Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks okay - obviously your facial expression makes you look a bit odd in the picture.

Grow the beard a little longer.

Think sexy French waiter guy:

fred2.jpg

Fred_web.jpg

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks okay - obviously your facial expression makes you look a bit odd in the picture.

Grow the beard a little longer.

Think sexy French waiter guy:

View attachment 81980

View attachment 81981

excuse me sir but that guy has full hair.. no hair fall at all. you think if i dress as that guy and make better face then I look sexy too like french waitor be sexy in picture?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look very similar and you don't even look beyond a norwood 2.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
The only reason it doens't look like a car crash is because you have a visible hairline that frames your face.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
As others have said, you have enough hair for it look good.

This really just endorses micro-pigmentation for me. Less hassle then a hair transplant, and frames your face which is ultimately the most important thing that seperates us from 'bald' and 'shaved'. Ive been re-watching breaking bad recently. Walter White looks like a bad *** when he shaves it off, but its the fine follicles of hair against his scalp that give him some contrast and it suits him.

I salute you for taking the shaved step. Shaving your head isn't the same as going bald, it's not a sign of failure like some on this forum would have you believe. It takes some balls, no matter what. I just turned 29 last week. And God, I feel past my age with my scruffy hairline at the moment. It has been effecting my confidence recently. Every god damn time I look in the mirror, I see a shitty head of hair and I feel old. Each balding man must reach a point in the process where in their eyes, they feel they're hairline isn't getting any better, and those 'good' hairdays are becoming more and more illusive. I can't remember the last time I was happy with my hair. Right now its just about looking passable at the barbers after getting my sides tightly done.

I'm also getting closer to the idea of shaving it off, given I'm currently single, don't have a full time job at the moment, so it would be the perfect time to try it out at least.

My feeling is that the sooner we accept our shaved heads, and make the look work for us, the better longer term we're gonna be. Compared to a guy that spends thousands on hairloss drugs, and / or gets hair transplants over years. Acceptance is the best method available and it comes free of charge.

blackg

Reaction score
As others have said, you have enough hair for it look good.

This really just endorses micro-pigmentation for me. Less hassle then a hair transplant, and frames your face which is ultimately the most important thing that seperates us from 'bald' and 'shaved'. Ive been re-watching breaking bad recently. Walter White looks like a bad *** when he shaves it off, but its the fine follicles of hair against his scalp that give him some contrast and it suits him.

I salute you for taking the shaved step. Shaving your head isn't the same as going bald, it's not a sign of failure like some on this forum would have you believe. It takes some balls, no matter what. I just turned 29 last week. And God, I feel past my age with my scruffy hairline at the moment. It has been effecting my confidence recently. Every god damn time I look in the mirror, I see a shitty head of hair and I feel old. Each balding man must reach a point in the process where in their eyes, they feel they're hairline isn't getting any better, and those 'good' hairdays are becoming more and more illusive. I can't remember the last time I was happy with my hair. Right now its just about looking passable at the barbers after getting my sides tightly done.

I'm also getting closer to the idea of shaving it off, given I'm currently single, don't have a full time job at the moment, so it would be the perfect time to try it out at least.

My feeling is that the sooner we accept our shaved heads, and make the look work for us, the better longer term we're gonna be. Compared to a guy that spends thousands on hairloss drugs, and / or gets hair transplants over years. Acceptance is the best method available and it comes free of charge.
Welcome new member. Your writing style and tone remind me of someone else.

EDIT:
Check that. I see you joined in 2012. Ah well ...

blackg

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New here. I've diffused thinning since 22 of age. I did minoxidil for a while, but it just made my scalp bad. I just rid of it. Feels ok, and sorry for pic and my english is bad.. and sorry for face, trying make me look better lol. think it o.k. or no?
I think you look good. You have a bit of a frame and it suits you mate.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome new member. Your writing style and tone remind me of someone else.

EDIT:
Check that. I see you joined in 2012. Ah well ...

Thanks man.

I was here back in 2009 posting as a different user. Which user did you have in mind?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
buckthorn you f*****g pussy! u fooled everyone including me

go get some smp and gtfo here

or just keep it buzzed. the thinning wasnt even that bad

jesus christ