Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I can only imagine how terrible it would be if someone relied on either HRT or TRT, and to not have access to treatment due to nuclear war or economic depression. Would feel like sh*t I'm sure. The thing about bica is that it is a NSAA, so your HPA axis is completely in tact.
Worst nightmare. I've got 2 rx, so I'll have a stock of e2 just incase lol

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I can only imagine how terrible it would be if someone relied on either HRT or TRT, and to not have access to treatment due to nuclear war or economic depression. Would feel like sh*t I'm sure. The thing about bica is that it is a NSAA, so your HPA axis is completely in tact.
If that happens and someone is really desperate for his hair and can't find medication!He can always use a pair of scissors LMAO

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
T
My nonsense makes more sense than being on HRT for rest of your life.

I actually share progress pics (face fem. and hair growth),blood tests (bica toxicity),ecg (oral min),gyno surgery log(e2 tits),gyno prevention regimens(ralox,arimidex),effect on body composition (muscle and fat),add citation to every claim I make.. etc. And I actually tried more HRT meds than you so I even compared their side effects and give realistic opinion on outcomes for each of them.
You conclusion for each of your posts is HRT for life is the ultimate cure (even tho you regrew exactly 15 new hairs on it) then you add comment that you acquired female body composition in your next post and that you’re gonna make HRT guide for men. View attachment 176878
This is what 3 months of low dose HRT can do to your facial hairs. If you want to stay as a male guys, dont try HRT

Attachments

• A90FFCF4-6071-4336-9AA1-D1BA67E3A70A.jpeg
    A90FFCF4-6071-4336-9AA1-D1BA67E3A70A.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 134
  • 2861F6A3-7B48-425F-BA29-D1C87661F471.jpeg
    2861F6A3-7B48-425F-BA29-D1C87661F471.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 129
  • F979F424-F9CF-4AD9-9818-26ECFC460681.jpeg
    F979F424-F9CF-4AD9-9818-26ECFC460681.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 47F8A34E-DF1E-4668-BB38-F6E33952A614.jpeg
    47F8A34E-DF1E-4668-BB38-F6E33952A614.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On one test low-normal, on another below minimum reference values. Both done in same week.
Women have lower hemoglobin levels (due to hormones) and it's one of the factors in endurance differentiation. So blocking T obviously is to blame. Doesn't make you unhealthy, per se, since women don't have health issues due to lower hemoglobin than men necessarily. But can likely make you more run down at times. Should go back to normal if you ever stop bica though

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
T

This is what 3 months of low dose HRT can do to your facial hairs. If you want to stay as a male guys, dont try HRT
I've always hated facial hairs and have done laser and then electrolysis to get rid of them. After 2.5 years of mostly high dose estradiol and 3 years of hair removal I still have a lot of beard hairs.
Did you ever have proper facial hairs?

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry but the differences between labs can't be that different. Unless you are from another planet. Your level is significantly less according to this table. You are not in the male range at all.
Lol sorry for late reply but different units of measurement exist, he is using nmol/l and your Wikipedia source is in Ng/dl either way his test is still quite low but higher than a woman's would be

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal that 25mg bicalutamid raise testosterone after 3 days additional to 0.75mg E2 gel scrotal?

With cpa 37,5 mg instead of bicalutamid i haven't any t from my testicle...
Without cpa and with bica my t raises..

I get hot flushes, my skin get a little bit red.....

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal that 25mg bicalutamid raise testosterone after 3 days additional to 0.75mg E2 gel scrotal?

With cpa 37,5 mg instead of bicalutamid i haven't any t from my testicle...
Without cpa and with bica my t raises..

I get hot flushes, my skin get a little bit red.....
I got bad hot flashes from cpa when I used it.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica raises serum T but it makes it inert. It is sitting there due to build-up, basically. So I wouldn't worry much about that.

And 37.5mg of CPA is a terrible idea. Yes it will nuke T, but you better be on several mg of E to compensate or you will probably feel like sh*t. Remember early on Bridge was using it and it was making him feel like sh*t too. I think most will agree that 6.25mg of CPA is good enough and 12.5mg is the highest dose, which may not even be better. However, it is really not even necessary anyways. Likemike, sounds like a strange regimen. Superdosing CPA, low dose of bica, very low dose of E? Are you not wanting to go on full HRT? If you are trying to not go full HRT then I would recommend following a regimen similar to dani, anxiousandy, and/or tato. Andy does low dose CPA monotherapy and Tato experiments with low doses of a few different things, but mostly relies on bica.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think I should upgrade E2 from 1 mg scrotal to 2 mg scrotal?

I have only estradiol gel.. Unfortunately.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I am on a full hrt and live androgynous / feminine

My hairline is a Norwood 1 now. My goal is a Norwood 0 like keepcoolmybabies has it

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think guys about 50mg bica + very low dose CPA like 5mg? + finasteride/dutasteride of course
Might not be a bad plan. Depends. Some people will probably respond well. Others might not since CPA could potentially limit the amount of estradiol that is supposed to increase from bica (on average it doubles E2 levels). But those doses are pretty reasonable imo.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might not be a bad plan. Depends. Some people will probably respond well. Others might not since CPA could potentially limit the amount of estradiol that is supposed to increase from bica (on average it doubles E2 levels). But those doses are pretty reasonable imo.
Yea, but this way you can avoid gyno

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily bet on that. Both drugs cause gyno. You have to also keep in mind that gyno often precedes any major hair growth.
Risk of gyno with androcur monotherapy is very low.

With Bicalutamide chances of gyno are much higher mainly because of estrogen increase i think.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Risk of gyno with androcur monotherapy is very low.

With Bicalutamide chances of gyno are much higher mainly because of estrogen increase i think.
It is lower with CPA but still quite possible. Especially if you use both drugs. AnxiousAndy used CPA monotherapy and still got gyno, but he did say it was fairly mild. But don't think you'll avoid it altogether. However, the biggest problem with CPA is risking your HPTA axis

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is lower with CPA but still quite possible. Especially if you use both drugs. AnxiousAndy used CPA monotherapy and still got gyno, but he did say it was fairly mild. But don't think you'll avoid it altogether. However, the biggest problem with CPA is risking your HPTA axis
what does it mean?