Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month taking 12.5mg CPA mono
1 month taking 12.5mg CPA + 1mg estrogel

- Face + body acne completly gone
- Much less sweat odour
- No gyno
- Libido is the same however sperm is a clear liquid
- No hair regrowth but I dont see any worsening
- My daily headaches are completly gone
- I dont see any feminization

Strange thing, but overall I feel much better than before taking AA+E2 when my testosterone was above normal range.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month taking 12.5mg CPA mono
1 month taking 12.5mg CPA + 1mg estrogel

- Face + body acne completly gone
- Much less sweat odour
- No gyno
- Libido is the same however sperm is a clear liquid
- No hair regrowth but I dont see any worsening
- My daily headaches are completly gone
- I dont see any feminization

Strange thing, but overall I feel much better than before taking AA+E2 when my testosterone was above normal range.
I've been a little over 3 weeks on e2 and bica. A few days ago I changed from 2mg sublingual e2 over to estradiol cipionate injections 5mg every 10 days. And my experience has been the same, my libido is untouched, my face is clearing up, no signs of gyno yet, overall feeling the same.

it's ALMOST certain that we will experience "extensive" feminization (even at low doses), the question is when. Also the reason for your delayed response is the dose you are using, it's negligible... I would use 2mg of Estrogel at least. You need stable levels.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if the glands are completely removed.. is still a chance that there will be fat redistribution on chest area??And will need further liposunction?? Or are you going to stop e2 before anything happens and continue later like you said ??What is your plan?? I follow a similar path and i would love to know and apply to my self!
To begin with, I will simply remove the gland. In any case, it makes up most of the volume of the chest and removing it will cause the breasts to shrink to a size that will not be visible under a T-shirt. I postponed liposuction indefinitely, because for me it is an expensive procedure. There is a small chance that the fatty part of the chest will disappear when I burn fat
I made a big mistake when I gained fat on HRT. Due to stress, I began to overeat. Stick to a calorie deficit. My breasts are beginning to cause me dysmorphophobia, I chose between two evils and I do not regret it.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got myself into a trap. At least the body changes don't make me think about suicide.
My chest height matches the chest height in this image. Yes, it's shitty.
1643183645542.png

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To begin with, I will simply remove the gland. In any case, it makes up most of the volume of the chest and removing it will cause the breasts to shrink to a size that will not be visible under a T-shirt. I postponed liposuction indefinitely, because for me it is an expensive procedure. There is a small chance that the fatty part of the chest will disappear when I burn fat
I made a big mistake when I gained fat on HRT. Due to stress, I began to overeat. Stick to a calorie deficit. My breasts are beginning to cause me dysmorphophobia, I chose between two evils and I do not regret it.
My gyno starts creeping on me i have a small rock under right nipple and nipples are painful to the touch.I will get them out! It is like 1500-1800 euros in Greece, I contacted a popular surgeon here..Of course there is no match between gyno and hair loss.. to me hairloss is like having terminal cancer LMAO.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got myself into a trap. At least the body changes don't make me think about suicide.
View attachment 175278
your waist in the last picture reminds me so much of my ex gf that I wanna die

not the waist but the whole body

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to consult today for gyno, traveled 300km just for him to say yeah thats gyno give me 50euros for diagnosis and that he is NOT gonna be able to remove whole gland… I never gave someone 1 star faster than this on google reviews lol. Next stop—>poland, noa clinic. Ehh…

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 175278
Are you trans? If not do the body changes concern you at all when it comes to dating or any situation that might involve intimacy? Sorry if this is intrusive, just genuinely curious if this causes a reverse sort of dysphoria

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trans? If not do the body changes concern you at all when it comes to dating or any situation that might involve intimacy? Sorry if this is intrusive, just genuinely curious if this causes a reverse sort of dysphoria
Actually I just read your post prior to that and saw it does give you dysphoria. Sorry for posting before realizing you already addressed that. Hope you solve it and can feel comfortable with yourself

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dysphoria should not be confused with dysmorphophobia. I feel body dysmorphic because I have increased fat. I don’t know what role estrogen plays in this: I went on a diet and I hope this helps. Otherwise, someday I will lose weight on T, and then I will be on E without retreating from a calorie deficit. I made a mistake when I relaxed and began to overeat.
Now I'm worried about fat gain and breasts. But the suffering they bring is not comparable to what I felt when I was bald, so I do not regret my decision and plan to compensate for the side effects through diet, sports and breast surgery. Let's see what happens

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the change in color pigmentation from oral minoxidil permanent ?? even if you use it to regrow then stop and switch to topical?? :confused::confused:

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dysphoria should not be confused with dysmorphophobia. I feel body dysmorphic because I have increased fat. I don’t know what role estrogen plays in this: I went on a diet and I hope this helps. Otherwise, someday I will lose weight on T, and then I will be on E without retreating from a calorie deficit. I made a mistake when I relaxed and began to overeat.
Now I'm worried about fat gain and breasts. But the suffering they bring is not comparable to what I felt when I was bald, so I do not regret my decision and plan to compensate for the side effects through diet, sports and breast surgery. Let's see what happens
I know it is not my place to give you unsolicited advice on how to live your life, but if I recall you previously underwent plastic surgery. If you have the money to invest in something like that, what is stopping you from getting a hair transplant from a good doctor? From the photos you posted your case seems cosmetically insignificant at worse and nonexistent at best, so if you ever decided to get one done the expense for you would not be substantial, assuming that the cost is largely a function of the estimated number of grafts needed.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it is not my place to give you unsolicited advice on how to live your life, but if I recall you previously underwent plastic surgery. If you have the money to invest in something like that, what is stopping you from getting a hair transplant from a good doctor? From the photos you posted your case seems cosmetically insignificant at worse and nonexistent at best, so if you ever decided to get one done the expense for you would not be substantial, assuming that the cost is largely a function of the estimated number of grafts needed.
I am not satisfied with the effect of the transplant. She is far from perfect hair. Also, I have alopecia retrograde: I don't have transplants lol. Almost all my hair is sensitive to androgens and the area of baldness is many times greater than the area of untouched hair on the top of my head.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Itsnoahkennedy If I remember correctly, your breasts on HRT, like everyone else taking estradiol in high doses, grew not only due to breast enlargement, but also due to an increase in the amount of fat in the chest area. When you had breast surgery, did you only remove the gland, or did you also do liposuction? If you only removed the gland, did the fat that remained worry you?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Itsnoahkennedy If I remember correctly, your breasts on HRT, like everyone else taking estradiol in high doses, grew not only due to breast enlargement, but also due to an increase in the amount of fat in the chest area. When you had breast surgery, did you only remove the gland, or did you also do liposuction? If you only removed the gland, did the fat that remained worry you?
It was 90% gland and 10% fat, my chest is flat as it was prior to HRT.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everything OK with you? I mean general health, endocrine system, libido? Did your body/face returned to male look?
I'm using EC injections and crazy as it seems, my libido is 100% untouched..

This happens to many people on mtf hrt.