Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is included in your skin care? I used moisturizers but they had no effect, only antiandrogens and HRT improved the texture and moisture of the skin. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that the moisturizer is a sham. They only work until you wash them off your skin.
My boyfriend has excellent soft skin, he uses tretinoin and moisturizers. Expensive Korean stuff.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is included in your skin care? I used moisturizers but they had no effect, only antiandrogens and HRT improved the texture and moisture of the skin. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that the moisturizer is a sham. They only work until you wash them off your skin.
My skin care routine is:

Morning:
1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
3° Dry out my skin with a towel(renew it every two uses)
4° Salicylic acid 2% serum
5° Moisturizer.

Night

1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
3° Dry out my skin with a towel
4° Peptides serum
5° Tretinoin 0.025% (wait 20 min after serum to give time to dry out)
6° Wait 20 min and then use moisturizer.

And remember, the most important skin care product is the sun screen. Always wear it whenever you go outside and reaply evwry 2-3 hours

Last edited:

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the biggest dose of oral min can I take without getting bad skin?
I do not notice worsening in my skin at a dose of 12 mg .. but it must be said that I also take anti-androgens so I think they help .. I recommend not taking doses higher than 10mg because in my opinion it makes no sense .. the important thing is to combine minoxidil with a hormone treatment that works for us .. otherwise you can take even 50mg but without androgen coverage it will not have any positive effect.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My skin care routine is:

Morning:
1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
5° Moisturizer.

Night

1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
4° Peptides serum

And remember, the most important skin care product is the sun screen. Always wear it whenever you go outside and reaply evwry 2-3 hours
Have you tried not taking care of your skin? Is her condition getting worse? All I do now is wash my face with cleansing gel in the morning and before bed. Nothing else.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried not taking care of your skin? Is her condition getting worse? All I do now is wash my face with cleansing gel in the morning and before bed. Nothing else.
Yeah I tried once and it gets bad again. Is like hair loss medication, you have to commit for life if you want to keep the gains.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My skin care routine is:

Morning:
1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
5° Moisturizer.

Night

1° cleansing milk
2° foaming cleansing gel
4° Peptides serum

Damn u gay bro love u

Ukraine

My Regimen
Reaction score
absolutely that is the cruel injustice of this world. I hate when I see homeless people, drug addicts, and fat people with full heads of hair. and god I f*****g hate if I see evil people or dumb people with great hair!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I guess it helps to remember that hair on a dead body doesn't grow. So, people who make unhealthy choices and shorten their life expectancy are also shortening their time to have hair. :)
Why did you choose Cypro over Flutamide?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im f*****g sick of this forum lol, would rather cycle e2 than be whining idiot on tressless and other subforums here about going bald and doing nothing about it. “finasteride is giving me sexual sides”… bro if you dont keep your hair you sex drive will mean nothing for you. Only for mastrubation.

Anyway my hair is growing back like crazy 5x speed compared to bica alone with small doses of e2. No feminization at all, I cant explain why, its probably because im E2 dominant by small amount (?) so hair grows but not enough to represent any visible change on face? Even my oilyness is coming back but I have no itch and im gaining thickness. Im eager to know how will this workout in the end. If some of you start using e2 lower your bica to 25mg ED to not risk androgen deprivation sides. Im feeling 100% energetic on 25mg bica and 1.5-2mg e2
This regime is basically @nWo Wolfpac regimen. Just bica as better replacement to cypro.
Do you split your E2 gel? For example 1mg in the morning 1mg in the evening?

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im f*****g sick of this forum lol, would rather cycle e2 than be whining idiot on tressless and other subforums here about going bald and doing nothing about it. “finasteride is giving me sexual sides”… bro if you dont keep your hair you sex drive will mean nothing for you. Only for mastrubation.

Anyway my hair is growing back like crazy 5x speed compared to bica alone with small doses of e2. No feminization at all, I cant explain why, its probably because im E2 dominant by small amount (?) so hair grows but not enough to represent any visible change on face? Even my oilyness is coming back but I have no itch and im gaining thickness. Im eager to know how will this workout in the end. If some of you start using e2 lower your bica to 25mg ED to not risk androgen deprivation sides. Im feeling 100% energetic on 25mg bica and 1.5-2mg e2
This regime is basically @nWo Wolfpac regimen. Just bica as better replacement to cypro.

Glad to hear that bica + e2 works, but it seems like that combo is guaranteed to cause gyno.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topicals are the best option to avoid sides. And even still, you have to be careful because they often go systemic. I think the key would be to microdose multiple drugs in a solution topically and use it no more than 3 times a week since these molecules often have a much longer half life in the tissues.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topicals are the best option to avoid sides. And even still, you have to be careful because they often go systemic. I think the key would be to microdose multiple drugs in a solution topically and use it no more than 3 times a week since these molecules often have a much longer half life in the tissues.
Most topicals are bullshit tbh
The molecule sizes are too big to be absorbed, for instance you can’t make Cypro a topical because the molecule is too big

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to hear that bica + e2 works, but it seems like that combo is guaranteed to cause gyno.
even bica alone will give some degree of gyno, but honestly, if you can stand having gyno for 6 months, you can go full on hrt or go with the regime Dani is using, and come down to Mexico for surgery. A hair transplant is 5 times more expensive and won't yield the same results.

Afterwards you can maintain with low dose bica and E2.

Of course there is some risk of infertility (dose dependent), that is objectively the main downside. Although if you use it for less than 8-12 months you shouldn't be too worried.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months of hrt.

Attachments

• IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2818.JPG
    IMG_2818.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 181