Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice | Page 42 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Quick note from the Forum Admin: View Thread.

Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by bluecyclone, May 23, 2017.

1. bluecyclone

bluecyclone Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This is a few hours later dry. The issue is there is about 50% of the regrowing hair that isn’t yet ‘miniaturizatized’ but is weak and light in color that falls out pretty much to the touch.

I’m not having success on Propecia and other thoughts on how to help these hairs thicken up?

is lantanaprost useless?
    https://evolvecompanyinc.com/produc...rength-foam-latanoprost-0-06-30-ml-foam-pump/

something like this in addition to Propecia?
    https://evolvecompanyinc.com/produc...oxidil-5-ketoconazole-2-finasteride-0-1-90ml/

Dropped RU and topcial Finasteride 4 months ago but my T is still high and killing my hairline. 3 year in Finasteride and losing ground.

Attached Files:

2. telogen

telogen Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    do you have any recent blod test? Would be interesting seeing if your T, shbg and prolactin is elevated

3. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yes I get full panels monthly. Thyroid is optimal. T 916, SHBG up, prolactin normal. DHT now below range (18)

the shed has gotten worse, I feel like killing myslef about an hour after I take a Propecia with or without a massive shed. It’s more hopelessness from failed normal treatments while still having sides.

4. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    WTF is happening to my f*****g head. How the f*** can I lose so much hair all the f*****g time. I mean 2.5 years ago it was f*****g perfect. People don’t f*****g age like that in 2.5 years.

Attached Files:

5. Capone

Capone Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    You’re in your 40’s man.. you’ve had a good run at it with near perfect hair.. get a transplant and stop moaning and freaking out.

6. DerDon

DerDon Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    buzz your hair !

7. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I get but but for real 40 isn’t a big deal anymore if you are healthy aside from the hair I’m no slower or weaker than at 25. But this came out of no where and has never no matter the treatment slowed the f*** down. The 500 ish hairs each time I have washed my hair for 3 years is insane.

if I could stabilize, slow it the f*** down even, I would chill out and get a hair transplant at some point. But it’s diffuse everywhere including donor and not stable on Finasteride. Make it worse I’m still trying to have kids and can’t destroy my fertility yet.

8. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    3 f*****g years. Caught it the second a hair fell. Listened to bullshit doctors and waited a year but still on Finasteride for 2 full f*****g years. My hair is decimated, diffuse f*****g mess and I’m going to kill myself. It’s too f*****g late I could have f*****g stopped it. I have water my life and will die before this gets more f*****g noticeable. f*** everyone. Last one is less than 3 f*****g years ago. 3 years 7mg oral
    Minoxidil 2 years topical Finasteride 4 months Propecia worse every second. I can drop 25 hairs just running my hand through it.

Attached Files:

9. DoctorHouse

DoctorHouse Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I guess your plans for getting married and having kids if off the table now that you are going to kill yourself. Too bad.

10. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yes f*** that. That was when I had hope that this was something I could tucking save now it’s too f*****g late despite this f*****g poison

11. CrownBalding

CrownBalding Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You need to see a therapist before you make a horrible mistake

You’re 43 years old and you probably have people that love you. My father committed suicide and it ruined my family. Take a step back and think about it, you’re going to end a 43 year existence over slight thinning which isn’t even apparent?

I know a girl with alopecia that lost all of her hair at 12 years old. a GIRL at 12 YEARS OLD. Had to deal with all of the bullying and everything. She’s happy af now at 23. Be a man and think about what you’re saying.

12. Northface32

Northface32 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Been awhile, came back to say grow the f*** up pussy. Your in your forties with no real contributions to society. Just vein and narcissistic. Try meeting someone and creating a life/family and you'll have a more positive outlook on life. We are all on our way out, it's what you leave behind that matters. Your hair still looks good for your age, you think you were going to be young forever?

13. Calikid

Calikid Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Clown

Wolf Pack likes this.
  14. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Can Finasteride make your hair worse? I am 4 months in and my hairline has thinned and receded a diffuse 1 in with almost complete loss at the temples. Hair caliber all over my head is thin and brittle.

should I cease Finasteride? I have topcial Dutasteride that I planned to use 1x week on top of the Finasteride. I panicked and started RU again but I think it’s fake. Is CN worse a shot?

you can’t tell me that this is not f*****g aggressive for some one throwing everything at my head.
    200+ every shower.

Attached Files:

15. Ritchie

Ritchie Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I dont think finasteride will resolve this issue you have. This is not 100% not male pattern baldness or atleast typical male pattern baldness. I'm sure you're tired of hearing it but you do not have male pattern baldness. You have some other issue. I'm not gonna deny that you have an issue with your hair like everyone else, you clearly have a problem and i really hope you get to the bottom of it. I think you should get more tests done and visit some more dermatologists. A man can not have hair like that for decades and suddenly start balding, you are not predisposed to baldness because if you were it would have started in your late teens to early twenties. Best of luck man, hope you find out what this f*****g thing is and get rid of it.

16. StayPositive

StayPositive Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You have dupa man, i tell you that since the beginning.

There is nothing you can do more than what you're correctly doing. it is well know that people with dupa respond very poorly to the treatments (minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, ect) because dupa is the most aggressive type of androgenic alopecia

You're 40 years old, you should accept it or go for an hair system and move on with your life.

Trust me, there is absolutely nothing you can do with dupa

17. StayPositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Your hair will thin no matter what youre doing!

YOU HAVE f*****g DUPA

YOURE A 40 YEARS OLD GROWN MAN

MOVE ON

18. StayPositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @bluecyclone

I saw a photo of your body, you are very muscular.

Have you ever took anabolic /androgenics steroids in the past?

Please be honest

Heavy amount of AAS can cause epigenetic changes to the hair follicles, even with someone not predisposed to male pattern baldness

19. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Never. I was put on HCG after my first attempt at Finasteride to recover fertility. I’ve been using that on and off for 3 years. I know it might be making this much worse but I can’t tolerate the Finasteride without it. I might drop it and Finasteride to try CB and Topical Dutasteride again.

20. bluecyclone

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Are this changes reversible? My T has never gone above 900 averages around 600 and DHT has been below range for 3 years.

Mia it possible to reverse the changes? I started with RU but don’t trust it.