Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:confused:
1652196641128.png

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Information from the endocrinologist:
1) Recovery of T should not take more than two months. Might be able to do it in one month.
2) HRT cycles with intermittent T-recovery with Clomid/Tamoxifen can minimize the negative effects of estrogen on the testicles. To do this, you need to be on your own T for more than two months a year.
According to the information that I have, HRT cycles are a practical thing. The forecasts are good.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Information from the endocrinologist:
1) Recovery of T should not take more than two months. Might be able to do it in one month.
2) HRT cycles with intermittent T-recovery with Clomid/Tamoxifen can minimize the negative effects of estrogen on the testicles. To do this, you need to be on your own T for more than two months a year.
According to the information that I have, HRT cycles are a practical thing. The forecasts are good.
But all this time you will keep taking bicalutamide and finasteride right??

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5 month Bicalutamide 100mg + 1mg Dutasteride + 10mg Oral minoxidil. Shedding like crazy, loosing ground on the whole head

it only works for the lucky ones

my shedding increased while switch from CPA 12.5mg + 1.5mg estrogel to 100mg bica. This combination also didnt work

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5 month Bicalutamide 100mg + 1mg Dutasteride + 10mg Oral minoxidil. Shedding like crazy, loosing ground on the whole head

it only works for the lucky ones

my shedding increased while switch from CPA 12.5mg + 1.5mg estrogel to 100mg bica. This combination also didnt work
Wow so it’s not just me
But I’m also doing estrogen injections and my e levels are 450 pg/ml
With basically zero androgens
Maybe I should just switch to cypro and abandon bica.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow so it’s not just me
But I’m also doing estrogen injections and my e levels are 450 pg/ml
With basically zero androgens
Maybe I should just switch to cypro and abandon bica.
Imo you should just give up like I did today after 7 years of fight with Androgenetic Alopecia.. Some people are not responding to any drug. You are going to end up bald + feminization.

I have small gyno, thinned facial/body hairs, my muscles are gone, little sperm production and like 30% less hair than before using CPA,E2,Bica.

Now I see no point in live. I think how to commit suicide I will propably cut my veins.

Last edited:

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo you should just give up like I did today after 7 years of fight with Androgenetic Alopecia.. Some people are not responding to any drug.
If I abandon drug treatment I will definitely go bald. No I won’t, there is a solution here/a reason. I have no adrogens so how can I be experiencing androgen alopecia anyway?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I abandon drug treatment I will definitely go bald. No I won’t, there is a solution here/a reason. I have no adrogens so how can I be experiencing androgen alopecia anyway?
it is impossible not to have androgens at all. You still produce small amounts of androgens which causes baldness. A lot of women are going bald.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo you should just give up like I did today after 7 years of fight with Androgenetic Alopecia.. Some people are not responding to any drug. You are going to end up bald + feminization.

I have small gyno, thinned facial/body hairs, my muscles are gone, little sperm production and like 30% less hair than before using CPA,E2,Bica.

Now I see no point in live. I think how to commit suicide I will propably cut my veins.
@DoctorHouse

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is impossible not to have androgens at all. You still produce small amounts of androgens which causes baldness. A lot of women are going bald.
My t levels are 17 ng/dl and I’m taking bica which means those minuscule amounts of androgens are blocked at the receptor level

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been tested for T and E levels? What were your levels? Just don't say you didn't.