Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye the sperm sh*t is rly bad. Especially when u get a new girlfriend its f*****g embarrasing that u cant squirt at all on her just oozing out slowly and dripping like a beta boy. U dont feel like a man anymore I sure dont. Im taking it easy with anti androgens now cause retrograde ejaculation aint cool as a Young man. And you may never recover fully after you quit. In studies men who quit dutasteride after a year or so had permanent lower fertility rate, they recovered only 20% of sperm.
I banked my sperm
26 vials

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My only problem is loss of semen I dont know what im gonna say to that girl (as its not one time stand,who care about those) when its time to c*m on her or something JFL.
yeah... this side is bad. but I think if this drugs give you desired results, it's totally worth it. The upside is you and her will be fine using pills as birth control.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
66 days on Bica 25-50mg and 1.5-2mg E2 with dutasteride 0.5mg and om 5mg.
-Gyno grew a little nothing special, but will need further removal when it grows to full capacity.
- Libido and sexual function perfect suprisingly, on cypro and e2 was destroyed ( I didnt jerk off for 1month at one point, my dick was dead) and testicles are normal size compared to those raisins on cypro.
- body fat is redistributing a little mostly noticable on my biceps and triceps area as general bf% increase.
- muscle and strenght loss is negligable, if any. I cant workout and im on liquid only diet because of jaw surgery for atleast 2 months so I am bound to lose muscles anyway.
- feminization is way slower than on cypro and e2 and not only “managable” but unnoticable to me.

All in all i just a met a great girl and its not interfering with my dating life whatsover for now.

Do I recommend e2 use now,not really, dutasteride,oral min,bica would be enough for non perfectionist would even consider this sideless stack if you dont count in gyno. I just had 6months worth of e2 gel laying around so I was tempted to try it again.
And I’ve shown that I had pretty aggressive loss i would be shaving my head by now if i didnt begin treatment 1.5 years ago.

My only problem is loss of semen I dont know what im gonna say to that girl (as its not one time stand,who care about those) when its time to c*m on her or something JFL.

And for mental suffering aspect some of you experience I still recommend SSRI to make things more bearable, when I was shut in my house for 3-4 months I started taking zoloft 50mg and after 2-3 weeks I started going out daily again just to seek any social interaction. Really rewires your brain quickly, atleast it did for me.

Very short hair in broad daylight today:
View attachment 180070(Mild diffuse thats only seen in harsh lighting that is filling in for months now,I hope this is easy task for e2 to fill in a little)
Compared to 7y ago:
View attachment 180068
I cant tell if im in shedding phase or not because i keep it very short but I feel i gained some thickness even tho im only 2months in.
How many mg of bica per week would you say is the minimum to get result.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
66 days on Bica 25-50mg and 1.5-2mg E2 with dutasteride 0.5mg and om 5mg.
-Gyno grew a little nothing special, but will need further removal when it grows to full capacity.
- Libido and sexual function perfect suprisingly, on cypro and e2 was destroyed ( I didnt jerk off for 1month at one point, my dick was dead) and testicles are normal size compared to those raisins on cypro.
- body fat is redistributing a little mostly noticable on my biceps and triceps area as general bf% increase.
- muscle and strenght loss is negligable, if any. I cant workout and im on liquid only diet because of jaw surgery for atleast 2 months so I am bound to lose muscles anyway.
- feminization is way slower than on cypro and e2 and not only “managable” but unnoticable to me.

All in all i just a met a great girl and its not interfering with my dating life whatsover for now.

Do I recommend e2 use now,not really, dutasteride,oral min,bica would be enough for non perfectionist would even consider this sideless stack if you dont count in gyno. I just had 6months worth of e2 gel laying around so I was tempted to try it again.
And I’ve shown that I had pretty aggressive loss i would be shaving my head by now if i didnt begin treatment 1.5 years ago.

And for mental suffering aspect some of you experience I still recommend SSRI to make things more bearable, when I was shut in my house for 3-4 months I started taking zoloft 50mg and after 2-3 weeks I started going out daily again just to seek any social interaction. Really rewires your brain quickly, atleast it did for me.

Very short hair in broad daylight today:
View attachment 180070(Mild diffuse thats only seen in harsh lighting that is filling in for months now,I hope this is easy task for e2 to fill in a little)
Compared to 7y ago:
View attachment 180068
I cant tell if im in shedding phase or not because i keep it very short but I feel i gained some thickness even tho im only 2months in.
do you still apply estrogel on your stomach and thighs? I started less than a week to use estrogel 1,5mg again I apply it inside the arms and stomach .. if anyone knows how to give me advice to apply it in more favorable points I will thank him ..?! I take bicalutamide 75mg- dutasteride 0.5mg- minoxidil 12mg- tomorrow I also start ru58841. I hope not to give up.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well recently I started topical cpa/androcur.I just crushed and pulverized 8x50 mg CPA pills and added them to my minoxidil (regaine brand).Now my question is If I add estradiol valerate topical will i get any benefit?? Is topical estrogen a thing??

Ukraine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think if progesterone is applied topically in the form of a gel on the head, will it have any effect?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea on how to get tolerance? I get pretty bad heart side effects if I use more than 37.5mg a week. Maybe prolonged use will do that.
What kind of heart side effects do you get??

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plz dont tell me u take 20mg oral min thats not safe Long term man. I used to take it before.
Yes i still be taking 20 mg 10 from pills and 10 from the liquid with a syringe + topical.I am afraid of the long term sides to my heart but i can't stop i am afraid of a shed :(

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i still be taking 20 mg 10 from pills and 10 from the liquid with a syringe + topical.I am afraid of the long term sides to my heart but i can't stop i am afraid of a shed :(
I took 10 to 20 mg for 5 months. No results, quit it due to heart sides and blood in stool. I never had a shed bro. Now im back on it but max 2mg day.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Severe heart pain. I feel like something is pricking it and shortness of breath. Sometimes lung and kidney pain too. Pretty scary.
Is it legit casodex brand name?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the biggest dose of oral min can I take without getting bad skin?
I'm sure skin care routine is way more important than ask what dose of minoxidil will give you 'bad skin'. That being said, I've used up to 5mg without any problem in my skin. In fact I had worse skin texture before minoxidil because I wasn't using a proper skin care routine.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure skin care routine is way more important than ask what dose of minoxidil will give you 'bad skin'. That being said, I've used up to 5mg without any problem in my skin. In fact I had worse skin texture before minoxidil because I wasn't using a proper skin care routine.
What is included in your skin care? I used moisturizers but they had no effect, only antiandrogens and HRT improved the texture and moisture of the skin. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that the moisturizer is a sham. They only work until you wash them off your skin.