Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that chances are low but its still possible to go bald despite hrt

Did you noticed any changes? Or you just stopped baldness?

Btw you are very young.. Im 30 years old and have been struggling with hair loss for over 10 years. Maybe that's why I have already lost all my hopes and Im just fcking tired.

My hairs are as important to me as I was younger. That’s a bullshit that some people say that when they will be 30 or 40 years old their hair will not be important to them anymore. The truth is they'll be even more important. Maybe If I will be 70/80 years old then I can deal with baldness.
If you don't get tested, you'll be a complete idiot.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why I started with 4mg E2, anyway im 99.9% sure it wont help but I have nothing to loose.
Try to stay on a treatment for 6 months before switch things up...my endo said to me that hair follows the hormone fluctuations 2-3 months later bro.Wish you the best of luck

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to stay on a treatment for 6 months before switch things up...my endo said to me that hair follows the hormone fluctuations 2-3 months later bro.Wish you the best of luck
Thanks, you too. I will stay on HRT for about 4 months. If I will see worsening then I give up.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, you too. I will stay on HRT for about 4 months. If I will see worsening then I give up.
To maximize your chances, you need to use injections. They effectively suppress T. You can refuse minoxidil: even if you get telogen shedding, this has nothing to do with miniaturization
Only E is needed for regrowth, the rest is taken just in case. You can limit yourself to E and Finasteride, you will not notice the difference
I'm thinking about stopping Bicalutamide altogether on HRT

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To maximize your chances, you need to use injections. They effectively suppress T. You can refuse minoxidil: even if you get telogen shedding, this has nothing to do with miniaturization
Only E is needed for regrowth, the rest is taken just in case. You can limit yourself to E and Finasteride, you will not notice the difference
I will keep taking minoxidil, dutasteride and bica. My hairloss is very agressive so I think it will be better...

I've already bought E2 gel so I will stay with it

Why you think that only E2 is needed for regrowth?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will keep taking minoxidil, dutasteride and bica. My hairloss is very agressive so I think it will be better...

I've already bought E2 gel so I will stay with it

Why you think that only E2 is needed for regrowth?
Because for regrowth, you need to suppress T to the castration level and increase E. Both functions are performed by E.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree on going aggressive. If you are having suicidal thoughts, and if you are going to resort to hrt, you need to give it an honest chance. That's the whole point, we are so desperate that we will go to the last resort in order to feel comfortable in our bodies. That means facing hairloss with all the courage you've got.

And about the injections, it isn't as necessary as checking your levels... BUT it's an almost certain way of suppressing T. The way estrogen promotes hair regrowth/thickening is by suppressing androgens to female levels (chemical castration). I saw an online conference about a Spanish dermatologist who is using bicalutamide injections, and when explaining the theoretical benefits of ADH (androgen deprivation therapy) for hair, he says: "if a bald man had an orchiectomy (castration), he would likely see a very drastic improvement, and in some lucky cases, a full recovery"; that's how powerful this treatment can be. It is objectively the only therapy that has real possibilities of curing baldness.

My message to you (@dar3k ) is: don't lose hope before you've done everything you can; and ¡¡¡don't be pessimistic!!! if you are seeing a lot of mtf who fail at stoping baldness, it's probably because that's what you're looking for... If you search "hair regrowth" on reddit/transtimelines, there are some unbelievable results. The chances of you being a non responder or a hyper responder are equally low, you'll probably fall somewhere in between.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you already completed at least one of your courses or are you just thinking? I stopped taking E2 for a month and my boobs were blown away, I started taking E2 back for 2 weeks now and I don’t see any effect on my boobs.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because for regrowth, you need to suppress T to the castration level and increase E. Both functions are performed by E.
I agree on going aggressive. If you are having suicidal thoughts, and if you are going to resort to hrt, you need to give it an honest chance. That's the whole point, we are so desperate that we will go to the last resort in order to feel comfortable in our bodies. That means facing hairloss with all the courage you've got.

And about the injections, it isn't as necessary as checking your levels... BUT it's an almost certain way of suppressing T. The way estrogen promotes hair regrowth/thickening is by suppressing androgens to female levels (chemical castration). I saw an online conference about a Spanish dermatologist who is using bicalutamide injections, and when explaining the theoretical benefits of ADH (androgen deprivation therapy) for hair, he says: "if a bald man had an orchiectomy (castration), he would likely see a very drastic improvement, and in some lucky cases, a full recovery"; that's how powerful this treatment can be. It is objectively the only therapy that has real possibilities of curing baldness.

My message to you (@dar3k ) is: don't lose hope before you've done everything you can; and ¡¡¡don't be pessimistic!!! if you are seeing a lot of mtf who fail at stoping baldness, it's probably because that's what you're looking for... If you search "hair regrowth" on reddit/transtimelines, there are some unbelievable results. The chances of you being a non responder or a hyper responder are equally low, you'll probably fall somewhere in between.
I dont understand one thing. Why you need to have a T in female range while using Bicalutamide which almost completly block T?