Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you accussed me of lying and I proved how you claimed you were getting Palvin tier girls at any point in your life

stop lying on the internet, you are wasting people's time

this section is a venting forum, not a LARPing one.

once again, you're changing facts. I never said "at any point in my life"... I literally said, "I used to" and in several, several other threads where people like you question me, I specifically clarified that this was in my twenties as a point of how far down hill i've gone with my looks in my thirties.... understand? are we in agreement on that?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez... can't believe buckthorn was just a drama queen all along. To think I sympathized with his plight.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol is it that obvious from my posts? You've only been around for a bit too and figured that out. A few other posters have told me that on here and over PM. Actually, outside the impact section there are many more 'stable' posters but maybe they are not all well known.

Anyway, I can't take credit for the way my mind works anymore than you can blame yourself for your perceived weaknesses. I think personality is largely genetic and also related to upbringing/childhood. I was quite lucky in that respect and I'm stable and good socially like many people in my family. The therapy will help you control your weak points, at least you've identified them early on mate.

There are some good folk in impact too who are kind, caring and intelligent despite their mental health battles.

I'm privileged I do what I do for a living and help others. Got some bigger plans too.

I think the only other sections I browse are the general discussion baord, but there's a lot of posters on there. I think the research section is the best though in terms of content, but I only check that out every two months so that I can take it all n at once lol. I think the notable members from that section are thatguy, noisette and swoop but I don't think swoop posts that much any more. Hellouser has done a decent bit by going to two conferences but I think people drove him off this site because of the last conference.

blackg

Reaction score
Why are some people giving @diseasedrat such a hard time?
I swear some of you here have selective vision.
Hardly 20/20 or objective in any way.

If any of you remember seeing those over-head shots he posted a year or so ago then you should clearly remember a thinning NW6 shape taking place.

Sure he may have a fragile hairline still in place but his final destination is clear.
This alone is enough to warrant anxiety.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm certain that 80% of this forum is neurotic (including me). @Wolf Pack I think you're one of the few stable people on here.
In legit nw3 with diffuse thinning but I would say I'm well balanced and sometimes border on overly optimistic (for some tastes).

A lot of people think its game over at my stage - but I actually live a very good life and have an acting dating life as well.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm certain that 80% of this forum is neurotic (including me). @Wolf Pack I think you're one of the few stable people on here.

You can't give Wolfpack a whole lot of credit for being stable when he is fullhead Chad.

Notice how the few on Impact that appear to have a stable mind largely have their hair situation under control. Funny how that goes.

@diseasedrat will you post pics of this eternally talked about shaving procedure?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you are indeed delusional. Once again, when I posed pics of my hair cut with a seven guard, y'all cringed and weeped for me. "looks sickly", "I would be very concerned", "he has a right to worry with hair like that"... etc. are these not facts? yes they are. Let me point out a couple FACTS for you more delusional haters that are obviously bitter because i have remnants of a hair line.

1) my hair line is diffused as all f*****g hell. 70% of the "hair" you even see in that pic WILL NOT grow past 1/8th of an inch. Now I am wishing i saved pics of when i buzzed it down to a three... sickly looking.

2) you HAVE SEEN ONE ANGLE. How the hell can you judge... people like @blackg and @Wolf Pack are sympathetic because they are legit members who have been here and SEEN the diffusion on the top, sides and back.

3) I have a very red, raised 6" scar in the back, fluid filled vessels on my head and veins that are noticeable when shaved. WHY THE f*** WOULD I SHAVE IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO. BDD?? You would think the BDD of having a disfigured head would trump the BDD of having a diffused head of hair.

4) as @shookwun has very intelligently pointed out MANY times, when shaved down to the skin, diffusion is a lot less noticeable. luckily enough for me.

So, enough of your whiney bullshit. I am no longer the pussy, you are. I am the dude who WAS a pussy but proudly goes everywhere with a shaved, disfigured head that people can't help but stare at. I don't give a f*** anymore. I quit drinking, am eating exceptionally well, working out hard, and have even booked a date with the girl i've been talking to, but to afraid to see for the last year.

So, what's the problem? You're mad because I was a whiney b**ch? Yeah, SO AM I. You think I am proud of ever being that way?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't give Wolfpack a whole lot of credit for being stable when he is fullhead Chad.

Notice how the few on Impact that appear to have a stable mind largely have their hair situation under control. Funny how that goes.

@diseasedrat will you post pics of this eternally talked about shaving procedure?

not for you, sarcastic brat. post pics of YOURSELF, so we can pick you apart.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and yeah... you've been trolled... the stories about the horrendous scalp inflammation, finasteride induced night time boners, hair transplant scars, rapid diffusion, etc were all a lie. give me a break man. you really think I am THAT delusional? sounds like a f*****g movie.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
buckkkk.png

just one the many giveaways lol

xx

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't know how you knew it right off the bat
buck your a legend man

im happy for you

your a handsome motherfucker

seriously just embrace this sh*t. you have the face for it

I have been. I look great in a hat, but I just go everywhere without it. I hate that f*****g thing.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't know how you knew it right off the bat

I have been. I look great in a hat, but I just go everywhere without it. I hate that f*****g thing.

lol

it was your writing style...when you criticized yourself in your leaving thread. you have a unique writing style my friend. i knew it was you

then i looked up your previous posts and saw this thread you made and i put it together. i saw this thread before but didnt realise it was you then

then i looked at your name lol...and then your regimen lol...

it all makes sense...