Finally Shaved My Head. 34. Can I Pull It Off?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
and thanks for the support bro :)

you genuinely look good man

handsome, dark features, a hairline

i dont know how bad the rest of your hair is but if its not too thin i would seriously look into smp.

the main problem with smp is the f*****g hairline.but you have one. so as long as you have some hair left behind it would look great imo on you.

and in the meantime save your *** off for tsjui!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and yeah... you've been trolled... the stories about the horrendous scalp inflammation, finasteride induced night time boners, hair transplant scars, rapid diffusion, etc were all a lie. give me a break man. you really think I am THAT delusional? sounds like a f*****g movie.

You need JESUS in your life. :D:eek:

Glad to see you got your sh*t together. I was afraid you would never be back. And I don't
think anyone wanted that.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and yeah... you've been trolled... the stories about the horrendous scalp inflammation, finasteride induced night time boners, hair transplant scars, rapid diffusion, etc were all a lie. give me a break man. you really think I am THAT delusional? sounds like a f*****g movie.

Here I thought you were making a book about grains and hairloss!

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just thought of something - i wonder if i
Buckthorn is dead. Long live @diseasedrat!
You need JESUS in your life. :D:eek:

Glad to see you got your sh*t together. I was afraid you would never be back. And I don't
think anyone wanted that.
no bring him back man!!

i love that name

seriously love you guys. wish we all lived close by and could be friends irl. you know we'd have a good time! Sunshiney boy and me could bunk together and i could wake him in the middle of the night with a rock hard finasteride boner.

blackg

Reaction score
just thought of something - i wonder if i

seriously love you guys. wish we all lived close by and could be friends irl. you know we'd have a good time! Sunshiney boy and me could bunk together and i could wake him in the middle of the night with a rock hard finasteride boner.
Then we could take your guns out and shoot some targets.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should all get together and go to the one place where women don't judge a man
by his hair, STONED HOOKERS in HOLLAND. All we have to do is slip LSD into a joint!

We'll all meet up in Amsterdam! @blackg will get an ALBINO CRACK wh*** (i.e. Olson twins), and for
@diseasedrat, we'll give him light skin Dolly Parton look alike, and make her wear a THREE FOOT
TALL WIG!
dolly_two.jpg
dolly_parton.jpg

Of course, I will get the YOUNGEST prostitute out of the bunch. She will compliment my "mature" older look.

We will make @sunchyme1's hooker dress up as his favorite FANTASY GIRL, Lisa Lampenelli. We'll make
her dress up and take pictures for his FACEBOOK PAGE. In fact, if you offer to pay for the ENTIRE TRIP, I'll have him dress up like Dante for you!

lisa_lampenelli.jpg
lisa-lampanelli-lisa-lampanelli-15730457-1707-2560.jpg

Attachments

• dolly_two.jpg
    dolly_two.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

it was your writing style...when you criticized yourself in your leaving thread. you have a unique writing style my friend. i knew it was you

then i looked up your previous posts and saw this thread you made and i put it together. i saw this thread before but didnt realise it was you then

then i looked at your name lol...and then your regimen lol...

it all makes sense...

I remember him from the days when his avatar was Pinkman in a hazmat suit.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop, DON'T DO IT. He's in the middle of writing his 39th post! His 40th
will be in 2019.

hahahaha... seriously lmao. I missed you dear mr. clark. you're one of my fav's. hows the minoxidil search going? any luck? I dropped minoxidil completely... i feel it was doing more harm than good. when I shaved down, I realized I had lost not only most of the crown, but half way down the sides and back. :( also, my scalp was extremely irritated. It's actually feeling better now that i dropped it. I think it also gave me large veins in my scalp.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's an alpha. Legit has looks.

You think I do? damn, nicest thing ever man, thanks. IRL it's a bit different. I still think I am attractive, but you know how pictures are.. decieving and we only share the ones that are flattering. yeah, when i lose this weight, I will be much much happier as well. day 6 - zero drinking man! feels good. that's what was packing on the pounds.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha.... well thanks for that positive note! I definitely can't pull sh*t and haven't so in the last few years... for the last time, i was talking in my TWENTIES. and not models, just very attractive women. I am on a strict diet now, quit drinking and am losing weight fast. here's to a better life.

No, we are not agreeing on that. Again, you said that you were REJECTING, not models, but SUPERMODEL looking women:

HcnOFPAy.png

Even yourself realized how stupid that sounded and you are now trying to backpeddle, too bad some of your posts got quoted for everyone to see.

Another deluded LARPer exposed.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, we are not agreeing on that. Again, you said that you were REJECTING, not models, but SUPERMODEL looking women:

View attachment 82506

Even yourself realized how stupid that sounded and you are now trying to backpeddle, too bad some of your posts got quoted for everyone to see.

Another deluded LARPer exposed.

you must be a foreigner that doesn't fully understand the difference between PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE TENSE. We learned that in like 4th grade.

I did, I was, etc = past tense. for example, I DID date super model looking women. That implies I dated them in the past.

I am = present tense. For example, I am dating a super model looking woman. That implies that I am CURRENTLY dating women like this.

I can come up with more examples if you're still confused. I'll also try to find you a basic english book on amazon for cheap.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and LOL, did you even read the rest of what I wrote?? "I can't even pull a 4/10 nowadays"... "I always thought I was average looking"... etc...

What do you want to hear fuktard? I am not going to deny that I used to date 10/10 women in my 20's. If I posted pics here, every single member would agree they are 9-10. So f*****g what? That has nothing to do with my current state, except for the fact that it's depressing.

GET OVER IT.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, how long is it taking you to find these things I said? I CAN'T even find them. Are you really that bored man? I am sorry you're so f*****g depressed and I am trying to move on with my life, but I am semi-happy and content now. Why are you trying to drag me down dude? Because I have a little hair left in front? Because I used to be attractive? What in the f*** is your real problem? Please explain.