Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as any sane minded person can see, no one here is supporting Putin. The reality is that Ukraine is the sacrificial lamb for the globalists. Looks like their virtue signaling has got you on strings.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I didn’t expect to see Putin’s support here at all. Ukrainians love Joe Biden and Boris Johnson and are very grateful for their military assistance. The Ukrainian soldiers who served in Bucha came to my house today (friends of my father) and told many interesting things. According to them, American HIMARS are already deployed in my city and ready to be used.

Gladly latest russian missile strike was unsuccessful, they wanted to destroy storages for vehicles.

P. S. Btw, I wish all Putin's supporters a future like this:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Your president is a literal gay jew cia puppet lol
Blame your government for the hardships, not Russia. Zelensky could surrender the lands back to Russia and the war would be over.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wants free abortions for Ukrainians, he’s a gynocentric cuck that let the women escape the country so they can be w****s and get fucked by Germans or Americans. You have more to worry about than Russia invading you, maybe take a look at the social situation of your women being massive sl*ts and your president a Jew puppet that supports far left policies.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat sh*t, moron. f*** this site, you will all die bald.
Slava Ukraine!
Lol I’m trying to help you out
Your president is a literal kike that wants to ive Ukrainian women free abortions, he wants to join the eu and flood your country with shitskins.
You are being a very stupid good goy right now.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My president is a former clown, whose army kicks *** of a literal most fearful dictator. Putin planned to take Kiev in 3 days, not able to do it even after 3 months. Strategical loser, who messed up economy and reputation of his own country for years...

In the coming months the russian army will retreat in shame, as will your hairline. Bless you.
Your women are w****s that flee your country and f*** foreigners. Your president is a foreign kike.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Your mom said a*** still counted... Keep pushing your inferiority.

My women are at home with me. Btw, why are you so concerned with sexuality of Ukrainian women, have you been rejected?
Well I kind of detest all thottery and Ukrainian women in specific are known to be massive w****s and this war is proving that even more so.
Have you seen the pics of the Ukrainian women on tinder? Lol. Flee the country as refugees to Germany or England or France or the us and then they wh*** out. Some even admit they still have a husband back home.
Don’t you think that’s more important? Having a Jewish feminist president that wants to abort your children than losing some eastern land?

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not ready to discuss life of random Ukrainian women with some annoyed, exasperated, sexually frustrated brainwashed monkey. Go see a psychologist. And yeah... wait on a wave of some Ukrainian men refugees, because restrictions on travelling will be cancelled soon. I personally won't leave home, despite the fact 200+ thousand people already left my city... Unfortunately can't join Ukrainian Military Forces at this moment, cause we maxed out our limits... Слава Україні!
Who f*****g cares. This is normal ur a**h** so sto crying. The syrians has been bombed 12 years now without anyone caring about them at all. So f*** of with ur crying

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g moron and racist. U guys has been bombed and still u are racist to african people who are living in ukraine. They have to get out of the train so some white fat ukraine moms and dad’s can get the priviligue and run out of the country

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Your mom said a*** still counted... Keep pushing your inferiority.

My women are at home with me. Btw, why are you so concerned with sexuality of Ukrainian women, have you been rejected?
Your mom sh*t you out because she was too big of a c*** for a c section, BOYO!

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
freedom of speech is the pinnacle of the dominance hierarchy from any sustainable community. But people like @Bungiejumper33g make me think not everyone should have the right to a serious opinion. you are exactly as dangerous as the far left progressive nonsense ruining universities.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g moron and racist. U guys has been bombed and still u are racist to african people who are living in ukraine. They have to get out of the train so some white fat ukraine moms and dad’s can get the priviligue and run out of the country
Niggers shouldn’t in Ukraine

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>you’re just as bad as the left!!!
Centrists lol
neither the left nor right are perfect or even ideal political views on their own. What is a fact is that political extremes share a lot of commonalities, obvious to say they're both full of crap. ¿What is the difference between a nazi and a communist? the nazi is the mugger that steals your wallet, the communist is the white collar criminal that steals your pension.

What amazes me is that I said "the far left" and you instantly just heard left in your head. This is why it's so hard to have a serious conversation about anything these days.. there are so many defensive listeners, instead of actually listening, with a little humility, knowing that the person you are talking with might have something to offer. It's sad that just by reading a few of your messages, I can tell you have narcissistic traits.

the only way to get closer to the truth is through debate and conversation. If you are not willing to listen, I'm afraid you are not just blinded by your own bias, but ignorant.. as ignorance is not the lack of knowledge, but the unwillingness to seek it.

Last edited: