Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's maybe my worst before picture: The Horror! The Horror!

1620751903439.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jacob Williams sounds like a creepypasta name lol
Mr. Norwoody et al.

Does anyone know how to get a derma-roller running smooth again? Mine get clogged with hair in maybe two uses. Maybe I should try flossing the stuck keratin matter? Any thoughts as always, are greatly appreciated.

Janey

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. Norwoody et al.

Does anyone know how to get a derma-roller running smooth again? Mine get clogged with hair in maybe two uses. Maybe I should try flossing the stuck keratin matter? Any thoughts as always, are greatly appreciated.

Janey
I've been just pressing my rollers down like a dermastamp lately

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe that you recovered that. Like what the freakin CHICKEN!
It didn't look quite so terrible in public, lol, I swear to Goddess. I was just looking at a few of the ones between now and 2018, I think, because someone requested crown recovery pics and even last September, my crown still looked crappy but then four months of hi-dose estradiol kicked in and then I started oral min on October 20, 2020 so for new hair growth, it should be kicking in for me right about now. I will post my new ones in a couple of days since it will be two weeks. It looks noticeably longer. Going in the other direction hair-wise, so to speak is a huge, huge rush.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been just pressing my rollers down like a dermastamp lately
And so, the unimpeded roller feature is not one that you particularly seek. As my scalp "feminizes" I prefer the longer gauge needles and use them on my face too so I can only press so hard now.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Приобрел гель с тестостероном ,хочу посмотреть по эффектам

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я не думаю, что они много делают. Сообщите, как это происходит, мне любопытно
Проблема алопеции не в уровне тестостерона а в снижении уровня гспг ,то есть связывания гормона и доставлении его к рецептору ,меньше сила связывания приходит алопеция.снижение гспг это сахар,алкоголь,кофе с сахаром,сахар сахар сахар это очень страшное зло для гспг

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я не думаю, что они много делают. Сообщите, как это происходит, мне любопытно.
Все же отмечу что эстрадиол при нанесении делает волосы более рассыпчатами,сухими,тестостерон так не делает

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
March 2021, I posted this photo here it was at the beginning of the regrowth, here was 5 months in the treatment.
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 12.54.39.jpeg

MAY 2021

I am gaining volume, and regrowth in the frontal region. I'm reaching the 7-month mark.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 10.10.21.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 10.10.22.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 10.10.22 (1).jpeg

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys.

My body is doing very well while still maintaining a low body fat rate, I'm in the 8-10% range now.

I still feel progress in my training, I haven't lost strength. Normal muscle density. But sometimes I notice that my body takes a little while to recover from an intense session.

I still have sensitivity and a small stone in my right breast today, but it has stopped growing, it seems that it has reached a plateau and is not noticeable. But it is sensible, despite having no volume or shape, taking a punch on that side of the chest would not be a good idea.

It's my only observation, it bothers me a little.

I sent some pictures of my face to janeyelizabeth , she agrees that I am feminizing, I have become whiter, and my skin seems to be brighter and softer.

But this is dangerous, you know what I have experienced from side effects and the few that I still have, but it is solving a problem that ended the course of my life, so they are acceptable.