Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people really get scared at OM, and it is somewhat understandable because the heart is obviously very vital. But has anyone even heard of anyone dying, let alone having something like a heart attack from OM? I know I haven't. I've heard more people talk about chest pain on RU. The main thing people complain about with OM is the water retention. Even those who do experience a slow heart rate never seem to have any pain, and the side effects go away once dosage is lowered. I am just saying that there is a lot of fear mongering out there about OM, just about as much as any other drug, and it is certainly unwarranted to be exaggerated to the degree that it is.
Ye and minoxidil has a 4h half life in serum anyways. Just read that the vasolidation effect can last hours longer

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye and minoxidil has a 4h half life in serum anyways. Just read that the vasolidation effect can last hours longer
The only people who should be concerned would be steroid users, and it's interesting that often those are the ones who warn people the most. I would agree that those people should be cautious because they often have enlarged hearts. But the average person need not be so concerned. Also, the water retention is easily counteracted with a diuretic or a diet high in potassium and low in sodium.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people really get scared at OM, and it is somewhat understandable because the heart is obviously very vital. But has anyone even heard of anyone dying, let alone having something like a heart attack from OM? I know I haven't. I've heard more people talk about chest pain on RU. The main thing people complain about with OM is the water retention. Even those who do experience a slow heart rate never seem to have any pain, and the side effects go away once dosage is lowered. I am just saying that there is a lot of fear mongering out there about OM, just about as much as any other drug, and it is certainly unwarranted to be exaggerated to the degree that it is.
Pen jilette from the show bullshit said he used to take massive doses of oral minoxidill for many years and he quit recently and now hes receeding after quitting it. He said this himself on a radio show. So the oral minoxidill kept his hairline intact for years.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who should be concerned would be steroid users, and it's interesting that often those are the ones who warn people the most. I would agree that those people should be cautious because they often have enlarged hearts. But the average person need not be so concerned. Also, the water retention is easily counteracted with a diuretic or a diet high in potassium and low in sodium.
Hmm i heard to avoid potassium and sodium on oral minoxidil..

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pen jilette from the show bullshit said he used to take massive doses of oral minoxidill for many years and he quit recently and now hes receeding after quitting it. He said this himself on a radio show. So the oral minoxidill kept his hairline intact for years.
BTW I'm pretty sure there was a user on here a while back who miscalculated the oral dose and was drinking 1mL a day (50mg!) without any side effects LOL

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Puffy nipples cant be removed dude its permanent you would need surgery and it will never look natural again. If u wanna become a weak beta male with tits go ahead lol. But i wont go that far. Being desperate is very dangerous.
you don't know what you're talking about "dude".

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't know what you're talking about "dude".
Everything depends on the size of gland. If its small/medium-small then you can remove it with very small incision on the nipple. Scar is minimal and chest looks great. If you have a large gland then you need a bigger incision below the nipple, then you have a bigger scar and chest may look a bit deformed.

Of course everything depends on surgeon experience. But always smaller gland —> better results.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything depends on the size of gland. If its small/medium-small then you can remove it with very small incision. Scar is minimal and chest looks great. If you have a large gland then you need a bigger incision below the nipple, then you have a bigger scar and chest may look a bit deformed.

Of course everything depends on surgeon experience. But always smaller gland —> better results.
exactly... "puffy nipples" or grade I gynecomastia can be easily removed by an experienced surgeon. It's actually one of the most common surgeries.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly... "puffy nipples" or grade I gynecomastia can be easily removed by an experienced surgeon. It's actually one of the most common surgeries.
Yea, a lot of men have gynecomastia from the puberty. Like 50% of my friends have gyno/puffy nipples.

Its more common than male pattern baldness

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
U need plastic surgery to reduce the size of your bigger nipples dummy the nipple itself becomes bigger like a womans that is permanent you cant just remove fat under the nipple and suddenly your big nipple is back to normal size lol.
As I said. Everything depends on the size of gland.

Attachments

• E9837749-069B-4BE7-B828-0450C0BBED27.png
    E9837749-069B-4BE7-B828-0450C0BBED27.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 7241DD07-27DD-47DB-9268-D820C617BBFC.jpeg
    7241DD07-27DD-47DB-9268-D820C617BBFC.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 135

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a gyno surgery 10 years ago, when I havent used anything. My gyno grew when I was 16
Im a strong Guy and i wouldnt want to lose or reduce my strength and manliness for hair TBH...i would rather try bica topically
I have a very small linear scar (1.5cm) on the nipple and everything looks great. My gyno was grade 2.
Well gl to you whatever treatment you decide to go on and update us all if u have success. I wish i could try bica topically at least but alldaychemist dont send to Scandinavia and the customs in my country is very strict, they even stop supplements coming in i hate Sweden, its almost impossible to get drugs into this country I would need to be very Lucky.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a strong Guy and i wouldnt want to lose or reduce my strength and manliness for hair TBH...i would rather try bica topically

Well gl to you whatever treatment you decide to go on and update us all if u have success. I wish i could try bica topically at least but alldaychemist dont send to Scandinavia and the customs in my country is very strict, they even stop supplements coming in i hate Sweden, its almost impossible to get drugs into this country I would need to be very Lucky.
I want to try everything I can, I don't want to give up. Baldness is ruining my health and my life. Sometimes severe depression is more dangerous than anything else.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try everything I can, I don't want to give up. Baldness is ruining my health and my life. Sometimes severe depression is more dangerous than anything else.
Bro hairloss has ruined my life so much I never had a girlfriend or a relationship because I didnt want to because of hairloss. So yeah.