Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
O
Bro hairloss has ruined my life so much I never had a girlfriend or a relationship because I didnt want to because of hairloss. So yeah.
I can totally understand you.

Because of baldness I didn't finish my studies, because of baldness I don't have a good job, because of baldness I hurt myself, because of baldness I am afraid of people, because of baldness I have thoughts of suicide, because of baldness I cannot live normally

that’s why i consider HRT, that’s my last hope for a normal life

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
O

I can totally understand you.

Because of baldness I didn't finish my studies, because of baldness I don't have a good job, because of baldness I hurt myself, because of baldness I am afraid of people, because of baldness I have thoughts of suicide, because of baldness I cannot live normally
Im the same bro. Im scared of going bald mostly because my head is small and not round its very narrow. As a kid 2 guys laugued at me and said i had a small head. Ever since then baldness has scared the sh*t out of me.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't necessarily need plastic surgery to remove the glandular tissue, an experienced general surgeon can easily remove the gland (complete or partial removal). As I said, it's one of the most common surgeries... In my country the Social health service offers the mastectomy for free, since the enlargement of the glandular tissue can become malignant. (as long as it's true gynecomastia).

Only in severe cases of gynecomastia, the surgery should be performed by a plastic surgeon. The main cause is excess skin.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a pretty good shape, but im mostly scared of going bald because of FUE scars and transplanted temples. And i just hate that bald look.
You could always laser it off and get hair tattoo to cover the scars
you don't necessarily need plastic surgery to remove the glandular tissue, an experienced general surgeon can easily remove the gland (complete or partial removal). As I said, it's one of the most common surgeries... In my country the Social health service offers the mastectomy for free, since the enlargement of the glandular tissue can become malignant. (as long as it's true gynecomastia).

Only in severe cases of gynecomastia, the surgery should be performed by a plastic surgeon. The main cause is excess skin.
So have you grown a nice pair of tits from the oral spironolactone? Is this why you know so much about this subject?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I have a pretty good shape, but im mostly scared of going bald because of FUE scars and transplanted temples. And i just hate that bald look.

if I go bald, then I will suicide or wear hat 24/7 and my life will be ruined

Then you would be a fool. Assuming you don't have bad DUPA in your donor, modern FUE transplants with the best surgeons are virtually undetectable.

The problem is: potentially 2 years of waiting lists, costs upwards of 20,000, another 6 months of waiting for the transplant to grow, etc.

But rest assured in today's times being bald is truly a choice, as long as you don't have bad DUPA in your donor. But even finasteride can fix this in some cases, as Dr. Lorenzo has shown.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How did bridgeburn regrow his hair on low E2 doses like 0.75mg E2/twice a week?

How did Dani500 regrow his hair on Bicalutamide solo then?

I wear a hair system and I like it, however im loosing temple points. I had a hair transplant few years ago and that was the worst decision of my life, now I have scarring in my donor area and my balding is progressing.

I dont want to end with bald scarred head and unnatural strip of hairs on the temples...

You picked a bad surgeon man, sorry to tell you. I recently got over 4,000 grafts at an elite surgeon and you can barely tell my donor area was touched.

I also have an average donor at best with signs of DUPA that I mitigate with consistent finasteride usage, and am an aggressive balder who would be Norwood 6 at age 25 without finasteride and minoxidil.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you used Bicalutamide? If yes, how much and how long?

You use estradiol valerate injection weekly?

You have one of the best results in hair growth and feminization that I've ever seen. Incredible.
I want go a similar way too.
I currently still use 25mg bica a day (down from 50) as well as weekly EV injections.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant looks pathetic. It is noticeable, does not give the initial density of the hair and does not prevent the rest of the head from going bald. And having done it, you will not return everything as it was, the scalp is mutilated forever.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many appearance flaws, even such as baldness, height, facial features can be corrected today. It all depends on how badly you want it. And what sacrifices are you willing to make? Personally, for me, beauty comes first, because I know how ugliness poisons life at all its levels, from self-esteem, mood, ending with relationships and careers. Even money does not improve the quality of life that much.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you would be a fool. Assuming you don't have bad DUPA in your donor, modern FUE transplants with the best surgeons are virtually undetectable.

The problem is: potentially 2 years of waiting lists, costs upwards of 20,000, another 6 months of waiting for the transplant to grow, etc.

But rest assured in today's times being bald is truly a choice, as long as you don't have bad DUPA in your donor. But even finasteride can fix this in some cases, as Dr. Lorenzo has shown.

Last edited:

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many appearance flaws, even such as baldness, height, facial features can be corrected today. It all depends on how badly you want it. And what sacrifices are you willing to make? Personally, for me, beauty comes first, because I know how ugliness poisons life at all its levels, from self-esteem, mood, ending with relationships and careers. Even money does not improve the quality of life that much.
I dont need expensive cars, houses.. I dont need to have a lot of money. I just want to feel good in my body, that’s all...

If you feel good with yourself, then you can achieve anything.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Btw guys, If you are thinking about hair transplant - dont do it, I did and I regret it very much. My native hairs are thinning behind transplanted hairs despite taking Dutasteride/minoxidil and it doesnt look good. Its much better to wear a hair system, you wont have a problems in the future If you go bald (i mean scarring, removing transplanted hairs etc.). Hair systems are really very natural... of course you need some maintance but it is worth.

Im using one with Indian hairs it cost me 500 eur/5-6 months

Because of my hair transplant I need to cover my FUE scars with some make-up (black shadow) and minimal hair length is 3mm on sides/back. Im using some on my temple peaks aswell.

As you can see, my sides are a bit thin, that’s because of over 3000 grafts harvested and androgenic alopecia... Anyway, nobody ever noticed that im wearing hair system.

Of course it wont look 100% like your natural hairs, but lets say you can achieve 80% of naturality ;).

Your sides are 100% undetectable to the average person and even probably to hair transplant spotters, I don't know what you are talking about.

How does your hair look without your hair system, are you slick bald?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Remember, transplants are not a perfect solution, but hair pieces come with, in my opinion, much greater hassle and inconvenience, and socially they are still not really accepted unless you are an actor or celebrity.

The point is, you can get socially acceptable hair and your life will be under no detriment with a transplant unless you are a hair perfectionist with OCD, but there are much more important things in life than hair so I don't know why you would be.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your sides are 100% undetectable to the average person and even probably to hair transplant spotters, I don't know what you are talking about.

How does your hair look without your hair system, are you slick bald?
Im NW3/NW4

Last edited:

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw guys, If you are thinking about hair transplant - dont do it, I did and I regret it very much. My native hairs are thinning behind transplanted hairs despite taking Dutasteride/minoxidil and it doesnt look good. Its much better to wear a hair system, you wont have a problems in the future If you go bald (i mean scarring, removing transplanted hairs etc.). Hair systems are really very natural... of course you need some maintance but it is worth.

Because of my hair transplant I need to cover my FUE scars with some make-up (black shadow) and minimal hair length is 3mm on sides/back. Im using some on my temple peaks aswell.

As you can see, my sides are a bit thin, that’s because of over 3000 grafts harvested and androgenic alopecia... Anyway, nobody ever noticed that im wearing hair system.

Of course it wont look 100% like your natural hairs, but lets say you can achieve 80% of naturality ;).
looks pretty good. i have an older relative who uses hair systems and they look good on him, but he complains about the sticky strips irritating his scalp and causing sores etc. he doesn't use it as much anymore due to this

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha no.. not yet at least... I'm in med school actually.
Impressive.

Top or bottom?