Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahahaha... seriously lmao. I missed you dear mr. clark. you're one of my fav's. hows the minoxidil search going? any luck? I dropped minoxidil completely... i feel it was doing more harm than good. when I shaved down, I realized I had lost not only most of the crown, but half way down the sides and back. :( also, my scalp was extremely irritated. It's actually feeling better now that i dropped it. I think it also gave me large veins in my scalp.

I still take 15% from the other company. And I am going to have someone else get me the thirty percent.

I actually have the "back" vertex going out to, as I couldn't see that in the mirror. It's coming back though.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, we are not agreeing on that. Again, you said that you were REJECTING, not models, but SUPERMODEL looking women:

View attachment 82506

Even yourself realized how stupid that sounded and you are now trying to backpeddle, too bad some of your posts got quoted for everyone to see.

Another deluded LARPer exposed.

What the f*** is wrong with you?

I like Dante92, but even he went into this period where he was "jealous" of buckthorn.

Eventually he made up with him. I don't get it.

We're men. I mean, I didn't even think we got that way.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I like Dante92, but even he went into this period where he was "jealous" of buckthorn.

Eventually he made up with him. I don't get it.

We're men. I mean, I didn't even think we got that way.

yeah, nothing to be jealous of except for amazing pussy eating abilities. ;)

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
you must be a foreigner that doesn't fully understand the difference between PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE TENSE. We learned that in like 4th grade.

I did, I was, etc = past tense. for example, I DID date super model looking women. That implies I dated them in the past.

I am = present tense. For example, I am dating a super model looking woman. That implies that I am CURRENTLY dating women like this.

I can come up with more examples if you're still confused. I'll also try to find you a basic english book on amazon for cheap.

Here we go again, now you claim you actually did date super model looking women, when a post ago you said you didn't:

hahaha.... well thanks for that positive note! I definitely can't pull sh*t and haven't so in the last few years... for the last time, i was talking in my TWENTIES. and not models, just very attractive women. I am on a strict diet now, quit drinking and am losing weight fast. here's to a better life.

And here is you contradicting yourself, once again:

hcnofpay-png.png

You are obviously backpeddling back and forth avoiding this fact only to make me look like im making sh*t up. The facts are there for anyone to see.

Also, how long is it taking you to find these things I said? I CAN'T even find them. Are you really that bored man? I am sorry you're so f*****g depressed and I am trying to move on with my life, but I am semi-happy and content now. Why are you trying to drag me down dude? Because I have a little hair left in front? Because I used to be attractive? What in the f*** is your real problem? Please explain.

The thread was deleted, but someone quoted your bullshit claims.

blackg

Reaction score
Here we go again, now you claim you actually did date super model looking women, when a post ago you said you didn't:

View attachment 82886

You are obviously backpeddling back and forth avoiding this fact only to make me look like im making sh*t up. The facts are there for anyone to see.

Let it go.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 82886

dude, didn't we JUST go over this?? and, you post the same thing again?

Here are some steps to take to help you realize the truth, because this is apparently really bothering you.

1) Yes, I DID date super model looking women, in the past

2) No, I DON'T date super model looking women, in the present.

do you understand now? the f*** is wrong with your mind man?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 82886

@killme,

You are seriously fucked up in the head. And I mean that.

You bring things up that are years old.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is a “super model looking” woman anyway? One of those sullen faced bags of skin and bones which acts as a clothes horse for pretentious overpriced clothing?

Give me a short, cute, brown eyed, dark haired and olive skinned girl over one of those miserable pale skeletons any day.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is a “super model looking” woman anyway? One of those sullen faced bags of skin and bones which acts as a clothes horse for pretentious overpriced clothing?

Give me a short, cute, brown eyed, dark haired and olive skinned girl over one of those miserable pale skeletons any day.

yeah, good point. I suppose I was just trying to find an expression for their attractiveness. I don't like tall, skinny women. Agreed, nowadays, I am all about short (im only 5'8") and cute. dark tone is definitely a bonus. nothing better than a tan line on an *** cheek too. ;)

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@killme,

You are seriously fucked up in the head. And I mean that.

You bring things up that are years old.

Yeah, idk man. I don't mind depressed people at all. Hell like three of my good old friends are clinically depressed. We still hang out, and have fun together. It's the depressed, angry people that ACT depressed and angry towards everyone else. I understand depression. I have been clinically depressed for years at a time, multiple times in my life. Including while I was on here for a while. I never sh*t on other's goals or dreams, or told them they were ugly or "bloated" as f***, etc... THAT is being a depressed, angry little boy.

There are constructive ways to tell people things and non constructive ways. saying you're bloated as f*** is non constructive. People like you, blackg, Doctor, wolfpack, joan, captain, etc.... will always give constructive critism and THAT is what people listen too. like, "your facial features would benefit from losing some weight", or maybe "your hair would look better faded", etc...

THOSE are the people that make a difference in other's lives. and, making a positive difference in someone else's life is all we have.

So... f*** OFF "Killme" ;)

whatintheworld

Reaction score

So the victoria's secret fashion show type of girl does nothing for you? That's what comes to mind when someone says super model, at least for me.

Generally, taller girls (but not to tall) look better because the proportions look better. So around 5'7 to 5'10.

This chick (5'9) nina agdal is one example:

nina-agdal-10-585x320.jpg

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the victoria's secret fashion show type of girl does nothing for you? That's what comes to mind when someone says super model, at least for me.

Generally, taller girls (but not to tall) look better because the proportions look better. So around 5'7 to 5'10.

This chick (5'9) nina agdal is one example:

View attachment 82999

Photoshopped bullshit. I grew out of that stuff after my teenage years.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You know what I mean. Never heard of her before, most natural picture I could find of her. Yeah she’s beautiful. Most guys, hair or not, ain’t getting that.

View attachment 83000

I know man I'm just messin around with you ;).

Yeah I agree, need to run millionaire game for those types.

Here's 5'10 izabel goulart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzkPuHgg3jcZb_M3nnLWPAyDQknWY7GwoH4laLBw6GI6HpFZekog.jpg

I think I'll stop now, but you get my point.:D

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know man I'm just messin around with you ;).

Yeah I agree, need to run millionaire game for those types.

Here's 5'10 izabel goulart:

View attachment 83001

I think I'll stop now, but you get my point.:D

Yet, we are supposed to believe that diseased rat was dating these tier of women when he was younger and had hair...

dude, didn't we JUST go over this?? and, you post the same thing again?

Here are some steps to take to help you realize the truth, because this is apparently really bothering you.

1) Yes, I DID date super model looking women, in the past

2) No, I DON'T date super model looking women, in the present.

do you understand now? the f*** is wrong with your mind man?

:D

And I can't be the one seeing how he clearly lied just a couple of post ago?

hahaha.... well thanks for that positive note! I definitely can't pull sh*t and haven't so in the last few years... for the last time, i was talking in my TWENTIES. and not models, just very attractive women. I am on a strict diet now, quit drinking and am losing weight fast. here's to a better life.

What a joke.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yet, we are supposed to believe that diseased rat was dating these tier of women when he was younger and had hair...

What a joke.

Haha, good point. Maybe he was running millionaire game.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What a joke.

haha... I like that I am on trial here, like Donald Trump and the media. OK guys, you win, I never dated hot women. In fact, I am still a virgin.