Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry you can still suck on my delicate balls.

You mean your bitchtits? They must be bigger than your balls by now

Look what I found

Whenever having boobs and being infertile are acceptable. Just remember that chemical castration with high estrogen isn't a cure and might not even make much of a difference.

Would be nice if you got of your high horse for once.

Funny tranny argued with me when I called it chemical castration even though knows it’s true and tells the same to others hehe

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Look what I found

Funny tranny argued with me when I called it chemical castration even though knows it’s true and tells the same to others hehe
He’s gonna end up bald too

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes? I mean my balls are big but even big balls aren't that large. I'd be surprised if your balls are bigger than your boobs
Tranny? b**ch please...
That's two definitions of castration btw, which I'd expect someone fluent in English and of a reasonable intelligence would have understood. That quote was about high Estradiol shutting down Testosterone production which it does and any man going into HRT for hairloss should know it, my argument with you was about the effects of HRT compared with ball removal. As cutting balls without Estrogen (or Testosterone) replacement therapy have serious health effects they aren't remotely the same. Estradiol have similar, though weaker, effects to Testosterone for sex drive, bone health, and even muscle growth.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes? I mean my balls are big but even big balls aren't that large. I'd be surprised if your balls are bigger than your boobs

Tranny? b**ch please...
That's two definitions of castration btw, which I'd expect someone fluent in English and of a reasonable intelligence would have understood. That quote was about high Estradiol shutting down Testosterone production which it does and any man going into HRT for hairloss should know it, my argument with you was about the effects of HRT compared with ball removal. As cutting balls without Estrogen (or Testosterone) replacement therapy have serious health effects they aren't remotely the same. Estradiol have similar, though weaker, effects to Testosterone for sex drive, bone health, and even muscle growth.
What’s a good shemale regimen?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been called tranny so many times here I started believing it of course, I'll change my name to Janey and buy some lollipops. Got my scissors ready too.

You have bitchtits but malfunctioning balls and ED. You were a man that takes estrogen. What else do you think people will call you?

What a sad waste of life

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have bitchtits but malfunctioning balls and ED. You were a man that takes estrogen. What else do you think people will call you?
ARE a man, and based Estrogen chad would be nice.
Still have no ED BTW but no, I can't impregnate you.
What a sad waste of life
Got nothing on you my dear.
1586244136083.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL you don't get it, do you? I don't care about your opinion, I don't care about your feelings, I find your attempts to trigger me pathetic.

I am not though, just simply correcting you on things.

You’re somehow deluded to think that you are more manly than average guys who have normal T coursing through their veins meanwhile you have bitchtits, ED and infertility.

Actions have consequences. When you decided to transition or why the fick would you take feminine hormones, you neutered yourself chemically.

This gets you triggered probably because you’re in denial and not accepted the reality yet. Remember “based chads” don’t have bitchtits or infertile, ED losers lmao

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not though, just simply correcting you on things.

You’re somehow deluded to think that you are more manly than average guys who have normal T coursing through their veins meanwhile you have bitchtits, ED and infertility.

Actions have consequences. When you decided to transition or why the fick would you take feminine hormones, you neutered yourself chemically.

This gets you triggered probably because you’re in denial and not accepted the reality yet. Remember “based chads” don’t have bitchtits or infertile, ED losers lmao
Well again I got nothing on you. 31 years and spend time getting worked up on sh*t that are none of your business instead of being out in the world having fun? Commenting things without even having a basic understanding of them?

I still don't have ED but you apparently is too dumb to get it.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well again I got nothing on you. 31 years and spend time getting worked up on sh*t that are none of your business instead of being out in the world having fun? Commenting things without even having a basic understanding of them?

I still don't have ED but you apparently is too dumb to get it.

Based chad with bitchtits and infertility

1657955122761.png

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many women have your tiny dick impregnated?
Oh, forgot that incels aren't attractive to girls and that the only pussy you've seen is your mothers.

Yes, bitchtits and infertility is attractive to girls. Can’t compete with you