Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month taking 12.5mg CPA mono
1 month taking 12.5mg CPA + 1mg estrogel

- Face + body acne completly gone
- Much less sweat odour
- No gyno
- Libido is the same however sperm is a clear liquid
- No hair regrowth but I dont see any worsening
- My daily headaches are completly gone
- I dont see any feminization

Strange thing, but overall I feel much better than before taking AA+E2 when my testosterone was above normal range.
i am very happy for, Keep going soon hopefully hair regrowt!

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was 90% gland and 10% fat, my chest is flat as it was prior to HRT.
So, you removed only the gland, and the remaining fat did not bother you and it disappeared after losing weight, when you abandoned HRT? Did I understand you correctly?
It is difficult for me to estimate what percentage of fat my breasts have, but they do not look like gynecomastia, but like female breasts, although I am not overweight.
My chest dynamics match those of this person.

Attachments

• j9DBT-gCJmDWT8HGZCk4_KG_hpNOTg0JeuC8T8xwbEk.jpg
    j9DBT-gCJmDWT8HGZCk4_KG_hpNOTg0JeuC8T8xwbEk.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 260

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you noticed first results? Nice progress. Are you trans?
I had many regressions but i'd say one year for me. Yes
probably talked about before, but do people on HRT need to continue minoxidil use indefinitely or can they taper off of it
Maybe not if the hair is of the same quality as everywhere else, and androgens are not involved.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you removed only the gland, and the remaining fat did not bother you and it disappeared after losing weight, when you abandoned HRT? Did I understand you correctly?
It is difficult for me to estimate what percentage of fat my breasts have, but they do not look like gynecomastia, but like female breasts, although I am not overweight.
My chest dynamics match those of this person.
@Itsnoahkennedy your answer would help me a lot. Right now I'm choosing between different surgeries and wondering if I need to do liposuction, or the fat will go away when I lose weight. Your experience is very helpful

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fat will go away only after liposuction... although it probably will be a lot less significant after you loose weight. A Mastectomy will only deal with the glandular tissue. When you go to a surgeon, they will explain all details.. after a proper examination and additional testing (ultrasonography) to know for sure how much of your breast growth is what type of tissue.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in Cisgender women the breast composition is commonly thought as 50% glandular tissue and 50% fat. I don't for sure how it works in trans women, but it must be something very close (probably exactly the same).

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fat will go away only after liposuction... although it probably will be a lot less significant after you loose weight. A Mastectomy will only deal with the glandular tissue. When you go to a surgeon, they will explain all details.. after a proper examination and additional testing (ultrasonography) to know for sure how much of your breast growth is what type of tissue.
Perhaps, when HRT is abandoned, when the amount of fat decreases, the breast also disappears. In addition, the gland gives the chest a slightly pointed shape, which is why it is visible under light clothing. If the gland is removed, the breast may not be visible because the breast will not have a bulge around the nipples.
Clinics offer removal of true gynecomastia (gland removal) and gland removal + liposuction, which costs 2 times more.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that you? You have switched from a NW3 / 4 to a NW1 but above all the density and in particular the quality of your hair is wonderful. Do you want a NW0 too? I can understand you because I have a NW3 and I feel disgusted with my appearance, the Androgenetic Alopecia has ruined my face, I can no longer have my own style, I can not comb my hair as I want, when I go out I am ashamed to death. If it weren't for what HRT entails, I would have started this therapy.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well kinda hard to help people who don't post their regimen.
He has a good regimen, injections of E
It seems impossible to restore the ideal Norwood 0 even after long-term HRT. Especially if you have gone further than Norwood 2. Either it takes years