Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately lol. We’ll see how fit your offspring is without its mother. Probably will be a dumb incel
Again, where are your kids? And no, the eggs well get will be from a very intelligent and beautiful woman with a history of item life not beautiful people.
Also women can’t raise kids, they barely do anything for that.
Children from single dads turn out great, the same can’t be said for single mothers and it’s hit or miss for mother and father.
Women aren’t needed to raise a child.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, where are your kids? And no, the eggs well get will be from a very intelligent and beautiful woman with a history of item life not beautiful people.
Also women can’t raise kids, they barely do anything for that.
Children from single dads turn out great, the same can’t be said for single mothers and it’s hit or miss for mother and father.
Women aren’t needed to raise a child.
At school lol. You misogynist fuckcel

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair regrowth only needs E in sufficient quantity to suppress T below 50ng/dl. Stop asking a bunch of questions and just do it and get results. Order Enanthate Injections
I stopped Bicalutamide because it doesn't do anything on HRT
A lot of people don't learn the basics about MtF HRT, ask a lot of questions, take a lot of extra drugs, and go bald. While you are asking questions, I already managed to grow Norwood 0 lol.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair regrowth, an enanthate injection is needed once every 2 weeks. NOTHING ELSE. Stop discussing CPA, Bica, Duta and other crap, this is accepted just in case
But instead, people choose to take 10 drugs that don't work, and then be surprised that they go bald even though they put in a lot of effort. Even if they decide to take HRT, they start fiddling with microdoses and estrogel.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice edit lol. Might as well go jump off a bridge incel
I felt the need to explicitly say my daughters won’t be w****s.
If you’re serious about having kids then that’s definitely the case and you’re lazy parent that fucked your kids up by sending them to public school.
I will home school my kids

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair regrowth, an enanthate injection is needed once every 2 weeks. NOTHING ELSE. Stop discussing CPA, Bica, Duta and other crap, this is accepted just in case
But instead, people choose to take 10 drugs that don't work, and then be surprised that they go bald even though they put in a lot of effort. Even if they decide to take HRT, they start fiddling with microdoses and estrogel.
You can have high e and low t but relatively high dht

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I felt the need to explicitly say my daughters won’t be w****s.
If you’re serious about having kids then that’s definitely the case and you’re lazy parent that fucked your kids up by sending them to public school.
I will home school my kids
Coddling is for the weak

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about switch from Bica to CPA?

As I remember, 6 months ago when I was taking 12.5mg CPA monotherapy it lowered my T levels from 43nmol/l to 5nmol/l in one month.
There is a lot of success with CPA on this forum on doses between 50-25-12.5 mg i think very few failed with this drug.A lot of people consider it to have the quickest short term results within 6 months!! Imo you need to try both CPA and bica for at least 5-6 months before come to any conclusion along with e2 oral minoxidil 5-10 mg and 5ar inhibitor. Perseverance and consistency is key i think!!

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a lot of success with CPA on this forum on doses between 50-25-12.5 mg i think very few failed with this drug.A lot of people consider it to have the quickest short term results within 6 months!! Imo you need to try both CPA and bica for at least 5-6 months before come to any conclusion along with e2 oral minoxidil 5-10 mg and 5ar inhibitor. Perseverance and consistency is key i think!!
I think if someone wants to use CPA, low doses are the sweet spot. I will quote a lot of posts I made in the past for this. The difference here is that CPA is a partial agonist and not a full antagonist like Bica for the AR. Sure thing you need great/reasonable amounts of E2 when taking it.

1) https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/post-1905865

Could someone please explain to me, if the possibility of the partial agonist effects of SAAs like CPA/spironolactone, it is capable of making the things worse? Reading older threads, some members mentioned that is somehow fifty-fifty chance, and I believe it's making sense since Testo/DHT it will still do damage. Although, as long as I have been looking for, the majority gets very good results with CPA/spironolactone without the adverse effects of the partial agonist on the AR. So, how much should someone need to take that under consideration?

**Directly from Wikipedia: Spironolactone, similarly to other steroidal antiandrogens such as cyproterone acetate, is actually not a pure, or silent, antagonist of the AR, but rather is a weak partial agonist with the capacity for both antagonistic and agonistic effects. However, in the presence of sufficiently high levels of potent full agonists like testosterone and DHT (the cases in which spironolactone is usually used even with regards to the "lower" relative levels present in females), spironolactone will behave more similarly to a pure antagonist. Nonetheless, there may still be a potential for spironolactone to produce androgenic effects in the body at sufficiently high dosages and/or in those with very low endogenous androgen concentrations.

Answer: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/post-1905916

I don't have much information about spironolactone but if you use cpa 12.5mg/d, due to its potent antigonadotropic effect it will lower your T levels by 70% and its pretty enough to maintain a good hair, by the way, at such low doses, it wont have any antagonist or agonist effects… I have been on cpa 12.5mg/d plus finasteride 2mg/d (1mg day and 1mg night) for 20 days and its working well... And remember that you should periodically check you liver enzymes while you're on cpa.

Yes cpa at such low doses wont have any agonist or antagonist activity, as it is written in Wikipedia: "Although CPA is a potent antiandrogen, relatively high doses of CPA are nonetheless required for clinically important AR antagonism."
Even at high doses, chances are that its antagonist activity will be far more than its agonist activity. But its a weak antagonist. But look, cpa shows its antiandrogenic activity mostly by its antigonadotropic effect not by blocking the AR receptors, and since it is a very powerful antigonadotropin, it maximally lowers T levels by 70% at 12.5mg/d

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacology_of_cyproterone_acetate

2)https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/post-1921208
Regarding CPA, the partial agonist effect to the AR, still it is "troubling" me so much.. How could you "deactivate" the Partial Agonist effect from CPA? If you use Bicalutamide together, will the fully Silent Antagonist "diminish" the Partial Agonist effect of CPA? (A key property of partial agonists is that they display both agonistic and antagonistic effects. In the presence of a full agonist , a partial agonist will act as an antagonist, competing with the full agonist for the same receptor and thereby reducing the ability of the full agonist to produce its maximum effect.). Does this means, that in a case of a full Antagonist (Bica), the partial agonist will act as full agonist ?? But still many people, are getting very good results with CPA. It is capable of upregulating the AR receptor, or just simply the partial agonist effect, means that the AR will be still "activated" and not upregulated?? Please, if you have some free time, shed some light here.. I would totally appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Directly from Pharmacology of CPA (Wiki): But unlike silent antagonists of the AR like nonsteroidal antiandrogens such as flutamide, bicalutamide, and enzalutamide, CPA, by virtue of its slight intrinsic activity at the AR, may be unable to fully inhibit androgenic signaling in the body, which may persist to an extent in some tissues such as the prostate gland.
Source:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacology_of_cyproterone_acetate

Now that I read again the whole thing, I believe that this partial agonist, it means that the AR signal it will still be activated. It will get some binding though, but again it won't be fully ''binded'', like NSAAs (Bica for example). So, I believe that AR upregulation it is not very possible to happen? Please correct me if I am wrong here. Thanks.
(An escape or recovery phenomenon, in which testosterone levels increase over time, has been observed with long-term CPA monotherapy.In one study in aged men with prostate cancer, testosterone levels were initially suppressed by 70%, but increased to 50% of baseline levels between 6 and 12 months, remaining stable thereafter up to 24 months of therapy.).I believe that this has to do with the prostate cancer cells and the partial agonist effect, but this again is referring to cancer cells, instead of healthy cells for example.)

3) Another:
Cyproterone and spironolactone bind to the androgen receptor and exert mixed agonism–antagonism. In the presence of signifi cant levels of androgens, the antagonism predominates, and these agents are effective for the treatment of hirsutism. Flutamide is a nonsteroidal pure antiandrogen, effectively blocking androgenic action at target sites by competitive inhibition.

4) Discussed in the past:

Low Doses of Cyproterone Acetate Are Maximally Effective for Testosterone Suppression in Transfeminine People​

5) Concerning thoughts from a Reddit post:

"CPA, as a partial agonist of the androgen receptor and not a silent antagonist like bical, 'blocks' T and DHT by binding to the receptor and weakly activating it. What I am wondering is, if T is already nuked, does more of the CPA start binding to AR's because it has no T or DHT to suppress? And could CPA by even weakly activating the ARs cause estrogen receptors to downregulate? Or keep them from upregulating, because even if it is weak there is still AR signaling going on? I heard that the breasts are particularly sensitive to any AR signaling. Is this why it is important to lower CPA dose to minimal amounts once T is nuked? Either way, I am loving a lower dose of CPA with bical."

6)
From wiki:

In accordance with its albeit weak capacity for activation of the AR, CPA has been found to stimulate androgen-sensitive carcinoma growth in the absence of other androgens, an effect which could be blocked by co-treatment with flutamide.[56][78][79] In one study in rodents, DHT-stimulated prostate weight remained 40% above controls with administration of CPA even at the highest dosage, while flutamide was able to completely block the stimulatory effects of DHT.[82] In addition, CPA alone increased prostate weight by 60%, whereas flutamide had no effect.[82] As a result of its weak intrinsic androgenicity, CPA may not be as effective in the treatment of certain androgen-sensitive conditions such as prostate cancer compared to nonsteroidal antiandrogens with a silent antagonist profile at the AR.[15][83] Indeed, CPA has never been found to extend life in prostate cancer patients when added to castration relative to castration alone, unlike nonsteroidal antiandrogens.[84] As such, it is thought that the partial androgenic activity of CPA and other steroidal antiandrogens underlies the superior antiandrogenic efficacy of silent-antagonist nonsteroidal antiandrogens like flutamide.[76] However, the clinical significance of the weak androgenic activity of CPA has also been disputed.[49][85][86] In fact, some studies have found little or no stimulating effect of CPA on the prostate gland or seminal vesicles of male rats even with very high circulating concentrations of CPA.[85][86]

Nonsteroidal antiandrogens like flutamide and bicalutamide are more efficacious as antiandrogens than CPA in castrated animals due to their superior AR antagonistic activity.[72][87] Conversely, CPA is a much more potent antiandrogen than nonsteroidal antiandrogens like flutamide and bicalutamide in gonadally intact male animals, which is due to its antigonadotropic effects and consequent suppression of testosterone levels (nonsteroidal antiandrogens do not suppress testosterone levels).[72]
[87]

Last edited:

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No young woman wanna fuk a Young severely balding guy with glasses. Ur delusional to think that. Even I would reject you.
I wouldn't say so. I have a good friend, he is completely bald, a little chubby, not that facially attractive AND he's had relationships with really attractive girls.

Greek philosophers defined desire as "eros" (from the mythological god of desire with the same name); in one of the dialogues from the book "symposium" Socrates explains that physical attraction is the easiest way to awaken "eros" as a young person, as attractive bodies are the most evident expression of Beauty; but they are not the only way Beauty can manifest itself, specially when you consider that beauty is something extremely subjective. There are also beautiful souls (defining soul as the conscious and subconscious components of the mind, which includes personality, intelligence, spirit or character, etc.). Feeling attraction to someone's soul can easily awaken physical desire.

Many philosophers saw carnal desire as banal, or even as unhealthy; for them, casual sexual encounters based only in carnal desire were harming to one's soul. Socrates didn't see carnal desire as something insignificant, in fact, he was attracted to the most beautiful and young boys of Athens; and even though he was old and known for his ugliness, the young boys would fall in love with him.

Socrates would only consummate his carnal desire with those with whom he also felt a deep intellectual and spiritual connection... He would only satisfy his desire for beautiful bodies when those bodies were accompanied by beautiful souls, and the young boys would feel so attracted to the old man's soul, they'd feel a strong physical desire. The beauty of the soul was so important to him because it can not only awaken the other expressions of eros, but it will allow sexual intimacy to be transcendent, instead of banal.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of severe suicidal ideations last 2 weeks I discontinued HRT. Im just on dutasteride and OM since last week. Sperm has returned in just 5 days interestingly enough (aprox bica halflife). Im glad that I atleast got some thickening while being on hrt for ~90days so its not all for nothing. Im happy with my current hair state and want more regrowth but I prefer my masculine face and beard that actually pulled some b****s lol. Maybe I will add pyrilutamide or some topical aa for reasurrance. But I think dutasteride will hold it as no “dht itch” returned. Although im getting my dutasteride from real pharmacy now so maybe previous one was fake. Who knows.
Do you use any Ssri's or anti psychotics??Me personally i use psychiatric meds for that particular reason suicidal thoughts to the point i was scared i might do it...But i also have severe ocd.For me Anafranil stopped suicidal ideation within 2 weeks along with Abilify