Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm certain that 80% of this forum is neurotic (including me). @Wolf Pack I think you're one of the few stable people on here.

Define stable lol! I've had depression, BDD and chronic insomnia but I still consider myself a well rounded, rational, fairly intelligent person and even if depression makes me feel terrible about myself at times I still know I'm a good person deep down.
Also, I'm glad the other guy got banned. Too many people get away with that kind of sh*t on here. One thing I've learned as I've got older is if you're going to shoot the arrow of truth ther's no harm with dipping it in some honey.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, and to piss you guys off even more, I have a third date with a hottie next week.. shaved zero guard and over weight. The f*** does that tell you about your logic? must be making that one up too. hell, maybe I don't even have hair loss? Maybe ALL OF THIS is in my HEAD?!?!

@diseasedrat

Where have you been, motherfucker?

How come you don't post here any more?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@diseasedrat

Where have you been, motherfucker?

How come you don't post here any more?

today I was making out with a girl I like very much at the cider mill in my truck. She was SO sweet that I REALLY wanted to go down on here, or put a finger inside of her to show her how I felt... but it was only our second date. I hope it continues to go well. How have you been you beautiful bastard??? How about you @blackg ? love you guys. If we lived close, I would consider hanging out with you, getting drunk, closing my eyes and slipping a finger in you. I hope you always know this.

blackg

Reaction score
today I was making out with a girl I like very much at the cider mill in my truck. She was SO sweet that I REALLY wanted to go down on here, or put a finger inside of her to show her how I felt... but it was only our second date. I hope it continues to go well. How have you been you beautiful bastard??? How about you @blackg ? love you guys. If we lived close, I would consider hanging out with you, getting drunk, closing my eyes and slipping a finger in you. I hope you always know this.
Thanks mate, I need a good finger.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I need a good finger.

kangaroo1-e1462091089417.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

today i was sat on my stairs waiting for the postman to deliver my propecia