Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

blackg

Reaction score
buckthorn you f*****g pussy! u fooled everyone including me

go get some smp and gtfo here

or just keep it buzzed. the thinning wasnt even that bad

jesus christ
How about you just stop being a pest? You rodent .

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
At last I can die happy knowing what buckthorn looks like. Also @sunchyme1 is it me or hasn't buckthorn referred to his head as a diseased nest/rat? maybe I'm over thinking it but it sounds like him, I think you'll be able to tell more easily since you've conversed with him far more than I have.

lol thats the giveaway

his stupid f*****g name!!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
buckthorn i love you man i think your wicked. one of my favourites here

but you are full of sh*t.

i thought we were norwood 7 brothers in arms

you fooled me homie :(

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
call him a b**ch again and i will tie you up in my shed, force feed you finasteride until you get rock hard and cut off your dick slowly with a tile saw b**ch.

haha lmao haha... just go to copy and paste for bukthron post when you google his name. sunshiney big boy!! i fool u too go to much and i stop for now. haha lmao haha

blackg

Reaction score
i know to i got my name from reading many his posts before i account with google mail! i am too much a fan of little bukthern he is so whiney coward boy!! haha lmao haha
With respect, diseased cat, buckthorn was anything but a coward.
He was a true warrior and a complete gentlemen.
I miss him dearly.

This annoying rodent, Sunshine or whatever his name is, is only interesting about 5 percent of the time.

He won't be missed.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
buckthorn i love you man i think your wicked. one of my favourites here

but you are full of sh*t.

i thought we were norwood 7 brothers in arms

you fooled me homie :(

okie dokey cowboy man! i am bukthron!! he is legend for here! i make dick into finasteride with saw in shed! i don't mind.. if u think i him then thank u too for saying hair loss for me is not bad too! haha lmao haha big sunshiney friend!

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha lmao haha... just go to copy and paste for bukthron post when you google his name. sunshiney big boy!! i fool u too go to much and i stop for now. haha lmao haha
Wait wtf I skipped over this thread last night because it sounded like it was in the wrong section, I accidentally opened it tonight and I find the revelation of all hairlosstalk revelations.

Was buckthorn just a trolling full head the whole time? Am I being trolled by an inside joke here myself? Very confused haha

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With respect, diseased cat, buckthorn was anything but a coward.
He was a true warrior and a complete gentlemen.
I miss him dearly.

This annoying rodent, Sunshine or whatever his name is, is only interested about 5 percent of the time.

He won't be missed.

you are for now maybe my number one friend for here big black!! i feel you too. for i am diseased cat rat and may we all be at peace with this for now!

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait wtf I skipped over this thread last night because it sounded like it was in the wrong section, I accidentally opened it tonight and I find the revelation of all hairlosstalk revelations.

Was buckthorn just a trolling full head the whole time? Am I being trolled by an inside joke here myself? Very confused haha

hello to you Johny man.. I am new to here and just for having fun with sunshiney boy (sorry my english is bad).. I powt a picture and people are nice to say it look ok. I also have gone to read all of bukthorn massage when i here before account and it was too funny. On bukthron massgae to say goodby, I copy and paste and sunshuney boy thinks to i am him so I keep copy to paste!! i stop now for confusion but too funny to go! haha lmao haha.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello to you Johny man.. I am new to here and just for having fun with sunshiney boy (sorry my english is bad).. I powt a picture and people are nice to say it look ok. I also have gone to read all of bukthorn massage when i here before account and it was too funny. On bukthron massgae to say goodby, I copy and paste and sunshuney boy thinks to i am him so I keep copy to paste!! i stop now for confusion but too funny to go! haha lmao haha.
Hahaha this place is insane I love it

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good to be back with you beautiful bastards!! @blackg - your support is amazing. perhaps you could inform sunchyme about the actual state of my hair, since you've seen pics... it's not the front dude. it's very diffused all over the top, sides and back... i also have fluid filled cysts and veins on my scalp, so obviously i didn't want to shave. going to get those checked on next week.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
alright fuking fine @sunchyme1 - that's enough on both our ends. I am busted! Hey everyone! sorry for f*****g around so much. @sunchyme1 I would appreciate if you delete that pic. thanks brah. :)

lol u f****r

you look good man

jesus all this time to finally buzz this sh*t

i was expecting a f*****g freakshow

go get some b****s bro!! it aint over yet man

u handsome motherfucker xx