Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i do mix a new batch of Ru every 7 days, 750mg disolved in 21ml of Ethyl Alcohol till clear, then add 9ml of PG, close and shake for 1 minute. This = 25mg per ml and i use 4ml to cover my whole head.

I probably will get a transplant at some point.

Very encouraging to see RU working. Where did you get your RU from?

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anagenincs purity is questionable some batches have tested at 57% purity.

Yeah I started reading negative reviews after I bought it. I thought they were supposed to be one of the more legit RU sellers out there. Not sure why they'd risk their reputation trying to short change people. Pretty stupid on their part. Now I'm thinking maybe I should double my dose just in case I ended up with a 57% batch lol

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im gonna also buy RU and titrate off bica probably, since bica is not long term solution and my body composition is starting to show this.
About body composition what do you mean exactly?? Also how is your recovery with gyno surgery going??

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im recovered from gyno surgery, i just cant go to gym yet. Im skinny fat right now, could be due to my laziness (severe depression returned without meds aka no motivation.. ehh) but it seems bica does makes it harder to keep lower bf%. Im slowly getting my hair thickness back but density is 100% juvenile nw0. Recently I started estrogel 2mg with bica 50mg just to test if gyno removal was complete and to speed up rate of recovery with big calorie deficit and fasting in contrast to weight gain. My rate of weight loss was like this before any meds: View attachment 177056
I will see if its possible to achive same rate, and whats gonna help me the most is im gonna go to jaw surgery in april (it was postponed from march 10th) and im gonna be on straw/liquid diet for 2 months.
View attachment 177055
Looks like a perfect transplant

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500 be careful with estrogel. I had a gyno surgery few years ago. I used CPA+1mg E2 and my nipples were painful.. they have not grown at all but I think that nipple pain is first gyno symptom.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont care now because im scheduled to go for followup if anything grows im gonna get free revision, and its easier second time for surgeon but obviously not for me since recovery is pain in the ***.
View attachment 177063 It was just disgusting before o_O
Did you tell to surgeon that you are using AA/E2?

btw your hair loss recovery is unbelievable, I am curious if it is mainly due to bicalutamide

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, little update, my hair has been thinning on just dutasteride alone for the last couple years and it got Really bad again in the last 8 months, not as bad as it was when i started HRT but still very bad, anyways this first photo is from 2 months ago before i started using Ru58841 100mg/day.

View attachment 177028

These photos are from this week after 2 months using Ru58841 100mg/day + dutasteride.

View attachment 177029
View attachment 177030
View attachment 177031

Some close ups so you can see the baby hairs sprouting.

View attachment 177032
View attachment 177033

View attachment 177046

View attachment 177035

Conclusion: Ru58841 100mg/day can be used for ADT in the scalp along with dutasteride.

I look like $hit but its working and I'm pretty sure the hairline will just get better, i can see tons of veluce hairs getting longer, pretty impressive results from RU58841 for 2 months.

View attachment 177034

Ru58841 could be a good option for people trying to cycle HRT and keep their hair while not suffering from full body ADT from oral AAs.
Hmm ru did the opposite for me. It killed my hair not helped it in the slightest.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride 4 months, then dutasteride + finasteride for 7 months and I still had sh*t hair, then cypro/spironolactone and e2 and still struggled it only got worse (itching was crazy even on spironolactone+dutasteride+e2) cypro made huge difference but bica was game changer as it achived no itching without e2 use.
This was before starting bica:View attachment 177066
I tried everything... finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil topical oral/RU/Alpicort/CPA/E2 and still thinning. I will give Bicalutamide a chance however I dont think it will work in my case...

Now i dropped E2 and reduced CPA from 12.5mg to 6.25mg. Im using now both 50mg bica + 6.25mg CPA

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, but some blackpill moments really make you push thru it lol.. I was clubbing this saturday for 5 euros whole night, guess why? 4 girls insisted to pay for all my drinks and called me cutie whole time lmfao, would not happen being nw5 creepy *** looking nibba. Clownworld…
Yeah even I wanna fuk you and im a dude.