Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

CrimsonSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know, I don’t have a telepathic connection with him. I think he was automatically blocked due to complaints, because he recently participated in a dispute with aggressive participants
Yeah, this.

Anyway, lurking this thread is nice, especially since it's really got it's golden days vibe back, thanks to OPs return and renewed on topic discussion. And to see people show concern and ask what happened to a fellow user is actually kinda nice.

Lurking the thread is probably going to be where it stays tho, at least for now ;)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
the if persist is key here. if in 48h it's still happening go to your Doctor for a liver full panel blood test.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure I've seen that side of him as he routinely has guests on like he did just a few nights ago that say things like "you can't be a Christian and think you're a different gender. What's next, thinking you're a dog?"
Conservative American are not very pro choice for sure. Sorry to hear you are probably in a red (neck) state. What about if I want to think I am a dog? Should someone stops me?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, this.

Anyway, lurking this thread is nice, especially since it's really got it's golden days vibe back, thanks to OPs return and renewed on topic discussion. And to see people show concern and ask what happened to a fellow user is actually kinda nice.

Lurking the thread is probably going to be where it stays tho, at least for now ;)
Janey just needed to be banned again.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conservative American are not very pro choice for sure. Sorry to hear you are probably in a red (neck) state. What about if I want to think I am a dog? Should someone stops me?
If you want to become a pit bull, then maybe. But otherwise if you just end up indistinguishable from a golden retriever and become man's best friend then more power to ya i guess ;)

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Def not my experience. My parents confronted me at one point before I had officially come out and was still boymoding, asking why I was looking more and more feminine and wouldn't let me out of the conversation until I admitted that I was transitioning
In that case, I will need to present a convincing explanation once my parents confront me on the matter. Perhaps I can say I was randomly abducted by aliens one night to be used as their lab rat for a series of botched science experiments that led to my current physical appearance. Or I can say I starting taking exceptionally better care of my skin which may satisfy their curiosity depending on how feminine/androgynous I turn out, but I may run into problems if their questions become more specific.

Having said that, I hope nothing I say here inadvertently makes light of your unique challenges because it saddens and disturbs me that your parents failed to accept you after learning about your transition. I also hope that nothing I said so far in this forum has communicated that impression to you. I sometimes think that many of the posters in this thread, while understandably invested in preserving their social identities from the inevitable progression of hair loss, fail to consider the gravity and scope of the decisions they make because they potentially entail social and health consequences that go above and beyond mere hair restoration, which for many have unfairly resulted in the irreparable deterioration and destruction of relationships that are otherwise wholesome, unconditional, and everlasting.

The only reason I am here is to take gain reasonably objective insight into the advantages and disadvantages of implementing HRT for my own purposes, without engaging in meaningless squabbles or petty politics. If I manage to make some friends and make people laugh along the way, then I consider that an appreciated bonus.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having said that, I hope nothing I say here inadvertently makes light of your unique challenges because it saddens and disturbs me that your parents failed to accept you after learning about your transition. I also hope that nothing I said so far in this forum has communicated that impression to you.
Oh no, you're fine. I didn't think anything negatively. Was just expressing my experience, but I get it's likely different for everyone.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no, you're fine. I didn't think anything negatively. Was just expressing my experience, but I get it's likely different for everyone.
Thanks for being understanding. I am sorry for being so long-winded and formal if that bothers you. I tend to overthink online etiquette especially when it comes to virtually interacting with people I do not know well. I find that some people on the internet are surprisingly easy to trigger, so I tend to err on the side of caution until I get to know them well if that makes sense. Not that anything I said here was an attempt to foster a false impression, because I meant every single word.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, it could be something with your liver (just a suggestion). If you remember, for example, Solxama mentioned something similar. Bicalutamide is such a potent drug. Although->Commonly reported side effects of bicalutamide include: abdominal pain, nausea, and mastalgia. Keep checking how it goes (if persist, etc.)
I think it was the spoiled broccoli i ate yesterday,today i have zero sides! I will report if pain gets back!

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to report people (women) attacked me this whole week how did I get in club this young. Clubs limit is 21yo btw and they thought im 15-19yo (depends on person that asked) lol. I am 24 yo and just use bica + dutasteride and tretinoin + hylauronic acid for skin. I saw same reports from @nWo Wolfpac and @Ein so just wanna confirm that this is true. Also my girl friends that I havent seen for 6months+ have said the same thing, “ youre younger everytime i see you”. ✌️
Where do you get oral minoxidil?? Also where did you get CPA?? I am also in european union and the laws are strict help me brother!

Last edited:

OnlyTruths

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hmmmmmmmm recommends

OM is like taking a drop of the liquid version a day. It's ethanol pg and water so it's safe to swallow. A 60ml bottle gives you a lot of mileage. Don't bother buying the pills.
This, if you are going to use OM just do one or two drops of the liquid (1.25mg or 2.5mg respectively). Buying the pills is pretty much throwing money out.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, I will need to present a convincing explanation once my parents confront me on the matter. Perhaps I can say I was randomly abducted by aliens one night to be used as their lab rat for a series of botched science experiments that led to my current physical appearance. Or I can say I starting taking exceptionally better care of my skin which may satisfy their curiosity depending on how feminine/androgynous I turn out, but I may run into problems if their questions become more specific.

Having said that, I hope nothing I say here inadvertently makes light of your unique challenges because it saddens and disturbs me that your parents failed to accept you after learning about your transition. I also hope that nothing I said so far in this forum has communicated that impression to you. I sometimes think that many of the posters in this thread, while understandably invested in preserving their social identities from the inevitable progression of hair loss, fail to consider the gravity and scope of the decisions they make because they potentially entail social and health consequences that go above and beyond mere hair restoration, which for many have unfairly resulted in the irreparable deterioration and destruction of relationships that are otherwise wholesome, unconditional, and everlasting.

The only reason I am here is to take gain reasonably objective insight into the advantages and disadvantages of implementing HRT for my own purposes, without engaging in meaningless squabbles or petty politics. If I manage to make some friends and make people laugh along the way, then I consider that an appreciated bonus.
Rather tell them Antifa abducted you and cut your balls off, secure yourself an appearance on Newsmax, OAN and FOX, start a fund raiser and cash in your 100k.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone here experiance ( Reflex hyperandrogencity) on finasteride/Duta and is using Cypro or bica and Estradinol now?

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
With or without wanting to transition?
Without transitioning. I am just scared to start with HRT since finasteride whas destroying me due to upragulation. And now my quastion is can your body even upragulate with HRT since your using AA. So lil research on this topic is driving me nuts.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other ways to try before jumping on HRT especially for cismen. Of course, to learn about those, you will need to start looking outside of this thread.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rather tell them Antifa abducted you and cut your balls off, secure yourself an appearance on Newsmax, OAN and FOX, start a fund raiser and cash in your 100k.
Once I have my 100k, I will invest some of it into Kintor stock, and when pyrilutamide becomes commercially successful, I will be a millionaire and never have to work for a living again. I will be set for life.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other ways to try before jumping on HRT especially for cismen. Of course, to learn about those, you will need to start looking outside of this thread.
Like what? because my body simply does not accept DHT blockers it will instantly spike my T up to balance my hormones out again, On finasteride my T levels where higher then somoene using Steroids.

Its just to risky to try any DHT blockers for me, I lost more then 50% of my hair on Finasteride, Thats why i whas thinking about mixing finasteride with Cypro so it has no power to spike up my T levels. But i just dont know if it works that way...