Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't taken a photo for a long time. On my temples, the hair is along the Norwood 0 line, but they are short, thin, although I observe a tendency for them to lengthen and darken. Looks promising and I wouldn't want to lose it. This motivates me not to stop HRT in the coming year.

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_221901.jpg
    IMG_20220306_221901.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 243

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do anyone knows where to find Bicalutamide 50mg without prescription in Europe?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500 some days I feel very tired and i need to take a nap or sleep a lot in general I have the same regimen as you ! Do you have extreme tiredness?? what do you do in that case? Also I think dutasteride is poisoning me I have a lot of side effects from it :( very very weak, zero motivation to do anything it sucks all my energy it overwhelms me completely.Dutasteride for me has the worst side effects I can ever imagine just poison :( :(

Last edited:

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5 months
12.5mg cpa + 1mg estrogel + 0.5mg Dutasteride + 1mg finasteride + 5mg oral Minoxidil + topical Minoxidil + 100mg RU58841

Im still loosing ground. I give up and drop all the drugs. Yesterday I razor shave my hairs.

Luckily I dont have gyno, only my nipples are a bit painful when touching them. My facial hair thinned a bit too. Libido is same, however my sperm is clear liquid.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im thinking about doing the same thing lol, this is exhausting. Never ending battle…
Yea, the problem is I had a hair transplant in the past so I have to do SMP to cover my scars and remove transplanted hairs or I will make a SMP on the whole head...

Good luck guys.

First picture 4 months ago
Second picture now
Thrid picture 1.5 year ago

My hairs went from almost black to light brown.. advanced miniaturization

Attachments

• 90DFA149-3B45-420D-800D-9849990C6A05.jpeg
    90DFA149-3B45-420D-800D-9849990C6A05.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 119
  • 9BDD6A8E-AC77-4E73-9C14-8A6569A17B58.jpeg
    9BDD6A8E-AC77-4E73-9C14-8A6569A17B58.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 6CD70620-8215-4C41-BE84-F50380C54C25.jpeg
    6CD70620-8215-4C41-BE84-F50380C54C25.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5 months
12.5mg cpa + 1mg estrogel + 0.5mg Dutasteride + 1mg finasteride + 5mg oral Minoxidil + topical Minoxidil + 100mg RU58841

Im still loosing ground. I give up and drop all the drugs. Yesterday I razor shave my hairs.

Luckily I dont have gyno, only my nipples are a bit painful when touching them. My facial hair thinned a bit too. Libido is same, however my sperm is clear liquid.
Because only the complete suppression of T with high doses of E helps against aggressive baldness, 1 mg is not enough for this, alas.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to give a last chance with Bicalutamide 50mg + 0.5mg dutasteride + 10mg oral minoxidil.

I will drop finasteride, CPA, E2, topical minoxidil, RU.

I do not expect miracles... Im really tired of fighting with hair loss but I have nothing to loose.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to give a last chance with Bicalutamide 50mg + 0.5mg dutasteride + 10mg oral minoxidil.

I will drop finasteride, CPA, E2, topical minoxidil, RU.

I do not expect miracles... Im really tired of fighting with hair loss but I have nothing to loose.
If you have nothing to lose, then use full HRT. Half measures in the form of low doses of E do not work with aggressive baldness. Even HRT, as I see in my own example, works very slowly and is unlikely to restore my hair to the ideal
I thought about using low doses of E with Bicalutamide, but I made the right decision by going straight to full HRT because half measures don't work.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have nothing to lose, then use full HRT. Half measures in the form of low doses of E do not work with aggressive baldness. Even HRT, as I see in my own example, works very slowly and is unlikely to restore my hair to the ideal
I thought about using low doses of E with Bicalutamide, but I made the right decision by going straight to full HRT because half measures don't work.
Its too risky. I dont want to end up as a bald woman.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its too risky. I dont want to end up as a bald woman.
The effects of HRT are reversible. Moreover, since the chances of restoring hair are close to 100%, you are more likely to risk becoming a bald woman using such a scheme. I'll give you a spoiler: it won't work.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The effects of HRT are reversible. Moreover, since the chances of restoring hair are close to 100%, you are more likely to risk becoming a bald woman using such a scheme. I'll give you a spoiler: it won't work.
But @dani500 had success on bica mono

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, not at all actually. Many dont find any regrowth, if you actually look up regrowth stories on trans reddit you will always find more or less the same posts while others being buried if unsuccessful or having mild regrowth as they dont give hope to people like you.

Giving up and being fine with it is the only permanent “cure”. You will always lose to aging and androgens in the long run. Unless you’re closet trans, but still you will never have perfect health with antiandrogens. My blood work shows all kinds of alterations with just 50mg bica. It was perfect before, now some of my values are in range of 50yo man (hemoglobin,bilirubin etc). Im fine with that since this is temporary solution for me, until good topical comes out (pyrilutamide) or when I have kids or something like that. If you think you will be ugly after going bald maybe you were never handsome in the first place. :rolleyes:
Is it possible to be handsome being bald? Honestly I dont think so... :/ but unfortunately I have to accept it. My fiancée keeps saying that it doesn't matter to her but I don't trust her :/

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, not at all actually. Many dont find any regrowth, if you actually look up regrowth stories on trans reddit you will always find more or less the same posts while others being buried if unsuccessful or having mild regrowth as they dont give hope to people like you.

Giving up and being fine with it is the only permanent “cure”. You will always lose to aging and androgens in the long run. Unless you’re closet trans, but still you will never have perfect health with antiandrogens. My blood work shows all kinds of alterations with just 50mg bica. It was perfect before, now some of my values are in range of 50yo man (hemoglobin,bilirubin etc). Im fine with that since this is temporary solution for me, until good topical comes out (pyrilutamide) or when I have kids or something like that. If you think you will be ugly after going bald maybe you were never handsome in the first place. :rolleyes:
You write nonsense so often that I became too lazy to answer you every time. That's why I ignore you.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
My nonsense makes more sense than being on HRT for rest of your life.

I actually share progress pics (face fem. and hair growth),blood tests (bica toxicity),ecg (oral min),gyno surgery log(e2 tits),gyno prevention regimens(ralox,arimidex),effect on body composition (muscle and fat),add citation to every claim I make.. etc. And I actually tried more HRT meds than you so I even compared their side effects and give realistic opinion on outcomes for each of them.
You conclusion for each of your posts is HRT for life is the ultimate cure (even tho you regrew exactly 15 new hairs on it) then you add comment that you acquired female body composition in your next post and that you’re gonna make HRT guide for men. View attachment 176878
Yeah. I can only imagine how terrible it would be if someone relied on either HRT or TRT, and to not have access to treatment due to nuclear war or economic depression. Would feel like sh*t I'm sure. The thing about bica is that it is a NSAA, so your HPA axis is completely in tact.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your hemoglobin is high or low?