Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain these types of hairs? Very light on one end and dark on the other.

Attachments

• 26ECAE0E-7970-4B19-AFAF-784F6A698567.jpeg
    26ECAE0E-7970-4B19-AFAF-784F6A698567.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 7DBB9019-9E9B-4BC6-A05D-FD4D1357E042.jpeg
    7DBB9019-9E9B-4BC6-A05D-FD4D1357E042.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 94

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, anyway nothing funny about that...
I was more optimistic when I was on HRT, because with the right approach, the chances of going bald are low. Get tested for T and E levels, your life depends on it

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was more optimistic when I was on HRT, because with the right approach, the chances of going bald are low. Get tested for T and E levels, your life depends on it
I know that chances are low but its still possible to go bald despite hrt

Did you noticed any changes? Or you just stopped baldness?

Btw you are very young.. Im 30 years old and have been struggling with hair loss for over 10 years. Maybe that's why I have already lost all my hopes and Im just fcking tired.

My hairs are as important to me as I was younger. That’s a bullshit that some people say that when they will be 30 or 40 years old their hair will not be important to them anymore. The truth is they'll be even more important. Maybe If I will be 70/80 years old then I can deal with baldness.

Last edited:

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing changes a person's appearance as much as hair. I remember once a friend of mine shaved his hair to 0. He changed so much that I didn't recognize him. He looked like a completely different person. He went from 9/10 to -9/10. Sometimes even a different hairstyle can change a person that much that you can no longer recognize him.

Going bald as a male is worse than f*****g HIV. As a male you can't even wear a f*****g wig because „YOU ARE A MAN” and people are going to think that you are a f*****g IDIOT. If a woman is wearing a wig then its f*****g OK and people think „oh God, what a poor girl, she lost her hair” and if a guy lost his hair then "god, he's bald, he is so f*****g ugly now"

And I f*****g HATE THIS BEARD AND BALD LOOK!!!

People say „go and grow a beard If you are bald” OMG BALD PEOPLE WITH BEARD LOOK LIKE A f*****g GRANDPAS.. WHO THE FCKING HELL EVEN CAME UP WITH THAT? For me it looks RIDICULOUS

If I was bald I would rather zero shave my eyebrows, eyelashes, facial and body hair! Maybe then at least people would feel sorry for me that im f*****g bald.

The only thing I want is to stop this f*****g hairloss. I dont need Norwood 0/1 with thick density etc. I can deal with my transplanted Norwood 2 hairline and thin hair. You can look good being Norwood fcking two but you can’t look good being Norwood fcking 3/4/5/6/7. Everything over thick Norwood 2.5 means BALD.

For example Bradley Cooper hair is fcking more than enough for me.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that chances are low but its still possible to go bald despite hrt

Did you noticed any changes? Or you just stopped baldness?

Btw you are very young.. Im 30 years old and have been struggling with hair loss for over 10 years. Maybe that's why I have already lost all my hopes and Im just fcking tired.

My hairs are as important to me as I was younger. That’s a bullshit that some people say that when they will be 30 or 40 years old their hair will not be important to them anymore. The truth is they'll be even more important. Maybe If I will be 70/80 years old then I can deal with baldness.
If you don't get tested, you'll be a complete idiot.