Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a good regimen, injections of E
It seems impossible to restore the ideal Norwood 0 even after long-term HRT. Especially if you have gone further than Norwood 2. Either it takes years
you can get hairline surgery, right? if ur on hrt they do it for trans people all the time, hairline revision or whatever

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that all?
He also uses Dutu and Bicalutamide, but with E injections, they are not significant and there is no evidence that they do anything at all. Rather, they are taken to increase confidence in the result.

I agree. Could just be seeking attention.
I agree, he has normal hair. He will not be able to give them volume on the bangs, but there is no problem with hanging hair.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This girl keepcoolmybabies has the sickest and roundest hairline and she got it with topical minoxidil with tretinoin or something like that maybe you should get some advise!

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best results seems to get by E2V injections
He has a good regimen, injections of E
It seems impossible to restore the ideal Norwood 0 even after long-term HRT. Especially if you have gone further than Norwood 2. Either it takes years

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For non trans people e2 should not be choice at all.. you will develop female body composition and tits way before any results on hair. Not to mention permanent infertility and unsustainabilty of gained hair after discontinuation. Atleast with anti androgens its possible to maintain that with ru/pyrilutamide (like jgray after spironolactone) in theory while e2 acts as hair booster like minoxidil and gains cant be kept with just AA. Hrt cycles are not feasable just like oral antiandrogens in the long run. Lets just hope kintor replaces these shitty 30+ year old oral anti androgens for good..
what is pyrilutamide?? how do we get ru and pyrilutamide in european union countries?any sites??

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posted elsewhere so whatever here u go..
update: i am extremely happy with my results and I have never been happier!! Life is amazing with amazing hair like this!!
Wow!! May I ask, How long did it take to go from far left photo to far right photo?
Do you test and would you mind sharing what blood serum estradiol levels you have been reaching with your protocol?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
her pre-hrt hairline was already better than
my current one lmao

anyways im off this site again. Just because you’d be happy with my hair doesn’t mean I have to be. Its sh*t. Its a mans hairline and not even a good one.
Your overall hair quality looks good and seems like you made tremendous strides in density. Lot of trans women end up getting hair transplants to round the corners, so if you aren't ultimately satisfied with your hairline from hrt alone then that's at least an option still

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My thinning is generally diffuse but I got some temple gains on my worse side, which at this point could be oral min.dutasteride and bica 72days,55 days om.
(Red dot is my scar, reference point)
View attachment 175374
Also lowered bica to 50mg ED, since 75mg+ is overkill for hairloss in my opinion in combination with dutasteride.
I seen similar temple regrowth with just oral min.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1640567458682.jpg
    1640567458682.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 225

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And wanted to say you look like regular tiktok cute/fem guy not trans girl. So you might “detransition” and be a guy instead with good hairline instead of chasing unachievable goals. Im just being honest here since you will not get that honesty on trans forums where every other word is sis/girl/baby/beautiful/cute, basically overcompensating for their true nature, being a man underneath that facade. Not against trans people but you once said you want to be either a man or women and not inbetween. Since you are on more masculine side atleast be what general society accepts as normal. Dont make your life more difficult than it is.
Not every trans forum is like that, my demasculinized man.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont post on those sites. I know I look like a man but….

My life can't possibly become more difficult, Im all fucked up. It’s too late to become a ‘normal man’ I’d rather become an ugly transwoman at this point. Does this look like the kind of man body women want to have sex with? Kinda nsfw idgafView attachment 175840
You can always detransition If you still have a testicles or use testosterone injections instead of estradiol.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idi why im arguing on this site. point is estrogen>testosterone for me but im still unhappy with my results. I will be an ugly as hell woman post-ffs but at least i wont be as ugly as I were pre-hrt.
18 months hrt. injections + 50mg bica + 200mg prog + biotin + microneedling
bye now
View attachment 175841View attachment 175843
18 months to have beautiful hair, to me they are great but I understand that this is not the goal you were aiming for, as others have suggested you could add midoxidill to add an extra boost in the hairline and temples and see if you can get further improvements.