Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other ways to try before jumping on HRT especially for cismen. Of course, to learn about those, you will need to start looking outside of this thread.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rather tell them Antifa abducted you and cut your balls off, secure yourself an appearance on Newsmax, OAN and FOX, start a fund raiser and cash in your 100k.
Once I have my 100k, I will invest some of it into Kintor stock, and when pyrilutamide becomes commercially successful, I will be a millionaire and never have to work for a living again. I will be set for life.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other ways to try before jumping on HRT especially for cismen. Of course, to learn about those, you will need to start looking outside of this thread.
Like what? because my body simply does not accept DHT blockers it will instantly spike my T up to balance my hormones out again, On finasteride my T levels where higher then somoene using Steroids.

Its just to risky to try any DHT blockers for me, I lost more then 50% of my hair on Finasteride, Thats why i whas thinking about mixing finasteride with Cypro so it has no power to spike up my T levels. But i just dont know if it works that way...

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like what? because my body simply does not accept DHT blockers it will instantly spike my T up to balance my hormones out again, On finasteride my T levels where higher then somoene using Steroids.

Its just to risky to try any DHT blockers for me, I lost more then 50% of my hair on Finasteride, Thats why i whas thinking about mixing finasteride with Cypro so it has no power to spike up my T levels. But i just dont know if it works that way...
That you have elevated T on Finasteride is normal. How long have you been using Finasteride? Shedding during the first weeks is normal, too.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
That you have elevated T on Finasteride is normal. How long have you been using Finasteride? Shedding during the first weeks is normal, too.
I know but this wasnt a shedding, I whas using finasteride for about 8 months and it whas a complete hell, I had increase Oily skin. High libido. Acne all over my scalp, Red itchy burning scalp, Also developed new body hairs on my shoulder. I whas a norwood 1 for ever and i whas more of a diffuse thinner all over my scalp but once i started finasteride it made my hairline go from norwood 1 to norwood 1.7ish.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but this wasnt a shedding, I whas using finasteride for about 8 months and it whas a complete hell, I had increase Oily skin. High libido. Acne all over my scalp, Red itchy burning scalp, Also developed new body hairs on my shoulder. I whas a norwood 1 for ever and i whas more of a diffuse thinner all over my scalp but once i started finasteride it made my hairline go from norwood 1 to norwood 1.7ish.
In that case, it seems that you have a rare adverse reaction to the drug. Have you considered trying topical dutasteride or bicalutamide to address the problem locally? RU58841 is something else you may want to consider, although it is weak compared to the first two options.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, it seems that you have a rare adverse reaction to the drug. Have you considered trying topical dutasteride or bicalutamide to address the problem locally? RU58841 is something else you may want to consider, although it is weak compared to the first two options.

I dont know if that will do any good... Am just gonne send it and try DUTA+ Bica or Cypro

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same problem as you. Very high, above normal testosterone while taking finasteride/dutasteride.
My test levels were 43nmol/l so 25% above the highest range. Im taking 12.5mg CPA since almost 3 weeks. My test level now is 5nmol/l. My acne is gone, shedding reduced from 300-500 hairs to 50-100 hairs. No regrowth so far.

im still taking dutasteride + finasteride too

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same problem as you. Very high, above normal testosterone while taking finasteride/dutasteride.
My test levels were 43nmol/l so 25% above the highest range. Im taking 12.5mg CPA since almost 3 weeks. My test level now is 5nmol/l. My acne is gone, shedding reduced from 300-500 hairs to 50-100 hairs. No regrowth so far.

im still taking dutasteride + finasteride too
Omg this is giving me some hope. Did you also have more hairloss just being on finasteride?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg this is giving me some hope. Did you also have more hairloss just being on finasteride?
After 3 years on Finasteride I had huge shedding. Then I tried to add Dutasteride with no succes. Last year was terrible with shedding, 300-500 hairs everyday, lost about 50% density in less than 1 year.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm So taking CPA with duta or finasteride is there like no chance to get a testosterone spike again? since your using AA
I dont think so. CPA is VERY effective with lowering testosterone.

12.5mg should lower your T at least 70%.

My testosterone decreased by 90% in 2 weeks.

Did you check your testosterone levels while taking finasteride?

Last edited:

alopeciaphobia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent and stable albeit not as great as my prime HRT days. I think it`s in a similar place as Noah.
Truth is I wanted my sperm back.
That's to be expected though, right? I believe estrogen improves hair quality even in the absence of androgenic alopecia. Even women with perfectly good hair see thickening during pregnancy, followed by thinning back to around baseline afterwards when estrogen levels drop back down.

Are you still around a NW1 with decent density?

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think so. CPA is VERY effective with lowering testosterone.

12.5mg should lower your T at least 70%.

My testosterone decreased by 90% in 2 weeks.

Did you check your testosterone levels while taking finasteride?
Yes before finasteride it whas 12 nmol/l and on finasteride 30 nmol.l

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA monotherapy? Woohoo! That's how we fix hair issues on this forum. The T of a woman, the E of a man and all we are left with is a cisman deprived of T who is trying to save his hair. Way to go people!

Notice that the person who is recommending you this is the very famous Dr Dar3k with 80 post under his belt on this forum and who has been (and is still, or else why who he be here?) crying for some help with his balding scalp to anyone who wants to listen. You are in extremely good hands.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA monotherapy? Woohoo! That's how we fix hair issues on this forum. The T of a woman, the E of a man and all we are left with is a cisman deprived of T who is trying to save his hair. Way to go people!

Notice that the person who is recommending you this is the very famous Dr Dar3k with 80 post under his belt on this forum and who has been (and is still, or else why who he be here?) crying for some help with his balding scalp to anyone who wants to listen. You are in extremely good hands.
Whats wrong with trying it? If it doesnt help with my hair then I can always withdraw after 3 or 4 months. A quarter of a tablet wont kill me.

My T is still in low-normal male levels. 12.5mg is low dose so I dont think Its going to lower my T to female ranges.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why people use oestrogel or E2 injections and not using pills ??Can i use 2 mg estradiol pills for 3 months or is it better the gel?? Explain me please!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
12.5mg daily is what puts you in hrt territory. In fact it has been studied that 12.5mg is all most trans man need for a good castration level. But you are not supposed to read studies to pull out recommendations from your arse on this forum, so don't worry too much about your liability.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why people use oestrogel or E2 injections and not using pills ??Can i use 2 mg estradiol pills for 3 months or is it better the gel?? Explain me please!
try whatever you want, but do blood tests with your method. People use patch, gel, injections, pellets, pills, etc. As long as you are checking your blood level, you can try pretty much anything that suits you. E2 has a poor half life so injections are more convenient. The peaks and valleys that pills create is not the best to transition and the absortion of patches and gel has been questioned on some people. But that doesn't mean it's you.