Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruhhh. I could never allow myself to grow tits or even get puffy and bigger nipples. Or fatty chest no way I almost rather be bald. You are trans bruh not a man at least. Get a grip on yourself. Yes dutasteride is pretty weak man.
Gyno, puffy nipples can be removed. You can hide it with clothes. I dont want to wear a f*****g hat 24/7. You only live once.

A lot of men have gyno from puberty

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno, puffy nipples can be removed. You can hide it with clothes. I dont want to wear a f*****g hat 24/7. You only live once.

A lot of men have gyno from puberty
Puffy nipples cant be removed dude its permanent you would need surgery and it will never look natural again. If u wanna become a weak beta male with tits go ahead lol. But i wont go that far. Being desperate is very dangerous.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno, puffy nipples can be removed. You can hide it with clothes. I dont want to wear a f*****g hat 24/7
I'd rather get a hair transplant, or even a system, than to be on that regimen. Besides, the doses are too low to regrow much hair. Bica seems more effective at 75mg, E2 must be at least 2mg, and CPA is pointless when you are already on bica and E2. I suspect a lot of people on regimens like yours will end up bald anyways since the dose is too low, not to mention brittle bones, and liver issues later in life.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather get a hair transplant, or even a system, than to be on that regimen. Besides, the doses are too low to regrow much hair. Bica seems more effective at 75mg, E2 must be at least 2mg, and CPA is pointless when you are already on bica and E2. I suspect a lot of people on regimens like yours will end up bald anyways since the dose is too low, not to mention brittle bones, and liver issues later in life.
How did bridgeburn regrow his hair on low E2 doses like 0.75mg E2/twice a week?

How did Dani500 regrow his hair on Bicalutamide solo then?

I wear a hair system and I like it, however im loosing temple points. I had a hair transplant few years ago and that was the worst decision of my life, now I have scarring in my donor area and my balding is progressing.

I dont want to end with bald scarred head and unnatural strip of hairs on the temples...

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did bridgeburn regrow his hair on low E2 doses like 0.75mg E2/twice a week?

How did Dani500 regrow his hair on Bicalutamide solo then?
Bridge might have started there but I know he eventually took way more. You can do injections less frequently BUT the half life is significantly longer, so the dosage really becomes 4-5 times more powerful.

Notice I said you won't "regrow much hair" on that regimen. You're not going to drop down to NW1 or even NW2 on 50mg of bica and 1mg E2 lol. You will experience some thickening, that's it. If you want a full recovery you have to go full HRT. Idk why people come on here thinking they can get full measure results with a half measure regimen.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge might have started there but I know he eventually took way more. You can do injections less frequently BUT the half life is significantly longer, so the dosage really becomes 4-5 times more powerful.

Notice I said you won't "regrow much hair" on that regimen. You're not going to drop down to NW1 or even NW2 on 50mg of bica and 1mg E2 lol. You will experience some thickening, that's it. If you want a full recovery you have to go full HRT. Idk why people come on here thinking they can get full measure results with a half measure regimen.
All I want is to stop male pattern baldness/thicken my existing hairs on sides/temples to wear a hair system for a long time. I really like my hair system, nobody ever noticed and im happy with it and can’t imagine loose more hairs on my sides/temples/nape Its going to look unnatural..

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I want is to stop male pattern baldness/thicken my existing hairs on sides/temples to wear a hair system for a long time. I really like my hair system, nobody ever noticed and im happy with it and can’t imagine loose more hairs on my sides/temples, Its going to look unnatural..
HRT or a transplant. I don't know what else to tell you. Either that or we can all hope pyrilutamide is super effective and side effect free.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I want is to stop male pattern baldness/thicken my existing hairs on sides/temples to wear a hair system for a long time. I really like my hair system, nobody ever noticed and im happy with it and can’t imagine loose more hairs on my sides/temples/nape Its going to look unnatural..
If u cant even stabilize on your current regimen then u wont be a Good responder to other drugs.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes im using it, 5mg, but minoxidil oral or topical does not stop male pattern baldness
Well dutasteride and oral min is by no means a weak regimen. If you are losing ground on those, it just means you have really aggressive hair loss. My point is that bica monotherapy isn't a very big step up from that.

Let me ask you: if you aren't worried about gyno or anything else, what is holding you back from going full HRT? To me, it sounds like you might actually be concerned, otherwise there would be no hesitation.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with a transplant?? Especially if you just want to make it so that you can wear a system, you wouldn't need a lot of grafts. Do you have retrograde? If you have even an average donor area you should be okay to get your sides filled in for a system

Reactions: 300

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with a transplant?? Especially if you just want to make it so that you can wear a system, you wouldn't need a lot of grafts. Do you have retrograde? If you have even an average donor area you should be okay to get your sides filled in for a system

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a hair transplant few years ago. My hairs are thinning behind transplanted hairs and I have a FUE scars now. That was a worst decision of my life.
Man im using 25mg oral minoxidil. 12.5mg twice daily and i cant believe my eyes but the vellus hairs on my hairline has turned darker... Im sure its not in my Head because my hairline has barely Changed for 11 years and I know what my hairline looks like and all the hairs. I hope this isnt just in my head. I will see in a few months. I know about a guy on reddit that grew back his hairline after 9 months on like 8mg daily.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a hair transplant few years ago. My hairs are thinning behind transplanted hairs and I have a FUE scars now. That was a worst decision of my life.
Idk if you have the cash or enough donor left, but sometimes a really good surgeon can fix those issues.

If you are really adamant about getting more aggressive with your treatments, then I would say to make sure you try one drug at a time. If you have high testosterone, you could consider CPA monotherapy, but keep in mind that it has a greater risk of side effects. If your testosterone is pretty normal then you could try bica monotherapy, and it should have less side effects. Adding E2 would be a last resort imo, because then you will truly transition. But all of these will give you some degree of gyno.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man im using 25mg oral minoxidil. 12.5mg twice daily and i cant believe my eyes but the vellus hairs on my hairline has turned darker... Im sure its not in my Head because my hairline has barely Changed for 11 years and I know what my hairline looks like and all the hairs. I hope this isnt just in my head. I will see in a few months. I know about a guy on reddit that grew back his hairline after 9 months on like 8mg daily.
And you think 25mg oral minoxidil is less dangerous than HRT? Watch your heart/blood pressure... coz overdosing can literally kill you long term

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you think 25mg oral minoxidil is less dangerous than HRT? Watch your heart..
I know people really get scared at OM, and it is somewhat understandable because the heart is obviously very vital. But has anyone even heard of anyone dying, let alone having something like a heart attack from OM? I know I haven't. I've heard more people talk about chest pain on RU. The main thing people complain about with OM is the water retention. Even those who do experience a slow heart rate never seem to have any pain, and the side effects go away once dosage is lowered. I am just saying that there is a lot of fear mongering out there about OM, just about as much as any other drug, and it is certainly unwarranted to be exaggerated to the degree that it is.