Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has more potential to increase E2 levels steadily 4mg sublingual or 3.15mg gel?I'm on sublingual 1mg x4 day but the half life sucks and the time between my last dosage on the night and my first dosage on the morning is a 12h gap, which means I have nearly 0 estradiol in the middle of the night.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has more potential to increase E2 levels steadily 4mg sublingual or 3.15mg gel?I'm on sublingual 1mg x4 day but the half life sucks and the time between my last dosage on the night and my first dosage on the morning is a 12h gap, which means I have nearly 0 estradiol in the middle of the night.
What the distance between two dose in hours?

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also agree with the question

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the distance between two dose in hours?
I take my last dose at 22 PM and the first of the day at 11 AM. I have two options. Swap to gel or increase the E2 to 5 mg to get a 7h gap instead of 12h. Can't reduce less hours than that because I basically need to sleep.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take my last dose at 22 PM and the first of the day at 11 AM. I have two options. Swap to gel or increase the E2 to 5 mg to get a 7h gap instead of 12h. Can't reduce less hours than that because I basically need to sleep.
Using it 5 times per day is pretty inconvenient tho. Gel is usually spread out 2 times per day at most.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you take 1mg every x hours, what is X?
I am using 1mg at 11 AM, 0.5mg at 3 PM, 1mg at 5:30 PM and 1.5mg at 22 PM. It is important that last dosage is more than a mg because it needs to last several hours.

I'll prob change to 5mg which would be much better. The split would be: 1mg 11 AM, 0.5 mg 3 PM, 1 mg 6 PM, 1 mg 10 PM and 1.5mg at 2 AM. As you can see the next dose is way closer than with 4 mg.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using 1mg at 11 AM, 0.5mg at 3 PM, 1mg at 5:30 PM and 1.5mg at 22 PM. It is important that last dosage is more than a mg because it needs to last several hours.

I'll prob change to 5mg which would be much better. The split would be: 1mg 11 AM, 0.5 mg 3 PM, 1 mg 6 PM, 1 mg 10 PM and 1.5mg at 2 AM. As you can see the next dose is way closer than with 4 mg.
Which brand do you use?
Why not taking 2mg every 4 hours(6mg in summery)

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, how much time take to Bicalutamide to work...?
Its ok to take Bicalutamide and Spironolactone together but not the same time...

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone experienced shedding at around the 1.5 month mark of estrogen use? i was shedding and itchy scalp more than usual before hopping on estrogen, then it kinda went away and i was noticing improvement but now its back to how it was... 4mg daily estrogel btw