Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an Androcur oily injection which has 300mg CPA/3ml and it is supposed to be used once per month intra muscular for prostate cancer !!The oil that is used is Castor oil!! And i am thinking.. Can I buy this product and add some CPA+castor oil to my minoxidil and use topical??Will it cause a shed?? I have never seen anyone using CPA topical!What do you think guys should I try it is Topical CPA a thing??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an Androcur oily injection which has 300mg CPA/3ml and it is supposed to be used once per month intra muscular for prostate cancer !!The oil that is used is Castor oil!! And i am thinking.. Can I buy this product and add some CPA+castor oil to my minoxidil and use topical??Will it cause a shed?? I have never seen anyone using CPA topical!What do you think guys should I try it is Topical CPA a thing??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That sh*t don’t work topically, hardly ever orally. Experimentality has talked about the pharmacology of why. You need to increase your oral minoxidil dose for one, and secondly if you are already on bica then the only thing you can do to improve things is E2. Sorry bro

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got gyno glands out,liver enzymes are normal,ecg is normal so I guess oral min (5mg) is not doing any damage afaik. Only bilirubin had elevated value, ive researched a little and its most likely connected with cyproterone I took before surgery to lower suspicious 1000-1500ng/dl T levels. All nurses insisted (and surgeon) I have perfect hair and told me to stop finasteride (didnt mention bica or dutasteride because they even consider finasteride a poison), oblivous to how it even works for hairloss.
Funny thing, my surgeon is also urologist and PFS believer saying he had patients come to him for that reason lol. All in all I do recommend going with general anesthesia if price is negligible difference to local like it was for me. 2060euros in total, dr maletić.
View attachment 176711View attachment 176712View attachment 176713
Blood tests - after surgery - before
I wish you a nice recovery!How was the whole procedure is it painful after???Also what drugs did you kept using during surgery (hairloss drugs and psychiatric drugs!)?? Now you can take whatever you want knowing that glands are gone! that would be the best feeling in the world!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you a nice recovery!How was the whole procedure is it painful after???Also what drugs did you kept using during surgery (hairloss drugs and psychiatric drugs!)?? Now you can take whatever you want knowing that glands are gone! that would be the best feeling in the worst!
Can’t take whatever you want if you care about virility and fertility. Also some said the glands can still grow some after surgery, but don’t know how true that is.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t take whatever you want if you care about virility and fertility. Also some said the glands can still grow some after surgery, but don’t know how true that is.
I am very athletic with low body fat 8-10% my gyno is not visible despite all that stuff i am taking but i can feel it and it is kind of painful to touch!!Glands can't come back if you remove all of them the only thing that could happen is fat redistribution on the chest area i guess!!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very athletic with low body fat8-10% my gyno is not visible despite all that stuff i am taking but i can feel it and it is kind of painful to touch!!
I am just saying that just because Dani had his glands removed doesn’t mean that he can go full HRT without consequences. Pretty sure he doesn’t want to destroy his balls any time soon.

For you, why don’t you try 2.5mg dutasteride? It reduces scalp DHT by 85%. Something to think about before going full HRT

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I decided to upgrade my regimen of .25mg CPA, 6mg E and .5 Duta with 10mg Oral minoxidil. I ordered from Alldaychemist but they're facing delivery issues to my country the netherlands. Other thai pharmacies don't ship to the netherlands anymore. Is there someone who knows another way to order oral minoxidil online or someone who can help me ship oral minoxidl from their country to mine? Much much appreciated.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I decided to upgrade my regimen of .25mg CPA, 6mg E and .5 Duta with 10mg Oral minoxidil. I ordered from Alldaychemist but they're facing delivery issues to my country the netherlands. Other thai pharmacies don't ship to the netherlands anymore. Is there someone who knows another way to order oral minoxidil online or someone who can help me ship oral minoxidl from their country to mine? Much much appreciated.
Drink the topical

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does spironolactone work, does it increase T like Bica or lower it like CPA? how much spironolactone should I take to replace 50mg CPA?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does spironolactone work, does it increase T like Bica or lower it like CPA? how much spironolactone should I take to replace 50mg CPA?
spironolactone sucks. Increase in T does not matter since it blocks the receptors, making it inert, and 5AR inhibitors prevent it from converting to DHT anyways. 50mg of CPA is retarded

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone sucks. Increase in T does not matter since it blocks the receptors, making it inert, and 5AR inhibitors prevent it from converting to DHT anyways. 50mg of CPA is retarded
it matters to me, if it didn't matter I wouldn't ask

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to get nervous. If I cannot lose weight in 2 months, then I will consider taking a break from HRT for half a year to return the body to normal. My legs and butt are massively enlarged and I don't know if estrogen will allow me to lose weight. I overate - it was a huge mistake. If I had not allowed it, then I would have known better what exactly caused the set of fat mass
The problem is that hair regrowth on HRT is much slower than the progression of my baldness... This casts doubt on the possibility of HRT cycles. Next time I will connect Minoxidil: perhaps it will speed up hair restoration

If in the end I have to choose between an ugly body and hair, I will choose the latter without hesitation. But it will be a serious sacrifice.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to get nervous. If I cannot lose weight in 2 months, then I will consider taking a break from HRT for half a year to return the body to normal. My legs and butt are massively enlarged and I don't know if estrogen will allow me to lose weight. I overate - it was a huge mistake. If I had not allowed it, then I would have known better what exactly caused the set of fat mass
The problem is that hair regrowth on HRT is much slower than the progression of my baldness... This casts doubt on the possibility of HRT cycles. Next time I will connect Minoxidil: perhaps it will speed up hair restoration

If in the end I have to choose between an ugly body and hair, I will choose the latter without hesitation. But it will be a serious sacrifice.
I didn’t gain anything, but I don’t eat much, maybe because of this.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t gain anything, but I don’t eat much, maybe because of this.
It also depends on how obese you are and how much fat cells you have initially. I have a tendency to be overweight, but I kept it under control with a calorie deficit. Maybe HRT made my situation worse. Maybe it's because of overeating. In the latter case, I will either lose weight in the near future, or I will not gain fat mass the next time I start HRT and I will not make nutritional mistakes.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1646578729261.png