Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol u f****r

you look good man

jesus all this time to finally buzz this sh*t

i was expecting a f*****g freakshow

go get some b****s bro!! it aint over yet man

u handsome motherfucker xx

thanks brotha'... could you kindly delete that photo. I am here admitting to the world that you are way too f*****g smart for your own good and you figured me out. I was just having some friendly fun with you. I know one of my friends is on this site occassionally and don't really want him putting together pieces of my past. I will post some more pics without the face. ;)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks brotha'... could you kindly delete that photo. I am here admitting to the world that you are way too f*****g smart for your own good and you figured me out. I was just having some friendly fun with you. I know one of my friends is on this site occassionally and don't really want him putting together pieces of my past. I will post some more pics without the face. ;)
You look fine with the buzzed look bucky...
All this whining and insecurity though!...

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you look bloated as f***

no way you can pull models like you said in another thread lmao

hahaha.... well thanks for that positive note! I definitely can't pull sh*t and haven't so in the last few years... for the last time, i was talking in my TWENTIES. and not models, just very attractive women. I am on a strict diet now, quit drinking and am losing weight fast. here's to a better life.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look fine with the buzzed look bucky...
All this whining and insecurity though!...

thanks man... well, once again I am heavily diffused all over the top, sides and back... it's not bdd, because there is nothing to hide anymore. there is a distinct line that goes from the side of my head, around the middle of the back.. everything above that is half as thick as what's below and closer to the crown and midscalp it's like 15%. those are facts bro and that heavily diffused thinning is not easy.

ONCE AGAIN - please stop judging me because I have like two hundred hairs in the hair line. that's not fair.

ONCE AGAIN - I have a very red, raised, six inch scar on the back, several large veins everywhere and three fluid fill cysts, which I am getting checked next week.

I posted the best possible pic. that's it. this sh*t isn't easy and people still look at me weird.

Luckily enough, however, this somehow restored a lot of confidence... i don't know why. it's because I just give a lot less of a f*** anymore. I go everywhere without a hat and suprisingly don't even give a f*** about the scar. i look too rough irl for anyone to ask questions.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha.... well thanks for that positive note! I definitely can't pull sh*t and haven't so in the last few years... for the last time, i was talking in my TWENTIES. and not models, just very attractive women. I am on a strict diet now, quit drinking and am losing weight fast. here's to a better life.

Someone asked you if you could pull Barbara Palvin tier girls and you said "yes sure". You are insane.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's just nothing to hide anymore... all my fears are right out in the open and I could give two fucks about what judgemental people think. I think I look ok.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone asked you if you could pull Barbara Palvin tier girls and you said "yes sure". You are insane.

no I never said that... i think you're very mentally unstable or delusional or something. for two years I've told people that I can't pull sh*t and in fact I haven't even attempted dating in over a year.

in my mid to late twenties, very attractive women found me very desirable. that's all I said. stop being insane. story over.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
you are f*****g retarded

a coping LARPer

you never fucked palvin tier girls

now kys
You haven't been around long enough to have a thorough opinion on any of this.
It's best you just keep quiet because you're still a junior and playtime is now over. Bedtime!

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are f*****g retarded

a coping LARPer

you never fucked palvin tier girls

now kys

it's sad that people like you obviously serve no purpose on here. I know what you're thinking, "I help people by being an obnoxious, brutally honest, sh*t face." That doesn't actually help people. People already know their flaws. We are not retarded. Then, I am sure you will say something like, "I don't give a f*** if I help people, i am on here for myself"... or some bullshit like that... well you can't do that and get away with it. This is a FORUM full of suffering PEOPLE. Not just usernames. contribute something useful or don't post at all.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
it's sad that people like you obviously serve no purpose on here. I know what you're thinking, "I help people by being an obnoxious, brutally honest, sh*t face." That doesn't actually help people. People already know their flaws. We are not retarded. Then, I am sure you will say something like, "I don't give a f*** if I help people, i am on here for myself"... or some bullshit like that... well you can't do that and get away with it. This is a FORUM full of suffering PEOPLE. Not just usernames. contribute something useful or don't post at all.
you accussed me of lying and I proved how you claimed you were getting Palvin tier girls at any point in your life

stop lying on the internet, you are wasting people's time

this section is a venting forum, not a LARPing one.

blackg

Reaction score
you accussed me of lying and I proved how you claimed you were getting Palvin tier girls at any point in your life

stop lying on the internet, you are wasting people's time

this section is a venting forum, not a LARPing one.
And you are wasting our time.

Vacate this thread now!