Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Btw guys, If you are thinking about hair transplant - dont do it, I did and I regret it very much. My native hairs are thinning behind transplanted hairs despite taking Dutasteride/minoxidil and it doesnt look good. Its much better to wear a hair system, you wont have a problems in the future If you go bald (i mean scarring, removing transplanted hairs etc.). Hair systems are really very natural... of course you need some maintance but it is worth.

Im using one with Indian hairs it cost me 500 eur/5-6 months

Because of my hair transplant I need to cover my FUE scars with some make-up (black shadow) and minimal hair length is 3mm on sides/back. Im using some on my temple peaks aswell.

As you can see, my sides are a bit thin, that’s because of over 3000 grafts harvested and androgenic alopecia... Anyway, nobody ever noticed that im wearing hair system.

Of course it wont look 100% like your natural hairs, but lets say you can achieve 80% of naturality ;).
System looks good. Not everyone is a good candidate but I have seen many cases online that look good. The best candidates are those who are balding at a snail's pace. Do you have any photos of your results? Maybe it's not as bad as you think. Finasteride and dutasteride are no cures so you will continue to bald on them if your genetics dictate you will.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 1mg oral minoxidil for 4 days and got some side effects i believe are from oral minoxidil! A burning tingling sensation all over my body a lot of anxiety with tingling eye balls and a little bit higher heart rate also feeling unwell unable to train also heartburn and Hot flushes.What should i do??

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hot flushes are likely from bica try to lower the dose 50mg eod,higher heart rate is common in first weeks heartburn is probably placebo.

And for those who want to try bicalutamide, dont use e2 at all or use it everyday. If you just use it occasionally you will have SEVERE fatigue inbetween those dosings. Learned it hard way these days. I was sleeping 14+ hours some days,since you have no T and no E.
So i keep taking oral min and things will subside?You personally don't have any sides on oral min Dani they all lessened???

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i keep taking oral min and things will subside?You personally don't have any sides on oral min Dani they all lessened???
Bro if you cant even handle 1mg or get sides at that dosage you really shouldnt be taking it in the first place it could be dangerous for you. I use 12.5mg twice daily and no sides.

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, An update as i'm 2 months in my regimen of 12,5mg cypro 0,25 mg duta ed, 5% minoxidil and 6 mg Estrogel Transdermal. I received my lab tests and my T is in the right range 26 ng/dl. Prolactin is slightly above normal (516 mu/l). I guess that's okay to keep there as I'm not planning to increase my Cypro dosage as T is already in preferred range. Only problem is my E needs to be raised as it's 33.3 pg/ml. So far my current hair thickened up but no signs of white dots of any form of new hair growing. I read E needs to be above 200pg/ml to have significant results. Y'all think this is true? Currently I'm applying 6mg everyday, 2mg morning, 2mg afternoon, 2mg evening. What would be the best way to increase my E levels as fast as possible? Y'all advice me to raise Estrogel to maybe 8mg a day or maybe switch to E injections? Anyone with knowdledge or experience commenting is very much appreciated. I want to start my regrowth cycle as fast as possible! :)

Test results:

E 33.3 pg/ml
Prolactin 516 mU/l
T 26 ng/dl

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
switch to E injections? Anyone with.....

This would be the best. E2V injection

I want these too

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it too much.

How is your E1 (800 pg/ml?)

6 mg are 6 hub

1 hub is maybe 0.6 or 0.75 mg E2.. Twice a day must be 300 pg/ml E2
Didn't test my E1 unfortunately. I do 2mg E three times a day. I'm planning to upper it to 8mg I think or add E pills. This is something Bridgeburn and Noah both did. I guess all of this will work add pills, higher gel dosage or injections.

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score

I want these too
Yeah I saw some impressive results on forums. Wondering if anyone here has experienced a difference in results after switching to injections. It's something I would consider but I need to hear more stories as I'm not a big fan of needles myself haha. But anything for hair.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take E2V pills, take it sublingually.

This must be as effective as injection..

I am testing Sublingually too and see more results in front hairline

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take E2V pills, take it sublingually.

This must be as effective as injection..

I am testing Sublingually too and see more results in front hairline
I see! So you have better experiences with sublingual than with transdermal? You combine them both or completely switched to sublingual? We might be in the same situation :)

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sublingual administration is a hassle with film coated pills... a lot of the dissolved material is swallowed by accident, it takes a long time to dissolve, and keeping it in place is hard. I recommend sublabial instead, under the lip, between the lips and the gums.

Also you should know that E2 levels drop down significantly within a few hours (depending on the dose) with sublingual/sublabial administration. So you should consider dosing 4 times a day. I take .5mg every 4 hrs, 4 times a day.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score

I want these too
I want to use E2 injections as well, but I do not have health insurance at the moment. I prefer to get E2 from a provider, but I am not sure if I can get health insurance any time soon.

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
sublingual administration is a hassle with film coated pills... a lot of the dissolved material is swallowed by accident, it takes a long time to dissolve, and keeping it in place is hard. I recommend sublabial instead, under the lip, between the lips and the gums.

Also you should know that E2 levels drop down significantly within a few hours (depending on the dose) with sublingual/sublabial administration. So you should consider dosing 4 times a day. I take .5mg every 4 hrs, 4 times a day.
Thanks for the tip! Is there a reason why you didn't try E gel?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see! So you have better experiences with sublingual than with transdermal? You combine them both or completely switched to sublingual? We might be in the same situation :)
Yes, sublingual is more effective... And scrotal too..
Estradiol valerate is more effective than Estradiol

I want to become feminine with a Norwood 0 hairline :D