Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
what does it mean?
Which part? The HPTA axis? Basically CPA can prevent you from having normal sex hormones ever again, so you need to prepare yourself for that. Obviously it can make you infertile. On the other hand, Bica is an NSAA and in almost all cases your hormone production will continue to function normally

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which part? The HPTA axis? Basically CPA can prevent you from having normal sex hormones ever again, so you need to prepare yourself for that. Obviously it can make you infertile. On the other hand, Bica is an NSAA and in almost all cases your hormone production will continue to function normally
Doesn't Bica end up making you more sensitive to androgens in the long term?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keepcoolmybabies, I believe is on 4mg E2?
Thank you.
I had a problem to figure out who's "KCMB".
Keepcoolmybabies ;)

She has injections.. I don't get injections.

I only can have from my doctor estradiol gel, finasterid, dutasterid and cyproterone

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.
I had a problem to figure out who's "KCMB".
Keepcoolmybabies ;)

She has injections.. I don't get injections.

I only can have from my doctor estradiol gel, finasterid, dutasterid and cyproterone
I am pretty sure Janey was using several mg of E2 gel on the scrotum as well as the scalp

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm thinking about giving E a couple more months and then stopping HRT until the fall. See if I can lose weight with great success on T and how much bald I will be in that time
Perhaps, if it were not for a calorie surplus, I would not have changed the physique and would have continued. My Temporary Eating Disorder Made Me Make Mistakes And Losing Fat On Estrogen Can Be Problematic
It will also be useful in order to compare the rate of baldness with the rate of recovery and to imagine whether cycles of HRT are feasible.
Having given up E, I will again increase the dose of Bica to 50mg / day to keep the oiliness of the skin at a low level.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This thread should be renamed
Unknown.png

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'll give HRT for another month, and then stop until the fall to reduce fat mass if I can't do it on estrogen. So I will be on HRT for 10 months.
I want to note that my progress continues and I see a trend towards lengthening and thickening of miniature hair along the Norwood 0 line.
The most interesting thing will be to see how quickly I will go bald without estradiol.
If during the time on T I do not significantly lose hair, while restoring the percentage of fat, I can consider that the HRT cycles are working. This will be a crushing victory over baldness. I am positive.
Upd:
Decided to stop right now, I missed my injection. I expect my hormones to be low throughout the month and I may feel weak.
I stayed on HRT for 8 months, as I originally planned. I didn't recover, but I improved. Let's see what will happen next.
I'll give it a test in about a month and a half.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500 some days I feel very tired and i need to take a nap or sleep a lot in general I have the same regimen as you ! Do you have extreme tiredness?? what do you do in that case? Also I think dutasteride is poisoning me I have a lot of side effects from it :( very very weak, zero motivation to do anything it sucks all my energy it overwhelms me completely.Dutasteride for me has the worst side effects I can ever imagine just poison :( :(
You need to raise your dutasteride dose to 2.5mg. dutasteride made me thanos I can lift cars now. Amazing drug.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ideal would be to use cycles of 8 months of HRT and 4 months of T. These 4 months are January-April to lose weight by the summer. And start HRT in May or June, because the increase in fat does not occur in the first 3-5 months, as I noticed, and the increase in fat in winter is not so noticeable, because we wear a lot of clothes
And of course, it is preferable to play sports to speed up the metabolism slowed down by HRT. And also be sure to maintain a calorie deficit: this will allow you to either not gain fat, or gain it more moderately. Perhaps, if not for my diet, I would now have a more satisfactory percentage of fat and would continue HRT. We'll check next time
If you have Timothée Chalamet's lean physique, you may not experience this effect at all. But I don't have a lean body.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have amazing news. Today, after 8 months of HRT, I have found that the hair on my growthline has begun to improve in quality. Now they can be styled in a voluminous hairstyle, and they have regained their shine. I ran my hand through my hair and noticed that it wasn't dry to the touch. This suggests that restoration to the ideal is possible.
Now I'm taking a break for at least 4 months, so it will be sad to lose some of the results. But sooner or later I will get perfect hair, I saw that it is possible. If in 4 months I reduce the percentage of body fat, and the baldness does not progress so much that I lose more than 50% of my results, that will be very cool.
My regimen for the next 4 months: Bicalutamide 50mg + Finasteride.
I do not believe that this will stop baldness and once again I will prove that Bicalutamide is not able to do this in aggressive cases. This will be my answer to the idiots who said I didn't give him enough time. I will be taking it to control oily skin and body hair.

Last edited:

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
taking a powerful anti androgen without estrogen is a bad idea... You should at least consider taking 1-2mg of e2 daily. (sublingual)

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, little update, my hair has been thinning on just dutasteride alone for the last couple years and it got Really bad again in the last 8 months, not as bad as it was when i started HRT but still very bad, anyways this first photo is from 2 months ago before i started using Ru58841 100mg/day.

Screenshot_20220313-202434_Gallery.jpg

These photos are from this week after 2 months using Ru58841 100mg/day + dutasteride.

20220309_231946.jpg

20220309_232844.jpg

20220309_233239.jpg

Some close ups so you can see the baby hairs sprouting.

Screenshot_20220309-233437_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-031604_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-033818_Discord.jpg

20220313_202217.jpg

Conclusion: Ru58841 100mg/day can be used for ADT in the scalp along with dutasteride.

I look like $hit but its working and I'm pretty sure the hairline will just get better, i can see tons of veluce hairs getting longer, pretty impressive results from RU58841 for 2 months.

20220313_202619.jpg

Ru58841 could be a good option for people trying to cycle HRT and keep their hair while not suffering from full body ADT from oral AAs.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, little update, my hair has been thinning on just dutasteride alone for the last couple years and it got Really bad again in the last 8 months, not as bad as it was when i started HRT but still very bad, anyways this first photo is from 2 months ago before i started using Ru58841 100mg/day.

View attachment 177028

These photos are from this week after 2 months using Ru58841 100mg/day + dutasteride.

View attachment 177029
View attachment 177030
View attachment 177031

Some close ups so you can see the baby hairs sprouting.

View attachment 177032
View attachment 177033

View attachment 177035

Conclusion: Ru58841 100mg/day can be used for ADT in the scalp along with dutasteride.

I look like $hit but its working and I'm pretty sure the hairline will just get better, i can see tons of veluce hairs getting longer, pretty impressive results from RU58841 for 2 months.

View attachment 177034

Ru58841 could be a good option for people trying to cycle HRT and keep their hair while not suffering from full body ADT from oral AAs.
Nice result! Do you buy the powder and mix it yourself or do you buy it premade? RU considering a transplant in the future?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice result! Do you buy the powder and mix it yourself or do you buy it premade? RU considering a transplant in the future?
Yeah i do mix a new batch of Ru every 7 days, 750mg disolved in 21ml of Ethyl Alcohol till clear, then add 9ml of PG, close and shake for 1 minute. This = 25mg per ml and i use 4ml to cover my whole head.

I probably will get a transplant at some point.