Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 177603

View attachment 177604

I ignored you in the last account and did it on this one. Bye ;)

Yes, I promote HRT to make everyone cute twinks.
I think that you were gay or a secret trans, maybe even had dick problems before your hair problems! You get so angry when talk about girls, about sex with them, it just hurts you so much. Relax bro, if you like boys and HRT, no one minds! For many people regular minoxidil is enough to forget about hair problems. Many people tell you that you don't even have alopecia!!! even on this forum! Think about it, maybe the reason for using HRT is not hair?

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that you were gay or a secret trans, maybe even had dick problems before your hair problems! You get so angry when talk about girls, about sex with them, it just hurts you so much. Relax bro, if you like boys and HRT, no one minds! For many people regular minoxidil is enough to forget about hair problems. Many people tell you that you don't even have alopecia!!! even on this forum! Think about it, maybe the reason for using HRT is not hair?
I do not see the point of proving something on this forum. Regarding baldness: you are probably also one of those who discovered that "something is wrong" with his hair only after Norwood 2-3
And if the reason for using HRT is not baldness, why did I stop using it after getting the result?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To all those who think that Norwood 1 is not baldness, I will reveal an interesting fact: Norwood 1 is preceded by about two years of hair thinning, which you idiots simply did not notice. I was the only smart person on this damn forum who started treatment at stage zero instead of stage 2+.
I have said this many times and I will say it again: I hope you will ignore the first stages of cancer in the same way :)

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started working on my thread. There will be my story, all photos of the progression of baldness, the results of a phototrichogram, etc.
I was lucky to be smarter than the average visitor to this forum and notice baldness early enough. I noticed it as quickly as possible when, at the age of 16, I discovered how the first millimeter of hair on the growth line was thinning. Only after 2 years, still being Norwood 0, did I understand the reason for this thinning. It took 2.5 years from the onset of baldness to norwood 1

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you drink it?? what is ur method? I don't have a single side effect why not?
4-5 drops under the tongue, hold for a few minutes, then drink water. I have been drinking for 3 months already, hair loss has increased only on oral minoxidil. Before that, I kept my hair on topical minoxidil for 8 years, since last year it stopped working. It looks like the body just doesn't take minoxidile anymore.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 drops under the tongue, hold for a few minutes, then drink water. I have been drinking for 3 months already, hair loss has increased only on oral minoxidil. Before that, I kept my hair on topical minoxidil for 8 years, since last year it stopped working. It looks like the body just doesn't take minoxidile anymore.
You take just oral minoxidil without finasteride/dutasteride or stronger anti androgens??Is this method of oral minoxidil legit?? Because i have been drinking 15 mg with zero side effects and i am wondering if this is working the same as the pills!!So I am starting to questioning if drinking topical minoxidil is the same as taking pills with the same potency in mg!

Last edited:

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
You take just oral minoxidil without finasteride/dutasteride or stronger anti androgens??Is this method of oral minoxidil legit?? Because i have been drinking 15 mg with zero side effects and i am wondering if this is working the same as the pills!!So I am starting to questioning if drinking topical minoxidil is the safe as taking pills with the same potency in mg!
this method is legal, since it is not at all necessary to poison yourself with drugs

DraterToggaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Aggresive baldness”, I want to punch you in the face for this. You’re spitting in the faces of dudes that really had aggresive baldness.
You remind me of guys that call their bad behaviour as being “bipolar” or being lazy as having severe ADHD etc. I pitty people that find you intelligent.

View attachment 177704Source
This is example of aggresive baldness, nw7 at age of 19 and good recovery with ru,dutasteride,minoxidil and maintance for 4 years. And you telling me your 15-30 hairs regrowth is worth opening a thread while literally being castrated for suboptimal results. Get a grip.
are you on dutasteride and bica?

Swarleyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no sides other than gyno,which I had operation for 3 weeks ago.
I take weekly pics of my face to notice any changes in face but they are none even when I add e2. E2 is mostly when I get bleeding gums since im wearing braces and E2 is a must for bone remodeling and maintance.
By the way, did the surgeon removed the whole gland or did he let a little bit of gland ? I mean do you have to tell him that you want the whole gland to be removed ?

Swarleyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be precise and tell him you want all of it out. My surgeon is retarded nigga and still left some of it even tho agreement was to not let anything be left in. So im going to second appointment so he can remove rest of it (for free). Left over sh*t doesnt grow for me that much and its not noticable. But sensitivity is there thats main problem.
Lmao fine, I’m going to tell the surgeon to remove the whole gland like 10 times

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the best way of drinking topical minoxidil?? I have been placing drops equivalent to 15 mg (max i will go is 20 mg) under the tongue and immediately wash down with water!!Is there any better method doing this????
Are you trying to use it sublingually? I used Minoxidil in pill form for 9 months from 5-10mg and it did nothing so I switched to drinking 0.75ml of the liquid a month ago

There is 3g of Minoxidil in 60ml 5%. So 12.5mg in .25ml. My dropper has markings every .25ml so I can measure it out from there.

Unfortunately Minoxidil does nothing for me topically or orally, it doesnt affect heart or hair, I think I don't produce much sulfotransferase.

But 1ml of 5% Minoxidil = 50mg so you can judge from there

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To all those who think that Norwood 1 is not baldness, I will reveal an interesting fact: Norwood 1 is preceded by about two years of hair thinning, which you idiots simply did not notice. I was the only smart person on this damn forum who started treatment at stage zero instead of stage 2+.
I have said this many times and I will say it again: I hope you will ignore the first stages of cancer in the same way :)
you are genuinely delusional

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Aggresive baldness”, I want to punch you in the face for this. You’re spitting in the faces of dudes that really had aggresive baldness.
You remind me of guys that call their bad behaviour as being “bipolar” or being lazy as having severe ADHD etc. I pitty people that find you intelligent.

This is example of aggresive baldness, nw7 at age of 19 and good recovery with ru,dutasteride,minoxidil and maintance for 4 years. And you telling me your 15-30 hairs regrowth is worth opening a thread while literally being castrated for suboptimal results. Get a grip.

If the before pic is a nw7 then they're gonna have to create another scale for my condition.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started working on my thread. There will be my story, all photos of the progression of baldness, the results of a phototrichogram, etc.
I was lucky to be smarter than the average visitor to this forum and notice baldness early enough. I noticed it as quickly as possible when, at the age of 16, I discovered how the first millimeter of hair on the growth line was thinning. Only after 2 years, still being Norwood 0, did I understand the reason for this thinning. It took 2.5 years from the onset of baldness to norwood 1
You never had hairloss to begin with. You were maybe developing a mature hairline. Theres barely any difference in your pictures.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's an impressive recovery

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you drink it?? I put 15 -20 mg worth of topical liquid under tongue and immediately i wash down with water!! No i don't want to do it subligually because it must processed by the liver to produce minoxidil sulfate subligual is not the same as oral!! How do you drink it?? what is ur method?? please tell me my method is problematic i think!
I just use the dropper to pour my dosage and then I drink it like a shot because it doesn't taste nice