Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simple btw lool. Complement each other lol. Yeah thought so. You got no proof of your theory because ur using so many other treatments at once. Stick to your theory only and lets see if it does anything positive, then I believe you.
Proof has already been shown . You are just too dumb to understand it and can't cope so you don't even address it lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine believing in the blood flow and tight scalp theories hahaha. Might as well believe the earth is flat.
This guy must have skipped what OP of this post typed. He already tested microneedling and massages and all of that crap without results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-00-02-54-501_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-00-02-54-501_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 39

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that he’s one of those incels who believes the cause is scalp tension and restricted blood flow lol. Sure the follicle loses blood flow but that’s an effect of androgenic alopecia, not a cause lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Not saying needling and massages don’t help man, but if you think that it’s going to cure baldness then you’re just retarded lol
Its like if I was on HRT and did microneedling and scalp massages at the same time and said I had regrowth Because all treatments complemented each other loool. Nah it was SOLELY HRT.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2,5 years I still look like a neanderthal what gives?
Some present almost zero feminization tbh. Junely for example he looks like young guy to me ( just being honest). But I get those “f*** me” female eyes after ~2 months of hrt and my whole face loses masculine look. How my friend would tell me, its like im going down sexual dimorphism scale to feminine specter every month little by little and its noticable to people that havent seen you in a while. To those who see you everyday its not that noticable.
At month 2-3 I look boyish especially now after jaw surgery while im still swelled up,its comical… im getting worried by the amount of people that told me I look like 16yo. Atleast they dont call me tranny, so thats a win LMAO.

edit: I do remember your old profile pic tho, you are def waay more feminine than average man

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some present almost zero feminization tbh. Junely for example he looks like young guy to me ( just being honest). But I get those “f*** me” female eyes after ~2 months of hrt and my whole face loses masculine look. How my friend would tell me, its like im going down sexual dimorphism scale to feminine specter every month little by little and its noticable to people that havent seen you in a while. To those who see you everyday its not that noticable.
At month 2-3 I look boyish especially now after jaw surgery while im still swelled up,its comical… im getting worried by the amount of people that told me I look like 16yo. Atleast they dont call me tranny, so thats a win LMAO.
Mmmm my BOYO mmmmm.

exwhyyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
glad to see the mood around these parts have gotten at least a bit more jovial since my last post... i'd like to think my call to action really brightened things up

anyways... it's time for me to go on estrogen... i'm having a sneaking suspicion that my body is getting used to finasteride 2 years in due to increased scalp itch in the critical male pattern baldness areas, increased shedding, and above avg horniness (not a good thing for me as any sexual arousal makes me incredibly paranoid about its effects on my hairs)... regardless i knew this day would come eventually because i've never been satisfied with the standard, mediocre results of finasteride/minoxidil

seems like estrogel or injections are the move, and i would really rather do estrogel for obvious reasons... am i really selling myself short because of this choice? would 6mg via estrogel daily be adequate to regrow temple hair (recessed to NW2? should i start at 4mg? i'm less worried about the non temple areas because they seem more prone to improve with estrogen... how should i plan the blood tests?

i appreciate all and any response i get to this... i plan on ordering the estrogel in the next few days... long live bridgeburn