Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1632059738615.png

Yes, he got worse, but he is still far from his starting point. Moreover, a lot of time has passed. This makes it clear to us that recovery is faster than baldness - it was this fact that made me think about the possibility of using cycles
He said that the deterioration began 8 months after HRT. Now it's been about a year and a half
I think that it is possible to maintain normal hair quality for half a year, so I see it as realistic to use cycles of 6/6 or 9/6 months, where the first number is months on HRT.

Attachments

• 1632059700507.png
    1632059700507.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 202

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nandrolone is the only known drug that cures psoriasis. You should inject 25-50 mg once a week if I remember the dosing correctly.
Wtf 4real? I have seen some dudes talking about Nandro for hair loss.. lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 169829
Yes, he got worse, but he is still far from his starting point. Moreover, a lot of time has passed. This makes it clear to us that recovery is faster than baldness - it was this fact that made me think about the possibility of using cycles
He said that the deterioration began 8 months after HRT. Now it's been about a year and a half
I think that it is possible to maintain normal hair quality for half a year, so I see it as realistic to use cycles of 6/6 or 9/6 months, where the first number is months on HRT.
Looks like a full head. I got this guy mixed up with @keepcoolmybabies. I thought they were one and the same but now I realize they were two different posters.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. It accelerates the rate of baldness, not hair growth))
I am not into this field. But I was reading past months on some threads that some want to try use these anabolic steroids as they have a low androgenic activity.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He lost most of his gains unfortunately
How do you know?? last time we saw him, he said hair quality has gotten not so good and corners don't grow long but all in all everything is ok

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, Noah can serve as an example for you: he has been without HRT for over a year, and he still does not have Norwood 2.
Thank you for your helpful advice i will have noah as an example!! I don't care having the thickest hair just appear with a full head of hear even nw2!!And i will hope for the best but i am gonna be prepaired for the worst case scenario!!

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yay, one month on HRT for me.

Here are some effects on hair :

Crown :
IMG_20210920_141640.jpg IMG_20210920_142033.jpg IMG_20210920_143320.jpg
-As you can see the bald spot is much smaller. And it's basically invisible under some lighting. I've also had first people notice my hair situation is getting better :)

Temples :

centre.png IMG_20210920_143630.jpg zoom left.png
-Left temple, regrowth marked. This is the best area in terms of regrowth on my temples, two angles plus zoomed.

temple right.pngzoom right.png
-Right temple, regrowth is marked plus zoom.

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi,I took cpa for about 1 year with perfect result but recently my hair loss become severe and my libido become high,what should I do?
I still take cpa but it doesn’t work
I tried topical diane 35 but I got shed and sombody told me ethynil estradiol cause hair fall
what should I do?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi,I took cpa for about 1 year with perfect result but recently my hair loss become severe and my libido become high,what should I do?
I tried topical diane 35 but I got shed and sombody told me ethynil estradiol cause hair fall
what should I do?
If you can accept the side effects of Estrogen going systematic you could try topical E2 gel.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what should I do?
You're probably experiencing something like post menopausal hair loss. Since CPA not only suppresses T but also E to some degree.
Edit: On second thought, it could be any number of things from DHT to Prolactin

Last edited: