A6F.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 6FB0DBE5-403B-4F21-A063-3FF805546DF5.jpeg
    6FB0DBE5-403B-4F21-A063-3FF805546DF5.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 382C9AAA-3B01-4597-BC0B-65611132B0A1.jpeg
    382C9AAA-3B01-4597-BC0B-65611132B0A1.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 9E3B65C0-55D2-4816-9E36-0C1B00B87750.jpeg
    9E3B65C0-55D2-4816-9E36-0C1B00B87750.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 4892FF2C-FE78-44AE-B382-473707A3D319.jpeg
    4892FF2C-FE78-44AE-B382-473707A3D319.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 161

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
This is the kind of hair that’s falling out now with even the slightest touch from my forelock and hairline. This is .75 inch most are about .5. Looks like thinning/tapered roots.

I could have stopped this and I failed. I just bought a ton of CB that will probably never make it to the US or will be fake. I’m desperate. Want to die really, this is so f*****g defeating. My hairline was still solid in June. My hair was black now it’s all gone even after jumping back on Propecia. WTF.

Just read a great majority of this, gotta say you probs know your body better than any of us so I believe you when you say it seems bad but your hair looks great for someone your age. To the untrained eye nobody would even notice you were losing hair!! (Stop stressing)

bluecyclone

My Regimen
At what point will you accept it? I have been fighting for over 15 years and my hair continues to lose density even with all my treatments. I am still here. No suicide attempts. How are you going to cope if you continue to lose in the next 12 more years? You keep spending money on all these doctors and you still don't get it. Genes can turn on balding at any time in your life as long as you have the balding gene. 40 years old was your magic number. People like Ronald Reagan who don't have the balding gene don't go bald. You did not get so lucky.
If it was that simple sure. But that isn’t how this started. Yeah I would have thinned and the gene would have been expressed. But a bad doctor fucked with my hormones. There was a massive Telogen Effluvium, hair doctors called it a Telogen Effluvium even after biopsies. They put me on minoxidil and told me to avoid Propecia which caused another crazy shed. For 3 years no level has been right and the shedding has been relentless. Iron IV help
And there is regrowth but Propecia does nothing but tank my DHT into the single digits.

yeah so again I regret that I would be happier and healthier with better hair if I ignored the whole f*****g thing. But now I want to stabilize.

Calikid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
@Calikid dude you post the same three pictures that show the same lack of change with some random dots to make yourself feel better. At 43 I am healthier stronger and more successful than you’ll ever be. This is one probably I can’t solve and I’m not going to give up. If venting in this twisted *** forum keeps the sh*t out of my real life then whatever.

I really do give a f*** and empathize with everyone that ended up here for whatever reason. If I can help in anyway I will.

This could be a place of support and coaching but f*** it’s the internet why expect anything less than trolls. I have been rationale, I have been upset. In three years I went from NO hairloss and the best hair on the f*****g planet to a diffuse mess with a constant shed that has taken me from running Ironmans to fearing getting my hair wet.

I live with regret because I was told by 13 hair doctors that it wasn’t male pattern baldness when it was. Treatments only have made things worse. I don’t want any miracles just to stabilize or slow it the f*** down.

Yeah I’ll eventually come to terms give up but not yet. Not when this is a puzzle that can be solved.

I'd rather live a skinny, bald and poor life than your mentally insane one. You're a joke.

pegasus2

My Regimen

You have a good attitude, you just exaggerate your hair loss sometimes. For example, the title of this thread, where you state that you're going bald in less than a year. It's been over three years since you posted that and you still have more hair than me. I know how you feel though, I have the same attitude that I can solve anything, and I'm not giving up either. The biggest problem I see is that you don't stick with anything. You have to get on a regimen and stick with it. If it's not working after three months, add something else to it but don't drop what you're already on. I am taking more than a dozen different things. Every time I add something new there's an improvement. Androgenetic Alopecia is polygenic, it can't be fixed with a single treatment.

Pleasenotsoearly

Established Member
My Regimen
Hey, so for people who were saying that i have to be diagnosed with male pattern baldness and I wasn’t balding.

My buzzcut have grown out.
Look at this very typical horseshoe.

Hairline is thicker than the rest tho, lol.

Time to say goodbye

Attachments

• 47CD9078-DBBC-42F3-9225-31ED03587CBD.jpeg
    47CD9078-DBBC-42F3-9225-31ED03587CBD.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 41E6A548-1F35-4952-8469-A8E9A7458AF8.jpeg
    41E6A548-1F35-4952-8469-A8E9A7458AF8.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 86E958A7-31A0-4F6F-8475-69F0B7661D08.jpeg
    86E958A7-31A0-4F6F-8475-69F0B7661D08.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 135

Orwell

My Regimen
You have a good attitude, you just exaggerate your hair loss sometimes. For example, the title of this thread, where you state that you're going bald in less than a year. It's been over three years since you posted that and you still have more hair than me. I know how you feel though, I have the same attitude that I can solve anything, and I'm not giving up either. The biggest problem I see is that you don't stick with anything. You have to get on a regimen and stick with it. If it's not working after three months, add something else to it but don't drop what you're already on. I am taking more than a dozen different things. Every time I add something new there's an improvement. Androgenetic Alopecia is polygenic, it can't be fixed with a single treatment.
I've lost more than this guy in the 3+ years since he started the thread.

Having said that, I do think there is something going on with Bluecyclone's hair.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Safe to assume a pattern now becoming clear. The thinning at the hair and template has removed any hope/doubt that it was not male pattern baldness despite my doctors. I’ve been in Finasteride 2 full years only change being a shift from topical to oral a month ago. I might stop the RU, it could be fake and I hate the idea of anything so uncertain or sustainable. My shedding is constant, shed hairs are thinner. I’ve been dramatic but it’s been like 15 years of decline in 3 years with no help from treatments.

picture from December 2018

Attachments

• FD4735B5-5B87-401B-AC3D-A28BE358F3A0.jpeg
    FD4735B5-5B87-401B-AC3D-A28BE358F3A0.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 137

Calikid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Safe to assume a pattern now becoming clear. The thinning at the hair and template has removed any hope/doubt that it was not male pattern baldness despite my doctors. I’ve been in Finasteride 2 full years only change being a shift from topical to oral a month ago. I might stop the RU, it could be fake and I hate the idea of anything so uncertain or sustainable. My shedding is constant, shed hairs are thinner. I’ve been dramatic but it’s been like 15 years of decline in 3 years with no help from treatments.

picture from December 2018
Of course you never posted that good photo of your hair back then. And you post it now. This photo below, you posted three years ago. The photo was a year before the one you posted above. You are a joke. What is gods name is wrong with you.

Attachments

• 0FE182AC-F8F8-43F7-8B85-20CACC47ED71.jpeg
    0FE182AC-F8F8-43F7-8B85-20CACC47ED71.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 121

Calikid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
I’m sorry but this has gotten out of hand. You are playing games and not telling a true story. You are telling people your suicidal and what not and having them respond, giving a lot of time and thought to help you. You don’t do any of it. You’re wasting everyons time.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
That is accurate my thinning started crown only. When it was pulled up from the front and sides and before the hairline thinned I could cover any loss of density. My hairline is now fucked and sides are thin as well. All of my hair was thicker then and black in both images now the diameter is gone and hair is light brown.

whatintheworld

Wet hair pictures mean nothing. My brother is a full head Norwood 1 and you can see scalp when his hair is wet. He does not have male pattern baldness and will never go bald.

That is normal as hair clumps together when wet.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Wet or dry there’s a ton of diffuse miniaturization and it’s rolling through fast as f***. I can’t stress how good my hair was when this started. The year estimate was only avoided by a crazy dense baseline. Hair is thinner (diameter) everywhere with Ill assume is age related. But damn, and the male pattern baldness area itch won’t let me sleep, it’s constant and I’m miserable.

Attachments

• E4B30BE4-569D-4FBC-BC1B-B1B36A4904DB.jpeg
    E4B30BE4-569D-4FBC-BC1B-B1B36A4904DB.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 92
  • 343CFD18-D9BD-4186-92DE-01C70A758C4B.jpeg
    343CFD18-D9BD-4186-92DE-01C70A758C4B.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 2317DC1F-7BFE-4146-BBD0-AE4F8E4BC7B7.jpeg
    2317DC1F-7BFE-4146-BBD0-AE4F8E4BC7B7.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 93

bluecyclone

My Regimen
This is insane I still cover the shower wall and fill a sink with gentle washing. The diffuse everywhere but the hairline is destroyed. I am 4 months on Propecia after 2 full years on topical. I don’t know what the f*** to do but kill myself. Transplant is not an option donor area is thinned out as well.

Attachments

• C3695EEB-39B9-4E5F-A743-CCF2DFC39E66.jpeg
    C3695EEB-39B9-4E5F-A743-CCF2DFC39E66.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 99036A9F-E604-4D0A-A95A-FFBDB22445D9.jpeg
    99036A9F-E604-4D0A-A95A-FFBDB22445D9.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 228FCD75-AD5F-42AF-B078-4F8B5037C1AE.jpeg
    228FCD75-AD5F-42AF-B078-4F8B5037C1AE.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 41
  • FEE7B772-5B1A-4F79-9C29-98915CDD2B8A.jpeg
    FEE7B772-5B1A-4F79-9C29-98915CDD2B8A.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 40
  • A2F7071A-A2C8-4F84-B477-CABCE2A583B8.jpeg
    A2F7071A-A2C8-4F84-B477-CABCE2A583B8.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 43
  • B8DCE21F-F022-45A5-A94F-6B9FA43CBD07.jpeg
    B8DCE21F-F022-45A5-A94F-6B9FA43CBD07.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 43

michel sapin

My Regimen
you have great hair and skin bro! still on oral minoxidil + topical? No sides such as hypertrichosis/ puffy eyelid / water retention / dark circle under eye? i will take 1.25 mg daily but i am fcking scared... Don't want to get elevated liver enzyme too.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Thanks man. I just have to stop this shedding. Tons of regrowth but all of the hair is at least half the diameter than what’s falling out grows to 2-3 inches and falls out with thin roots. 1mg Propecia and dropped back to 2.5 oral minoxidil from 7. EQ sides on 7 Oral minoxidil.