Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished an appointment with my cardiologist and asked him about the oral minoxidil I am taking and said I can take it no worries.So if you are generally healthy and have normal blood pressure their is no fear he said to me!I am posting that maybe it can help someone! @dani500 Abilify is soo good as a mood stabilizer for me works wonders!

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on abilify 5mg in 2018 for 2 months, I loved that med so much but I gained fat like 7-8kg in those 2 months even while going to gym. No other sides tho, it was prescribed for “unspecified personality disorder” ,another misdiagnosis. But since abilify helped i thought maybe therapist was right on that one. But it was helping bipolar symptoms without me knowing that abilify is bipolar med also.
View attachment 176243
Abilify is nice, it helps tremendously with mood but i have to take it like every other day at 1mg, any more and I'll start feeling sick and nasty and can't eat without feeling like im about to puke.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 50 cpa and 1 mg E for the fourth month already, at first the fallout stopped, and now it has intensified for 2 weeks. is that how it should be? or something went wrong.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 50 cpa and 1 mg E for the fourth month already, at first the fallout stopped, and now it has intensified for 2 weeks. is that how it should be? or something went wrong.
Do you see any improvement?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much CPA and not enough E. This is a regimen that will give you more sides than results.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you see any improvement?
only at the temples the down grew about 0.7 cm, barely dark. and visually no improvement is visible.
I also recently bought biotin and melatonin, it seems that hair grows from it too

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
only at the temples the down grew about 0.7 cm, barely dark. and visually no improvement is visible.
I also recently bought biotin and melatonin, it seems that hair grows from it too
Do you think it makes sense to continue taking these drugs then?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it makes sense to continue taking these drugs then?
I will take these drugs as long as they work, especially CPA, it stopped hair loss, bica and finasteride, on the contrary, they increased hair loss.
if not for boobs, I would still take horse doses of E and FSUs for feminization.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is basically castration I dont see possibility to lose hair on it + dutasteride. I had “dht itch” on finasteride,spironolactone,dutasteride,dutasteride + spironolactone, spironolactone+dutasteride+e2,cypro+dutasteride+e2…and only dutasteride+bicalutamide eliminated it and finally got some gains, it all comes down to androgen suppression atleast for maintance.
Also itch was so unbearable I washed my head 2x a day with nizoral and dermarolled until I was bleeding just to feel pain instead of f*****g itch.View attachment 175844

Im losing hair again. I‘m not sure if it’s because of me occasionally forgetting to take my medications, or that something is up. My regimen has been 25mg of bicalutamide, 0.5mg dutasteride, 5mg of oral minoxidil and 4mg of estradiol for the last 3 years or so. But my hair in the last few weeks seems to have been getting thinner after moving countries. I don’t have an increase of sebum production or other androgenic symptoms, but I’m worried. I’m thinking it’s because of the diet I have been on for the last few months, it is quite strict and low calorie. But I just don’t know… There is no way I’m losing hair on my regimen, I’m literally castrated and my balls are numb

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oral liquid min did it help anyone ? I have been taking 2 drops of kirk for a long time, maybe this is not enough, how much do you take?

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
depending on what you use to count the drops, what you're taking may be less than 1mg... And yes, it massively helped me (without AAs, just finasteride + oral min)

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
depending on what you use to count the drops, what you're taking may be less than 1mg... And yes, it massively helped me (without AAs, just finasteride + oral min)
through an ordinary pipette I drip into my mouth, how many drops do you take?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8 months HRT. By this time, I planned to recover 100%, but I did not recover even half. I tune in either for 2 years or forever. The growth line and temples are still thin, they cannot be given volume.
I assume that damage to the follicles is to some extent irreversible

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8 months HRT. By this time, I planned to recover 100%, but I did not recover even half. I tune in either for 2 years or forever. The growth line and temples are still thin, they cannot be given volume.
I assume that damage to the follicles is to some extent irreversible
And how are you with feminization and breasts? many trances change a little during this time. maybe injections are not working well. I have been taking cpa for 4 months and I don’t see 1 mg E of facial feminization, I have puffy nipples and the boobs themselves have grown a little, if you don’t look closely, then imperceptibly. I'm thinking of switching to 2 E, but I'm afraid of breast augmentation, as summer is coming soon. I'm from Ukraine, it's not customary for us to wear female breasts :)

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair has been looking so thin. It's thin all over! At this point, I'm suspecting it's telogen effluvium. There is no way that there's androgenic activity when I'm on such a hardcore regimen, and I also started patches 2 months ago which means my androgenic activity should be lower. However, what are people's opinion on norethisterone acetate? My patches have that. Could that be causing a shed?

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, f*** me. "However, if you are taking norethisterone as part of hormone replacement therapy treatment hair loss may be a side effect. Women taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) find that their hair thins during treatment. This is when the medication is taken for long periods of time and for completely different reasons for delaying periods."

How quickly I ripped that patch off. I am never using those again. I used them around 4 times so far, hopefully I didn't do irreversible damage.