Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anti-trans (self-)hate
1654451568945.png

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will live and live cool!!! There was a slight depression on the background of alcohol. f*** the alcohol! Dani buddy, drop those f*****g pills and f*** more chicks. Not a single hair is worth a dick! Leave the pills for people like Almas! Goodbye everyone, f*** your hair, better rock your body, practice martial arts and have sex with cool chicks! Goodbye bastards!

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Twice a day minoxidil definitely goes systemic big time. Problem is it doesn’t pass through the liver and get into its active form to affect hair. So topical will just give you sides and sometimes keeps your hair looking like a baldcel, might as well go low dose oral nigga

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I am in. My city is believed to be the most fortified and armed in the eastern region, but russian rockets constantly hitting the critical infrastructure slowly turning it into a humanitarian hell. Today's night airstrike destroyed 2 main plants. This is an aftermath of missile strike in nearby city (20 minutes drive from me). It supposed to be an X22 missile, controlled heaviest, but inaccurate as hell, non-nuclear weapon in the russian arsenal. One man died, many injured.

giphy.gif

I saw the church in social media.

The russian army will encircle the northern donezk region?
It will be more and more an humanitarian hell.
They want to catch maybe 15.000 Ukrainian soldiers and nazis like azow nazis in mariupol.
For citizens is this a dangerous life.
Can you go to luhansk city for example?
Are there corridors outside of kramatorsk?
Isjum in charkow Oblast is now Russian controlled and they built up infrastructure?

Yes, I am in. My city is believed to be the most fortified and armed in the eastern region, but russian rockets constantly hitting the critical infrastructure slowly turning it into a humanitarian hell. Today's night airstrike destroyed 2 main plants. This is an aftermath of missile strike in nearby city (20 minutes drive from me). It supposed to be an X22 missile, controlled heaviest, but inaccurate as hell, non-nuclear weapon in the russian arsenal. One man died, many injured.

giphy.gif

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so here is a recipe for a smoothie that i have been drinking for about a month.I blend soy milk 1 cup ,soy protein powder 1 scoop,1/2 cup ground flaxeed,1 licorice powder pill,sunflower seeds( afew tablespoons and a few drops of liquid minoxidil that is for topical use and finally a banana for flavor and texture with some stevia.Got to hit the desease from every single angle oral meds,topicals,even diet also don't go to the gym and lift heavy weight it increases T.and i know this smoothie doesn't do sh*t but if a single hair is getting any benefit is enough for me.. lmao.I also drink green tea together with spearmint tea once or twice a day.Maybe you can add a smoothie like that or maybe come with your own recipe it is quite tasty too!!Soy and flax seed contains phyto estrogen and sunflower oil in the seed suppose to lower DHT lmao source WikiHow

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so here is a recipe for a smoothie that i have been drinking for about a month.I blend soy milk 1 cup ,soy protein powder 1 scoop,1/2 cup ground flaxeed,1 licorice powder pill,sunflower seeds( afew tablespoons and a few drops of liquid minoxidil that is for topical use and finally a banana for flavor and texture with some stevia.Got to hit the desease from every single angle oral meds,topicals,even diet also don't go to the gym and lift heavy weight it increases T.and i know this smoothie doesn't do sh*t but if a single hair is getting any benefit is enough for me.. lmao.I also drink green tea together with spearmint tea once or twice a day.Maybe you can add a smoothie like that or maybe come with your own recipe it is quite tasty too!!
Just put 56 mg E2 in soy milk and blend it with a banana ;)