Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use scissors, because e2 take too long (years) to destroy eggs (balls) !!!! Dont recommend! E2 gel is bad i eat e2 pill because yummy. I do sometime make sendwich with pinut bater and e2gel! russia long live

I always low key hated this thread but now its dumped down to sub 60 iq levels.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use scissors, because e2 take too long (years) to destroy eggs (balls) !!!! Dont recommend! E2 gel is bad i eat e2 pill because yummy. I do sometime make sendwich with pinut bater and e2gel! russia long live

So do you take e2 orally?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the half life of sublingual way is short, something like 3-4 hours...
Use E2 valerate?
It's long life

But it's not good to take pills because you have some Peaks a day..

E2 gel or E2V injections are the best form

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This thread is better than the most threads, posts or lot of users in Germany...

We have an average iq of 60... Falls down more and more...

Germany is lost.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use E2 valerate?
It's long life

But it's not good to take pills because you have some Peaks a day..

E2 gel or E2V injections are the best form
i am using Estoferm sublingual...
Can i take Estradiol Valerate sublingual too?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is better than the most threads, posts or lot of users in Germany...

We have an average iq of 60... Falls down more and more...

Germany is lost.
Where did you get these statistics, smart guy? IQ in Germany exceeds a 95-100. IQ 60 only happens in some African countries

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has more potential to increase E2 levels steadily 4mg sublingual or 3.15mg gel?I'm on sublingual 1mg x4 day but the half life sucks and the time between my last dosage on the night and my first dosage on the morning is a 12h gap, which means I have nearly 0 estradiol in the middle of the night.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has more potential to increase E2 levels steadily 4mg sublingual or 3.15mg gel?I'm on sublingual 1mg x4 day but the half life sucks and the time between my last dosage on the night and my first dosage on the morning is a 12h gap, which means I have nearly 0 estradiol in the middle of the night.
What the distance between two dose in hours?

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also agree with the question

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the distance between two dose in hours?
I take my last dose at 22 PM and the first of the day at 11 AM. I have two options. Swap to gel or increase the E2 to 5 mg to get a 7h gap instead of 12h. Can't reduce less hours than that because I basically need to sleep.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take my last dose at 22 PM and the first of the day at 11 AM. I have two options. Swap to gel or increase the E2 to 5 mg to get a 7h gap instead of 12h. Can't reduce less hours than that because I basically need to sleep.
Using it 5 times per day is pretty inconvenient tho. Gel is usually spread out 2 times per day at most.